- RINJ Members head for August UNCSC2019 in Salt Lake City May 19, 2019
- Canada’s Garbage in Manila Really Stinks. Adult diapers aging for 5 years. May 19, 2019
- Not your body, lady, when you kill a baby. Kudos to Kay Ivey, Alabama Gov. May 16, 2019
- 82.7 Million Innocent Iranian People Suffer the Supreme Bully. And he is a bit crazy. May 15, 2019
- Duterte Candidate Slate of alleged Killers and Politicrats from Dictator Marcos Era Slides to Power May 14, 2019
- Tehran Threat Against Israel should stir Iranians to revolt. May 12, 2019
- Idlib, Syria: The Distributed Community Health Care Proposal To Idlb Health Directorate May 12, 2019
- US NSA John Bolton is a live Vaccine. Vaccines Work. May 10, 2019
- SNC-Lavalin People are Great Canadians hence Justin Trudeau did right for Canada. [In-Depth] May 8, 2019
- Canada: Another barrier for women in politics is Violence May 8, 2019
Melissa trained as a Registered Practical Nurse.
She graduated from Seneca College in Ontario Canada and began work in a Medical Clinic in Markham Ontario after graduating from her nursing program in 2009.
In 2012 Melissa joined The RINJ Foundation and mid-year left for Syria with the RINJ Foundation’s head of security and RINJ’s head nurse.
Melissa was responsible for supplies and logistics in support of a clinic near Aleppo, Syria. She later became involved in security operations when the group became splintered because of attacks from Salafi Jihadists.
In 2013 the group was chased from Syria by militants who attacked anything and everything including UN refugee camps and regional IDP camps.
Fleeing first to ar-Raqqah Syria while some went to Turkey west of Aleppo Melissa chose to join the eastbound group. That group was soon overtaken and were forced to move foward east to Mosul, where the group’s training and warehousing had been located in 2013 as a supply base to support Syrian operations.
In June 2014 , the Islamic State militants invaded Mosul. After several moves in the city Melissa returned to nursing at a birthing clinic in the west of Mosul known as the Right Coast of the city but truly it was the original historic city of Mosul, Nineveh.
Melissa is today an Editor at Large for Feminine Perspective Magazine.
In her own words:
What I like most about writing for Feminine Perspective is that I don’t need to stop myself from projecting a woman’s point of view. I can in fact unleash my femininity.
Contact me on Twitter – Melissa Hemingway