Feminine Perspective – Civil Society Women sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
- Proposal: Saudi Arabia Release Human Rights Defenders
- Leaders must end their words of hate.
- Baby-Killer Claim Against Trump more than Yemen.
- US Targeting is the Baby-Killer in Yemen
- What do we call Vicious Cult Trump Leads? (Editorial)
- Might Saudi release Human Rights Defenders as distraction?
- Spread of HIV via Rape, Incest – Philippines
- The Cash America needs to accept murder. (In-depth)
- Free Arab expression goes silent.
- Trump Faces Morbid Foreign Policy Challenge (Editorial)
- Trump Fails to Spin his part in Khashoggi Murder
- US President Donald Trump is in very big trouble.
- UNHRC Welcomes 18 Human Rights Violators
- Where is Jamal? MBS scatters sheep poop diversion.
- Trump/MbS Abduct, Murder “Enemy of the people”
- Trump and MbS: Murder (Editorial)
- Botched Kidnap: Jamal Khashoggi’s Murder
- Updating: Hurricane Michael – Worst Ever
- UNSC Must Shutdown Arms Sales to Saudi
- Jamal Khashoggi Was to be Whisked out of Turkey (Comment)
- Rape-Murder of Journo Viktoria Marinova
- Jamal Khashoggi Vanished | Murdered by Saudis?
- Denis Mukwege, Nadia Murad: Nobel Laureates
- Now what? Do USA Women Shoot Rapists, or be Raped? (Comment)
- Trump Hands Rapists -Blame Her- Defense
- Trump, King Salman, we want our people released.