Criminal in the White House Part II
“The most frustrating fundamental problem for law enforcement, is that the public has no redress to alleged crimes their top leaders commit,” says FBI agent who does not want to be identified.
- Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro kills thousands of people and runs a drug cartel.
- Kim Jong-un of the DPRK has been accused of murdering his half brother, uncle and assassinating more than a dozen opponents.
- Vladimir Putin has been accused of assassinating journalists and opponents.
- Philippines authoritarian Rodrigo Duterte has been accused of killing thousands in state-sponsored extrajudicial killings and of assassinating critics.
- Donald Trump on 3 January 2020 mass murdered a dozen persons in Baghdad. Since then Trump has through criminal negligence caused the death of over one hundred thousand Americans.
by Micheal John with files from Melissa Hemingway (See Part I “Criminal in White House made America a Shattered Family“. Watch for Part III, “Guilty by Association”, next week.)
The world may soon hear the nasty details from one of Trump’s rape survivors.
On 6 August, a New York judge dismissed president Donald Trump’s attempt to delay a defamation lawsuit brought against him by a woman who accused him of rape.
This decision allows the rape survivor to request and obtain Donald Trump’s DNA sample in an effort to further prove claims that Mr. Trump sexually assaulted her in the 1990s.
US Federal law prohibits any employee of the Postal Service from delaying mail. What about the US President?
Whereas in the United States it is generally accepted that a sitting US President cannot be charged under the criminal code, and therefore is above the law as Trump well knows, the only jurisprudence is in public opinion relying importantly on the observable facts and perhaps more on the perceived reality.
The only penalty is in the assignment of trust and the electors’ vote.
Donald Trump is a yet-to-be convicted criminal and as such he has achieved impunity from the aforementioned punishment by suppressing the electors’ mail-in votes during the worst disease epidemic in American history.
Trump has opposed Congress’s moves to fund the cash-strapped US Postal Service.
“They need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said to Fox News Business’s Maria Bartiromo. “If they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”
Donald Trump Jr. and Mr. Trump Sr. Tied to GoFundMe Scam
Federal prosecutors in New York arrested former senior Trump adviser Steve Bannon and three other men. They have been charged with allegedly defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors to an online fundraising campaign to build portions of wall along the U.S. border with Mexico.
Meanwhile The Credibility and the Capability of the US Postal Service has been Slaughtered by Trump since June 2020. Mail is not getting through.
“The 2020 United States Postal Service crisis is a series of events that have caused backlogs and delays in the delivery of mail by the United States Postal Service (USPS),” according to Wikipedia.
The crisis evolves from dismantling of services by Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a Trump 2020 campaigner and major donor who was appointed by Donald Trump as Postmaster General in June 2020.
Philip R. Bartlett, Inspector-in-Charge of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service’s (USPIS) New York field office, announced unsealing an indictment against the We Build the Wall leaders alongside Acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Audrey Strauss last Thursday. Strauss “praised the outstanding investigative work of the USPIS.”
Commit the Crime with a plan to blame someone else.
Two things of considerable weight have been observed in the modus of the Trump White House.
Mr. Trump commits criminal acts and then Mr. Trump projects those acts on others saying things like “the crime is being committed by Congress” occasionally substituting the accused with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi; Amazon CEO and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos; China; Robert Mueller; and ‘The democrats’.
Trump Assassinates Trusted Voices of the Shattered American Family
Character assassinating is one of Mr. Trump’s pastimes. Today the public officials at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States have been decimated. The people Trump hired to work with him at the FDA no longer can be trusted to approve and distribute a coronavirus vaccine and that the Centers for Disease Control are also an untrusted organization with no credibility.
Mr. Trump by his words and deeds tells Americans and people all around the world that he is an authority and has approved of the use of hydroxychloroquine.
