- Thank you, Theresa May May 24, 2019
- Why do Canadian Government Politicians seem so eager to kill babies? [Editorial] May 24, 2019
- UN: Britain and America must surrender Chagos Islands to Mauritius. What about their Crime Against Humanity? May 22, 2019
- Britain, USA Stole an Island Archipelago. Pack your bags. Leave Diego Garcia before Christmas? May 22, 2019
- Yemen. Frustration mounts. Humanitarian Workers may walk away until criminals are arrested. May 22, 2019
- Huawei Opens Developer App Sharing at Light Speed as Trump Drives European Tech Stocks Down. May 21, 2019
- WFP Food Aid for Yemen doesn’t reach needy because of obstructive, uncooperative Houthi leaders. May 21, 2019
- Measles Slam Philippines. Vaccines Slam Measles Back. Vaccines Worked. May 20, 2019
- Don’t Panic ladies if you own a China-made Huawei. Android does not belong to Google. It belongs to you. May 20, 2019
- RINJ Members head for August UNCSC2019 in Salt Lake City May 19, 2019
Behar Abbasi was born in Nineveh, Iraq and graduated from Mosul University in 2013 at the age of 29 with a Masters Degree in Medical Science (Nursing).
She has worked in Aleppo Syria as a surfical nurse trainee and later as a Registered Surgical Nurse.
In 2014 Behar returned to Mosul and took aher ACLS course and at the same time Joined the RINJ Foundation working part-time at a women’s clinic, mostly working as a midwife but also learning and practicing as an STI nurse.
It wasn’t until 2018 after taking an advanced course in English that she tackled the job of writing articles for Feminine Perspective.