News plus Opinion with a Feminine Perspective
…sharing what we See, Hear &Feel
RINJ Feminine Perspective
Focus on Douma Brings Horror of Syria To The World
by RINJ on April 22, 2018 at 4:13 pm
ISIS has not been removed from Syria as Trump implies. It certainly is also significant as a terrorist threat in Iraq. Above all it is in possession of weapons of mass destruction. Douma Chemical […]
Iraq’s Killing Sunni Muslim Women &...
by RINJ on April 22, 2018 at 2:42 pm
Iraq’s war crimes are mounting. Iraq is a very sick country that operates under a state-issued decree to kill a certain class of women and children. If you want a full blown resurgence of ISIS, […]
How can you oppose destruction of Syria’s...
by RINJ on April 17, 2018 at 6:45 am
by Melissa Hemingway (Feminine-Perspective staff writer) The Russians say the chemical attack in Douma was orchestrated by foreign secret agents whom we must presume have film writers’magic at […]
UNSC Responsibility for Maintaining Peace –...
by RINJ on April 15, 2018 at 8:18 am
The following is UN Secretary-General António Guterres’complete briefing to the UN Security Council on Syria I have been following closely the reports of air strikes in Syria […]
Could be a Last Chance to Fix Syrian Crisis
by RINJ on April 15, 2018 at 8:11 am
Return to Diplomacy and a Political Resolution B1 Bomber in Qatar being prepared for departure. –US DOD Photo Syria’s Barzah Chemical weapons Facility –Photo: DigitalGlobe A […]
Syria Chemical Attack Report: France Releases...
by RINJ on April 14, 2018 at 12:12 pm
US DOD Photo –James N. Mattis US Secretary of Defence created plan to strike Syria’s Chemical weapons Facilities this weekend. Above: Britain’s PM Theresa May and France’s […]
USA, Britain, France Attack Syria – Putin Angry
by RINJ on April 14, 2018 at 11:36 am
In a modest attack on Syria, a coordinated mission done by the USA, France and Britain using air-launched cruise missiles with high-explosive (HE) warheads, Bashar al-Assad lost some sinister […]
“No military solution to the Syrian...
by RINJ on April 13, 2018 at 9:17 pm
April 13, 2018 – UN Secretary-General António Guterres Addresses UN Security Council Today “The situation in the Middle East is in chaos —to such an extent it has […]
MAD Prevails. Humanity Lost In Syria
by RINJ on April 13, 2018 at 2:23 am
Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) between the USA and Russia has prevailed. The (is-it-real-or-is-it-Twitter) Donald Trump in Washington has been backed into the shadows while Russia’s […]
They Used Sarin on Children: Assad &Putin
by RINJ on April 11, 2018 at 3:13 pm
Associated Press Video Capture –April 7 While the World Health Organization (WHO) demanded free access to the Douma suburb of Damascus hours ago, many hundreds of medical workers operate in […]
- What is RINJ.press?
- Feminine Perspective –RINJ.Press News
- April 2018
- Focus on Douma Brings Horror of Syria To The World
- Iraq’s Killing Sunni Muslim Women &Kids Must Stop
- How can you oppose destruction of Syria’s Chemical Weapons?
- UNSC Responsibility for Maintaining Peace –António Guterres
- Could be a Last Chance to Fix Syrian Crisis
- Syria Chemical Attack Report: France Releases Intel
- USA, Britain, France Attack Syria –Putin Angry
- “No military solution to the Syrian conflict.”–António Guterres
- MAD Prevails. Humanity Lost In Syria
- They Used Sarin on Children: Assad &Putin
- Assad Won Syria Civil War. Only Humanity is Needed. Not U.S. Bombs.
- Douma Chem-Attack: UN Secretary General Issues Calm Statement
- Ethics &Truth Fail in Syria on Two Men of bad Character.
- Syria –#SaveGhouta #SaveSyria from Assad
- March 2018
- #MarchForOurLives Backlash
- USA Kids Conclude: Greedy Men Killing Us
- Literature of The RINJ Foundation Women
- Canada Loves what Trump Hates: Women &Girls
- Duterte Wants ICC Demolished –Fears Arrest
- UN Urgent Message on Syria
- Is President Duterte a Benevolent Dictator?
