News plus Opinion with a Feminine Perspective
…sharing what we See, Hear & Feel
RINJ Press Feminine Perspective
Patrick Brown Showcases Misogyny in Canada
by RINJ on February 16, 2018 at 7:49 pm
On 25 January Feminine Perspective discussed allegations against Patrick Brown the leader of the Ontario, Canada Conservative Party. Mr. Brown resigned his position but remained as a Member of Provincial Parliament saying he would clear the matter up. Good. Clear it … Continue reading […]
Decriminalized Abortion: Are Undeveloped States...
by RINJ on February 15, 2018 at 1:26 pm
Induced abortion is a sad moment the Doctor/Patient must decide Staff Article based on https://rinj.org/abortion/ Should Misogynist Men make these decisions? Men run most governments. Men of these patriarchs have for eons devoted a large percentage of their time to legislating what […]
#FreeAhedTamimi – Transparency Vetoed by Unjust...
by RINJ on February 14, 2018 at 6:35 pm
The RINJ Foundation Women have urged the Israeli government to intervene and free Ahed Tamimi. The appearance of malfeasance in the case against Palestinian teen Ahed Tamimi increased when the military court ordered this week that the proceedings be held … Continue reading → […]
Worry about mothers & babies in North Korea
by RINJ on February 14, 2018 at 4:39 am
These are the people we worry about in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK). They are the poor, undernourished, parasite-ridden mothers and babies of North Korea. It is not possible to worry about the Kim Dynasty elite under the … Continue reading → Worry about […]
Misogyny vs. Gender Equality – 2018
by RINJ on February 13, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Misogynist: person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women. Article based on https://rinj.org/misogyny/ The Benefits of Gender Equality Are Extensive According to a McKinsey Global Institute (MGI) report, “a best in region scenario in which all countries match … […]
USA/DPRK It’s Time to Talk
by RINJ on February 11, 2018 at 4:46 am
America, stop killing DPRK civilians and start productive talks. Trump to DPRK: “Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than … Continue reading → USA/DPRK […]
- What is RINJ.press?
- Feminine Perspective – RINJ.Press News
- February 2018
- Patrick Brown Showcases Misogyny in Canada
- Decriminalized Abortion: Are Undeveloped States Ready?
- #FreeAhedTamimi – Transparency Vetoed by Unjust Court says Gaby Lasky
- Worry about mothers & babies in North Korea
- Misogyny vs. Gender Equality – 2018
- USA/DPRK It’s Time to Talk
- #RapeIsNoJoke Duterte, Roque
- FGM: UN Secretary‑General Guterres Speaks Out
- 2018 Human Rights, Corruption & Rule-of-Law Fails
- America’s Gender-Equality Fail
- Current State of DPRK (North Korea)
- January 2018
- #FreeAhedTamimi | Israel’s Downfall is Child-Abuse
- Ontario, Canada Politician Patrick Brown’s Sexual Assault
- Michael Carey Clemans: RINJ Wants Consecutive Life Sentences for Each Child Raped
- Rape Culture in Canada
- Catholic Church Exposed: Breaking Code of Silence
- UN’s Dr. Renata Dwan moves to Director Disarmament Research
- Donald Trump VS Ahed Tamimi
- UN Sec.-Gen. Salutes ‘Iran Deal’ Anniversary
- Canada Hosts a North Korea Flogging Session
- Ahed Tamimi: The Girl who did Kick The Hornets’ Nest
- White Girls Easy Prey: Men of Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Albania …
- For too long women have not been heard or believed. Oprah.
- Ahed Tamimi Case: Flagrant violation of international law.
- Israeli Military Finally Charges Jailed Child Ahed Tahimi
- A red alert for our world. – António Guterres, 2018
- Happy New Year 2018
- December 2017
- Donald Trump is a Child Without A Conscience.
- Netanyahu: Free Ahed Tamimi or Face Costly Shaming Lawsuit
- 우리는 모든 나라에서, 당신을 사랑해.
- Make us Happy. Negotiate to Denuclearize Earth.
- Duterte Rape Joke Quips are Plain Stupidity
- Naval Blockade of North Korea kills Chastity, Dignity, Humanitarianism
- UN Chief Urges Korean Peninsula Diplomacy
- #Me Too: The Women who got the Ball Rolling
- #MeToo. It’s Working, except for Children.
- Women won in Alabama
- Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
- UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
- Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
- December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres
- Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
- #MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors
- RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians
- Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines
- November 2017
- Myanmar: UN Action Needed
- Global Calm Urged By Women’s Group
- Reuters Exposes Philippines/Duterte EJK Lies – Videos
- UN Demands “prompt, impartial investigations” of PH EJKs
- Philippines’ Duterte Epic Failure on Human Rights
- Theory of a Manila crime. Erica Said “No” & BF was Gunned Down
- Trudeau & Philippines’ Troubling Attitude on Mass Killings
- Possible Truce with DPRK say Women
- Trump’s Political Coffin Nail: Rodrigo Duterte
- Pay Attention to DPRK @ 68th UN-CEDAW Session
- Trump Agrees DPRK Folks Special-Ivanka Denies Dad’s Bad. What a weekend.
