UNSC Must Shutdown Arms Sales to Saudi
Disturbing mainstream media accounts of the Jamal Khashoggi disappearance include unconfirmed anaesthetized-violence reports.
Some outlets report that 15 sadistic Saudi assassins met Jamal Khashoggi on 2 October at 13:14 hrs at 4330 Beşiktaş, İstanbul (the Saudia Arabia consulate) and after murdering Jamal, chopped his body to pieces with the help of a forensic scientist who brought his bone saw.
One might prefer to pray initial conjecture was correct; that Jamal was extracted from Istanbul. Sometimes movies have a surprise ending where the hero emerges unscathed. Hence the hope Jamal will emerge under a global chorus of ‘release all human-rights defenders who have been detained for their peaceful human-rights work‘.
“But the Saudi’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has already proven himself to be an arrogant, psychopathic ghoul–pretty much a perfect fit to a growing trend these days” says Simon Baldock, of The RINJ Foundation‘s security team which has been watching over RSAC nurses working in Yemen.
For those seeking release of Women Activists, what happened to Jamal is Foreboding.
These unanswered questions must remain on the table until full transparency.
Donald Trump’s man in the Middle East. From: The Freak Show: Part II – The Caliphate Root
US President Donald Trump, the man who confiscates women’s babies to scare away future migrants, speaks with House of Saud’s Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi Crown Prince who wants to behead women who call him out on human rights violations. Photo taken during their cozy meeting Tuesday, March 14, 2017, in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, D.C. (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)
Civil Society demands release of the following persons who are human rights defenders imprisoned in 2018 by Saudi Arabia
- Israa al-Ghomgham
- Samar Badawi
- Nassima al-Saadah
- Hatoon al-Fassi
- Loujain al-Hathloul
Men human rights defenders also imprisoned in 2018 by Saudi Arabia
- Aziza al-Yousef
- Nouf Abdelaziz
- Mayaa al-Zahrani
- Ibrahim al-Modaimeegh
- Abdulaziz Meshaal
- Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi (Until learning otherwise, he was in the care and custody of Saudi Arabia since 1:14PM local time, Istanbul, Turkey.)
Saudi Arabia is no longer a kingdom but a brutal dictatorship. Additional background follows:
- September 2018
- August 2018
- Is Israa al Ghomgham too intelligent for House of Saud?
- Mother Wound makes Mohammed bin Salman Femicidal
- Donald Trump Made America a War Zone OpEd
- We have a solution for Yemen, says RINJ CEO
- USA provided bomb and target data for Yemen school bus attack. OpEd
- Demanding Yemen Ceasefire, Survivor Compensation
- End the War against Yemeni Kids. Saudi get out.
- Saudi Oil Bully Pulpit vs Canada
- Battle of the Burqa. A Rights of a Woman issue.
- Saudi Arabia, Canada, Rights of Women