- Civil Society Women Look Ahead
- McDonald’s Gender Gap “W”Brain Fart
- Feminists Can Make You Rich
- International Women’s Day 2018: Gender-Gap Brain-Farts
- International Women’s Day, 8 March
- Iranian Women can save Iran
- February 2018
- Child Exploits: Cases against Porn
- Patrick Brown Showcases Misogyny in Canada
- Decriminalized Abortion: Are Undeveloped States Ready?
- #FreeAhedTamimi –Transparency Vetoed by Unjust Court says Gaby Lasky
- Worry about mothers &babies in North Korea
- Misogyny vs. Gender Equality –2018
- USA/DPRK It’s Time to Talk
- #RapeIsNoJoke Duterte, Roque
- FGM: UN Secretary‑General Guterres Speaks Out
- 2018 Human Rights, Corruption &Rule-of-Law Fails
- America’s Gender-Equality Fail
- Current State of DPRK (North Korea)
- January 2018
- #FreeAhedTamimi | Israel’s Downfall is Child-Abuse
- Ontario, Canada Politician Patrick Brown’s Sexual Assault
- Michael Carey Clemans: RINJ Wants Consecutive Life Sentences for Each Child Raped
- Rape Culture in Canada
- Catholic Church Exposed: Breaking Code of Silence
- UN’s Dr. Renata Dwan moves to Director Disarmament Research
- Donald Trump VS Ahed Tamimi
- UN Sec.-Gen. Salutes ‘Iran Deal’Anniversary
- Canada Hosts a North Korea Flogging Session
- Ahed Tamimi: The Girl who did Kick The Hornets’Nest
- White Girls Easy Prey: Men of Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Albania …
- For too long women have not been heard or believed. Oprah.
- Ahed Tamimi Case: Flagrant violation of international law.
- Israeli Military Finally Charges Jailed Child Ahed Tahimi
- A red alert for our world. –António Guterres, 2018
- Happy New Year 2018
- December 2017
- Donald Trump is a Child Without A Conscience.
- Netanyahu: Free Ahed Tamimi or Face Costly Shaming Lawsuit
- 우리는 모든 나라에서, 당신을 사랑해.
- Make us Happy. Negotiate to Denuclearize Earth.
- Duterte Rape Joke Quips are Plain Stupidity
- Naval Blockade of North Korea kills Chastity, Dignity, Humanitarianism
- UN Chief Urges Korean Peninsula Diplomacy
- #Me Too: The Women who got the Ball Rolling
- #MeToo. It’s Working, except for Children.
- Women won in Alabama
- Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
- UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
- Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
- December 10, Human Rights Day –António Guterres
- Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
- #MeToo –Speaking Out for Child Survivors
- RINJ’s “Young Feminists”Attack US Misogynist Politicians
- Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines
- November 2017
- Myanmar: UN Action Needed
- Global Calm Urged By Women’s Group
- Reuters Exposes Philippines/Duterte EJK Lies –Videos
- UN Demands “prompt, impartial investigations”of PH EJKs
- Philippines’Duterte Epic Failure on Human Rights
- Theory of a Manila crime. Erica Said “No”&BF was Gunned Down
- Trudeau &Philippines’Troubling Attitude on Mass Killings
- Possible Truce with DPRK say Women
- Trump’s Political Coffin Nail: Rodrigo Duterte
- Pay Attention to DPRK @ 68th UN-CEDAW Session
- Trump Agrees DPRK Folks Special-Ivanka Denies Dad’s Bad. What a weekend.
- Moms Protect yourself &family in Nuclear War.
- Abortion Law Is Dangerous
- Corrupting Influences. Duterte, Roque, Philippines. –Sison
- Possibility of NKorea striking USA is Propaganda Bunk.
- It is not OK to Kill Non-Believers –a lesson from Marawi.
- Fix US/UN/North Korea At Peace Table. Start now.
