A word from our FPMag sponsor: RINJ
The fight for women’s right to freedom, equality and safety is hampered anew by not just traditional despots and religious extremists but by the US President Trump. A misogynist patriarch in Washington DC has denied women’s reproductive health & human rights and ended its nation-state human rights analysis of maternal mortality & failed contraception needs around the world. That’s why The RINJ Foundation Women are asking for your help.
Many Americans do not support this. The USA Trump Administration is accused of attacking Civil Society for helping women. RINJ urges people to think for themselves. Enabling women’s reproductive rights positively impacts universal human rights. It also enhances the economic outlook significantly. Feminists can make you rich. Help The RINJ Foundation Women do that.
I have been writing about the RINJ ladies around the world, too seldom anymore getting out there to meet them. We talk, write, I learn what they are doing. I eat a nice meal while reading a book and they scramble between passing out medicines, handing out water, carrying big heavy packs to remote areas and sharing their rice with hungry kids. So here is a word from our sponsors. They would like your help as so many this weekend start out to walk into another strange place where guns, floods and disease rant, and they with a song and a prayer do the work of angels.
- Note: Bulk donations of food/medicine are needed in many countries. Contact RINJ.
- RINJ Sexual Assault Clinics (RSAC) and all public services are provided FREE.
- Volunteers are needed in Yemen, Venezuela, Philippines, and soon, South Sudan. Volunteer today. Help get a lot of medical supplies into the hands of nurses in all the places they are needed.
For an INTERAC email transfer all you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating Canadian financial institution, and you can send money without sharing any personal or financial information.
“RINJ” (RINJ.ngo / RINJ.ong ) is a private, non-profit, association of humanitarians including nurses, midwives, medics, EMS workers, doctors, lawyers and investigators fighting for the safety of women and children around the world. This association of members comprises an organized and structured global NGO, Civil Society group and *Social Movement. (*Including several of its subsidiary units RINJ in some regions seeks to empower oppressed population elements to mount effective challenges and resist the more powerful and advantaged elites.)
The RINJ Foundation
RINJ operates 100% on funds from private funders to ensure RINJ
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress, to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.
Tax Notice: Not-for-profit Corporation Canadian NGO
This means that RINJ is a “qualified organization” exempt from federal income tax.
The RINJ Foundation does not promise, adduce, undertake, guarantee or in any way imply that by making a donation you will benefit from tax credits, tax deductions or any compensation whatsoever, regardless of country. Please check with your tax advisor. View our Charter Information and Policies.
Notice to American Donors:
A deduction for a contribution to a Canadian organization is not allowed if the contributor reports no taxable income from Canadian sources on the United States income tax return
Contact Your Tax Consultant
If you do not know or understand the tax deductions allowed in your country for a donation to The RINJ Foundation in Canada, please consult your taxation advise provider.
The RINJ Foundation
3219 Yonge Street, Suite 119,
Toronto, Ontario M4N 3S1 Canada
Message Form: @RINJ.org
Contact The RINJ Foundation on Phone, WhatsApp or SMS text: +1 647-739-9279 Home
Corporate Name: The RINJ Foundation
Corporation Number: 8224455
DUNS number 203464961
Business Number: (BN)849710447RC0001
Governing Legislation: Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act – 2012-08-21
If you have made a mistake and need a refund please contact us without delay. Click Here
Where does your gift go?
Some people who know the organisation do specify where they would like funds to go. For example if you add a note “HIV” 100% of your gift will go to purchasing the free HIV self-test (blood test not saliva) kits we provide patients in developing nations. Generally, all personal donor funds are used to purchase supplies. Once the cost of processing your donation is paid and the net amount is deposited in our Royal Bank of Canada account, more than 90% of your donation reaches women and children in need. The remaining 10% pays administrative costs like phone bills, bank fees, internet bandwidth (which is how you are reading this). The vast majority of RINJ workers are unpaid volunteers, interns, and exchange program workers.
Click image to enlarge. Medical workers in Burnham Park, Baguio City, Philippines, meet thousands of Filipinos and share discreet information on free testing either at the Cordillera Region ‘RINJ Sexual Assault Clinic’ (RSAC) or with a free self-administered blood test. (See our How-To instructional Video.) Photo Credit: May 28, 2018 – The RINJ Foundation