About Feminine Perspective at RINJ.press?
- Many women and children have a story to tell. You can read them here.
- RINJ women are professionals who are accustomed to writing reports.
- Our editors are experienced journalists.
Feminine-Perspective is a non-profit civil society media extension of a non-profit civil society corporation.
RINJ Press Feminine-Perspective are registered operating names of The RINJ Foundation.
Feminine-Perspective is pledged to give a voice to those without; and share a feminine perspective on those things that matter most to the safety and human development of women and children.
1. Feminine Perspective’s objective is to give a voice to women and children who must daily fight for their safety.
2. Content must provide a takeaway of a female perspective on how news events impact women, children and their families and where applicable, where the reader can go for assistance or more information,
3. Target audience is decision makers and community leaders who can impact policies that enhance the safety of women and children.
4. Writers are asked to get topic approval from the editor.
5. The best articles having the most positive response from readers are those which provide useful “how-to” guides in dealing with health and safety issues. Give the reader something of great value as often as possible.
6. Sources of information will be linked within the paragraph to an object that will open in a new page. Where sources cannot be identified they should be explained and the reader should be told why the source is being protected.
7. Images, graphs and charts must be used where available to help the reader understand the article. All photographs, graphs and charts must be explained and sourced.
8. Authors will write in short sentences, break up large blocks of text with bold headings, and give the reader bullet points for summary lists of important takeaways.
9. Headlines will relate correctly to the content.
10. Content standards.
- Personal and confidential information
We do not allow the sharing of a private person’s confidential and personally identifiable information (e.g. medical records or financial information).
- We do not allow content that infringes intellectual property rights.
- We do not allow content that features explicit sexual imagery primarily intended to cause sexual arousal.
- We do not allow content that incites or glorifies violence. We also do not allow extremely graphic or violent materials for the sake of disgusting others.
11. Articles may be republished on written (email) consent. Content must be attributed and its original content maintained.
Your contributions are welcome too. Write to us with your story ideas.
The entity that operates RINJ.press Feminine-Perspective
“RINJ” (RINJ.ngo / RINJ.ong / RINJ.org) is a private, non-profit, association of humanitarians including nurses, midwives, medics, EMS workers, doctors, lawyers and investigators fighting for the safety of women and children around the world. This association of members comprises an organized and structured global NGO, Civil Society group and *Social Movement. (*Including several of its subsidiary units RINJ in some regions seeks to empower oppressed population elements to mount effective challenges and resist the more powerful and advantaged elites.)
The RINJ Foundation
RINJ operates 100% on funds from private funders to ensure RINJ
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress, to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.