- RINJ Foundation Women Open Letter to UN Re: East Asia War
- October 2017
- Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Destroyed
- UN Sanctions Killing North Koreans. Pyongyang to drop A-bomb. Stop this, say Women
- Have I been Raped?
- Philippines Drug War is Cop Rape-Fest
- Don’t kill North Koreans.
- Mediate a US/DPRK Solution. Russia Advances Women’s Peace Proposal
- #MeToo Saluting women who “Speak Out Immediately”.
- Put Family First in fight for safety of women &kids.
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- Irish Court Becomes Beacon of Abortion Stupidity
- “End Child Sex Trade”5th Campaign Starts Now
- Falling American Values: Rapist Cosby is Free
- FGM: The American Neo-Cons’Dark Secret
- Philippines Soldiers Rape &Plunder under Martial Law
- What happens now to a Filipino Soldier Who Rapes
- Comparing Donald Trump To Rodrigo Duterte
- May 2017
- POTUS Trump Speech to 50 Muslim Nations May 21, 2017
- Poverty &Duterte is Mindanao Crisis, not ISIS.
- Reign of Terror Worsens in Philippines. Women Terrified
- Da’esh is in Mindanao –Duterte Right About That
- Rape up to 3 Women with Impunity –Duterte
- Warning to Women &Children in The Philippines
- Can Duterte Save Rein-of-Terror Presidency? No. Get out.
- RINJ Slams China for Rape of Falun Dafa Women
- Duterte Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians but Trump High Fives
- Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
- Trump illegally invites EJ-Killer Duterte to USA
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving.
- Philippines Duterte Impeachment. Here’s Why?
- #BawalAngDroga or Pres. Duterte kills you.
- It’s Over For ISIS in Mosul –Victory for USA/Abadi Thank You
- #TomorrowInHand –International Women’s Day 2017
- Death Penalty for Rape = Rapists will Kill Victim. Death Penalty Vulgar in Any Case.
- RINJ Releases Warning to Catholic Priests in the Philippines
- February 2017
- Philippines` Dark Fascism Hole-Leila de Lima at Bottom (in-depth)
- Duterte Manipulates Congress: Hang 9 Yr-Old Kids
- Duterte Goes After Poor Kids –Death Penalty for 9-Year-Olds
- What is the nature of men who continually attack women’s rights?
- The Indictment of Eminem
- RINJ Launches Boycott of Rape-Rappers Eminem &BigSean
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- 30 Nov. Update: Mosul, Iraq A Human Slaughterhouse
- Turkish PM Yildirim Sends Child Rape Bill to Committee
- Coalition Boots on the Ground Needed –Stop Massacre of Mosul Innocents
- Safety of Women &Children Jeopardized By Duterte Decision to Bury Marcos a Hero
- Escape Mosul
- Mosul ‘Liberation’Illusion Update –Daesh Winning
- The Slaughter of Mosul Citizens Has Begun in Earnest
- “Jane Doe”Withdraws Her Donald Trump Allegations
- October 2016
- NATO: Empowering women is not only the right thing to do…
- Rape Is No Joke, Hillary Clinton
- Mosul Humanitarian Tragedy, Citizens Slaughtered, Army not near Mosul to Protect Citizens
- Iraq’s Disgruntlement with Turkey may be About Iraq’s Abuses of Moslawis
- Obama –Abadi Mosul War Crimes Begin
- From Inside Mosul: Imprisoned by Abadi &Daesh
- Let The People Leave Mosul! Moslawis are not safe here.
- Invasion of Mosul –Citizen’s Safe Exit Must Be Provided
- Yezidi Women Not Getting Proper Care
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- RINJ Accuses ISIS of Crimes Against Humanity in Mosul, 2016
- Let The People Of Mosul Leave and Stop Besieging Civilians as A Tactic of War
- RINJ Don’t-Buy-a-Kid’Campaign is 4th Annual
- The RINJ Foundation Plans 2 RSACs &Lab in Ethiopia
- Digital Tech Rape Survivors Help Line Launched
- Philippines RSAC Office and Clinic Open –Baguio City
- Mosul Liberation Illusion
- April 2018
- RINJ Press Releases since 2011
- About the Editor of RINJ.press