- Moms Protect yourself & family in Nuclear War.
- Abortion Law Is Dangerous
- Corrupting Influences. Duterte, Roque, Philippines. – Sison
- Possibility of NKorea striking USA is Propaganda Bunk.
- It is not OK to Kill Non-Believers – a lesson from Marawi.
- Fix US/UN/North Korea At Peace Table. Start now.
- RINJ Foundation Women Open Letter to UN Re: East Asia War
- October 2017
- Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Destroyed
- UN Sanctions Killing North Koreans. Pyongyang to drop A-bomb. Stop this, say Women
- Have I been Raped?
- Philippines Drug War is Cop Rape-Fest
- Don’t kill North Koreans.
- Mediate a US/DPRK Solution. Russia Advances Women’s Peace Proposal
- #MeToo Saluting women who “Speak Out Immediately”.
- Put Family First in fight for safety of women & kids.
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- Irish Court Becomes Beacon of Abortion Stupidity
- “End Child Sex Trade” 5th Campaign Starts Now
- Falling American Values: Rapist Cosby is Free
- FGM: The American Neo-Cons’ Dark Secret
- Philippines Soldiers Rape & Plunder under Martial Law
- What happens now to a Filipino Soldier Who Rapes
- Comparing Donald Trump To Rodrigo Duterte
- May 2017
- POTUS Trump Speech to 50 Muslim Nations May 21, 2017
- Poverty & Duterte is Mindanao Crisis, not ISIS.
- Reign of Terror Worsens in Philippines. Women Terrified
- Da’esh is in Mindanao – Duterte Right About That
- Rape up to 3 Women with Impunity – Duterte
- Warning to Women & Children in The Philippines
- Can Duterte Save Rein-of-Terror Presidency? No. Get out.
- RINJ Slams China for Rape of Falun Dafa Women
- Duterte Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians but Trump High Fives
- Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
- Trump illegally invites EJ-Killer Duterte to USA
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving.
- Philippines Duterte Impeachment. Here’s Why?
- #BawalAngDroga or Pres. Duterte kills you.
- It’s Over For ISIS in Mosul – Victory for USA/Abadi Thank You
- #TomorrowInHand – International Women’s Day 2017
- Death Penalty for Rape = Rapists will Kill Victim. Death Penalty Vulgar in Any Case.
- RINJ Releases Warning to Catholic Priests in the Philippines
- February 2017
- Philippines` Dark Fascism Hole-Leila de Lima at Bottom (in-depth)
- Duterte Manipulates Congress: Hang 9 Yr-Old Kids
- Duterte Goes After Poor Kids – Death Penalty for 9-Year-Olds
- What is the nature of men who continually attack women’s rights?
- The Indictment of Eminem
- RINJ Launches Boycott of Rape-Rappers Eminem & BigSean
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- 30 Nov. Update: Mosul, Iraq A Human Slaughterhouse
- Turkish PM Yildirim Sends Child Rape Bill to Committee
- Coalition Boots on the Ground Needed – Stop Massacre of Mosul Innocents
- Safety of Women & Children Jeopardized By Duterte Decision to Bury Marcos a Hero
- Escape Mosul
- Mosul ‘Liberation’ Illusion Update – Daesh Winning
- The Slaughter of Mosul Citizens Has Begun in Earnest
- “Jane Doe” Withdraws Her Donald Trump Allegations
- October 2016
- NATO: Empowering women is not only the right thing to do…
- Rape Is No Joke, Hillary Clinton
- Mosul Humanitarian Tragedy, Citizens Slaughtered, Army not near Mosul to Protect Citizens
- Iraq’s Disgruntlement with Turkey may be About Iraq’s Abuses of Moslawis
- Obama – Abadi Mosul War Crimes Begin
- From Inside Mosul: Imprisoned by Abadi & Daesh
- Let The People Leave Mosul! Moslawis are not safe here.
- Invasion of Mosul – Citizen’s Safe Exit Must Be Provided
- Yezidi Women Not Getting Proper Care
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- RINJ Accuses ISIS of Crimes Against Humanity in Mosul, 2016
- Let The People Of Mosul Leave and Stop Besieging Civilians as A Tactic of War
- RINJ Don’t-Buy-a-Kid’ Campaign is 4th Annual
- The RINJ Foundation Plans 2 RSACs & Lab in Ethiopia
- Digital Tech Rape Survivors Help Line Launched
- Philippines RSAC Office and Clinic Open – Baguio City
- Mosul Liberation Illusion
- February 2018
- RINJ Press Releases since 2011
- About the Editor of RINJ.press