- Philippines Murders. Here are the awful EJK numbers. July 16, 2019
- Canada ejects Chinese Scientist who discovered Ebola Vaccine in Canada July 15, 2019
- Donald Trump is Popularizing Hatred, Racism, Misogyny and Violence because this is America. July 15, 2019
- Among Human Rights Violations is the Letter to UNHCHR on China by HR Violator Nations [In Depth] July 15, 2019
- Turkey with Russia’s S-400 protects 85 Million Citizens July 13, 2019
- In the Philippines, Buzz is for Bees. What about human lives? [Melissa Preaches Against Buzz] July 11, 2019
- Gender Parity Thank You Sisters. You came back with everything. U.S. Soccer WNT July 10, 2019
- Solving the Food Crisis: Eat Less Meat is just one way. July 10, 2019
- USA, Canada Assail One-China policy. Headed for War. July 9, 2019
- American CBP are bullies exploiting weak and helpless. July 7, 2019
Melissa trained as a Registered Practical Nurse.
She graduated from Seneca College in Ontario Canada and began work in a Medical Clinic in Markham Ontario after graduating from her nursing program in 2009.
In 2012 Melissa joined The RINJ Foundation and mid-year left for Syria with the RINJ Foundation’s head of security and RINJ’s head nurse.
Melissa was responsible for supplies and logistics in support of a clinic near Aleppo, Syria. She later became involved in security operations when the group became splintered because of attacks from Salafi Jihadists.
In 2013 the group was chased from Syria by militants who attacked anything and everything including UN refugee camps and regional IDP camps.
Fleeing first to ar-Raqqah Syria while some went to Turkey west of Aleppo Melissa chose to join the eastbound group. That group was soon overtaken and were forced to move foward east to Mosul, where the group’s training and warehousing had been located in 2013 as a supply base to support Syrian operations.
In June 2014 , the Islamic State militants invaded Mosul. After several moves in the city Melissa returned to nursing at a birthing clinic in the west of Mosul known as the Right Coast of the city but truly it was the original historic city of Mosul, Nineveh.
Melissa is today an Editor at Large for Feminine Perspective Magazine.
In her own words:
What I like most about writing for Feminine Perspective is that I don’t need to stop myself from projecting a woman’s point of view. I can in fact unleash my femininity.
Contact me on Twitter – Melissa Hemingway