Meet the Authors
- Sharon Santiago
- Al Manzer
- Behar Abbasi
- Cathy Williams
- Katie Alsop
- Melissa Hemingway
- Micheal John (Editor)
Are you a writer or blogger?
Are you keen on women’s issues?
Become a contributor to Feminine-Perspective Magazine. Contact FPMag
Editorial Standards for Feminine-Perspective Authors
1. Feminine Perspective objective is to give a voice to women and children who must daily fight for their safety.
2. Content must provide a takeaway of a female perspective on how news events impact women, children and their families and where applicable, where the reader can go for assistance or more information.
3. Target audience is decision makers and community leaders who can impact policies that enhance the safety of women and children.
4. Writers are asked to get topic approval from the editor.
5. The best articles having the most positive response from readers are those which provide useful “how-to” guides in dealing with health and safety issues. Give the reader something of great value as often as possible.
6. Sources of information will be linked within the paragraph to an object that will open in a new page. Where sources cannot be identified they should be explained and the reader should be told why the source is being protected.
7. Images, graphs and charts must be used where available to help the reader understand the article. All photographs, graphs and charts must be explained and sourced.
8. Authors will write in short sentences, break up large blocks of text with bold headings, and give the reader bullet points for summary lists of important takeaways.
9. Headlines will relate correctly to the content.
10. Content standards.
- Personal and confidential information
We do not allow the sharing of a private person’s confidential and personally identifiable information (e.g. medical records or financial information).
- We do not allow content that infringes intellectual property rights.
- We do not allow content that features explicit sexual imagery primarily intended to cause sexual arousal.
- We do not allow content that incites or glorifies violence. We also do not allow extremely graphic or violent materials for the sake of disgusting others.
11. Articles may be republished on written (email) consent. Articles must be attributed and original content maintained.
Your contributions are welcome too. Write to us with your story ideas.