- According to a study published in the Lancet today, “Hydroxychloroquine treatment appears to have no increased risk in the short term among patients with rheumatoid arthritis, but in the long term it appears to be associated with excess cardiovascular mortality [it is killing patients]. The addition of azithromycin increases the risk of heart failure and cardiovascular mortality even in the short term. We call for careful consideration of the benefit–risk trade-off when counselling those on hydroxychloroquine treatment.”
- According to the US FDA, “A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.”
- According to the Infectious Diseases Society of America, “IDSA’s expert guidelines panel concluded that higher certainty benefits (e.g., mortality reduction) for the use of these treatments are now highly unlikely even if additional high quality data would become available,” the group said in a statement last Friday.
- The National Institute of Health COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel “recommends against using hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (AIII).”
- “Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine,” says the NIH panel, “have been evaluated for the treatment of COVID-19 in small, randomized clinical trials, case series, and observational studies. The combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin is associated with QTc prolongation in patients with COVID-19. Given the long half-lives of both azithromycin (up to 72 hours) and hydroxychloroquine (up to 40 days), caution is warranted even when the two drugs are used sequentially instead of concomitantly.”
Millions of hydroxychloroquine pills donated to Brazil by Mr. Donald Trump in the White House. These medications remain unused and may be disposed say Brazilian sources. Photo Credit: Diego Vara/Reuters Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa Yamamoto FPMag
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 22, 2020
By now it seems clear that Donald Trump engaged Russia in “an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election”.
That’s what the 5th installment of US-Senate-Report-on-Trump-collusion-with-Russian-volume5 says. The facts say the same things but moreover the same tactics are being used plus a few others to interfere with the 2020 election.
Obstruction of Justice
Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election identified 10 instances of possible obstruction of justice by Mr. Donald Trump. Some 1,000 former federal prosecutors agreed that Trump’s conduct, had he been a private citizen, would have resulted “in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.”
- We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.
Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.
The Mueller report describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge: conduct that obstructed or attempted to obstruct the truth-finding process, as to which the evidence of corrupt intent and connection to pending proceedings is overwhelming.
- These include:
- The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort;
- The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and
- The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign.
“Breathtaking level of contacts between Trump officials and Russian government”.
Senator Mark Warner, the authoring committee’s vice chairman, has stated that the bipartisan US Senate Report sets out a “breathtaking level of contacts between Trump officials and Russian government operatives that is a very real counterintelligence threat to our elections.”
Trump impeached by Congress for similar activities in Ukraine.
Historian Douglas Brinkley said in 2019 that, “There is no president that lied as if they were a form of breathing, except Donald Trump.” But lying isn’t an impeachable offense, right? Wrong. The very first article of impeachment against Nixon accused him of “making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States.”
Trump’s associating with known criminals.
Connected to Mr. Trump and his presidency are convicted criminals Alex van der Zwaan, Corey Lewandowski, George Nader, George Papadopoulos, Konstantin Kilimnik, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, Sam Patten, Steve Bannon, and several others.
Crimes range from importation of a minor as a sex slave; importation of pornography; obstructing justice; lying to investigators; and fraud.
One of the more curious criminals is Roger Stone who seems to have been covering for Trump in exchange for a pardon. He got his sentence commutated. (Stone-Roger_Jason_commutation_warrant_7.10.2020)
In November 2019, Roger Stone was convicted on all seven criminal counts of obstruction of a congressional investigation, five counts of making false statements to Congress, and tampering with a witness.
(Source is Wikipedia and Published News Accounts)
|August 25, 2017||Joe Arpaio||Criminal contempt of court|
|March 9, 2018||Kristian Saucier||Unauthorized possession and retention of national defense information|
|April 13, 2018||Lewis “Scooter” Libby||Perjury (two counts), obstruction of justice and false statements|
|May 24, 2018||Jack Johnson||Violation of the Mann Act|
|May 31, 2018||Dinesh D’Souza||Campaign finance violations|
|July 10, 2018||
|May 6, 2019||Michael Behenna||Assault and unpremeditated murder|
|May 15, 2019||Conrad Black||Mail fraud and attempted obstruction of justice|
|May 15, 2019||Pat Nolan||Racketeering|
|July 29, 2019||John Richard Bubala||Conversion of government property|
|July 29, 2019||Roy Wayne McKeever||Transporting marijuana|
|July 29, 2019||Rodney Masaru Takumi||Working at an illegal gambling parlor|
|July 29, 2019||Michael Anthony Tedesco||Fraud|
|July 29, 2019||Chalmer Lee Williams||Conspiracy to steal firearms and other goods as part of an interstate shipment; theft from shipment in interstate commerce; theft of firearms shipped in interstate commerce|
|October 10, 2019||Zay Jeffries||Conspiracy to violate the Sherman Antitrust Act (Anti-competitive practices)|
|November 15, 2019||Mathew L. Golsteyn||Premeditated murder|
|November 15, 2019||Clint Lorance||Murder (two counts), attempted murder, communicating a threat (two counts), reckless endangerment, witness tampering, obstruction of justice|
|February 18, 2020||Edward J. DeBartolo Jr.||Misprision of felony|
|February 18, 2020||Michael Milken||Conspiracy; securities fraud; mail fraud; tax fraud; filing false reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); assisting a brokerage firm in violating its net capital requirements|
|February 18, 2020||Angela Stanton||Conspiracy to transport in interstate commerce a stolen motor vehicle and tampering with a vehicle identification number (VIN) (17 counts)|
|February 18, 2020||Ariel Friedler||Conspiracy to access a protected computer without authorization|
|February 18, 2020||David Hossein Safavian||Obstruction of justice and perjury (three counts)|
|February 18, 2020||Paul Pogue||Making and subscribing a false tax return|
|February 18, 2020||Bernard Kerik||Obstructing the administration of the Internal Revenue Laws; aiding in the preparation of a false income tax return; making false statements on a loan application; making false statements (five counts)|
|August 18, 2020||Susan B. Anthony||Famously cast a ballot in the 1872 presidential election; prosecuted and convicted of violating the Enforcement Act of 1870|
Trump’s Sentence Commutations
|December 20, 2017||Sholom Rubashkin||Bank fraud|
|June 6, 2018||Alice Marie Johnson||Conspiracy to possess cocaine, attempted possession of cocaine, money laundering|
|July 10, 2018||
|July 29, 2019||Ronen Nahmani||Conspiracy to distribute synthetic drugs|
|July 29, 2019||Ted Suhl||Bribery|
|February 18, 2020||Rod Blagojevich||wire fraud (10 counts); conspiracy/attempted extortion (four counts); corrupt solicitation of funds; conspiracy to corruptly solicit funds (two counts); making false statements|
|February 18, 2020||Judith Negron||Conspiracy to commit health care fraud; health care fraud (two counts); conspiracy to defraud the United States and to receive and pay health care kickbacks; conspiracy to commit money laundering; money laundering (16 counts); structuring to avoid reporting requirements (three counts)|
|February 18, 2020||Crystal Munoz||Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 1,000 or more kilograms of marijuana|
|February 18, 2020||Tynice Nichole Hall||Conspiracy to distribute, possess with intent to distribute, and manufacture more than 50 grams of a mixture and substance containing a detectable amount of cocaine base (crack cocaine) and aiding and abetting; possession with intent to distribute cocaine base and aiding and abetting; possession of cocaine with intent to manufacture cocaine base and aiding and abetting; receipt of firearms by a person under felony indictment and aiding and abetting; possession of firearms in furtherance of drug trafficking crimes and aiding and abetting|
|July 10, 2020||Roger Stone||Making false statements to Congress (five counts)
Obstructing an official proceeding
Republicans Against Trump
Many Republicans have formed a group called the Lincoln Project to oppose Trump. The Lincoln Project is a political action committee formed in late 2019 by prominent Republicans & former Republicans. The goal of the committee is to prevent the re-election of Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election