UN Sanctions Killing North Koreans. Pyongyang to drop A-bomb. Stop this, say Women
October 30, 2017 -Update Manila- Malnourishment and eventual starvation will kill millions of North Koreans by mid-2018. The killing has begun with children and the aged.
The sad part is that these victims of mass murder by the USA and United Nations are the people who would otherwise turn this rogue nation around.
But Donald John Trump, about whom the best and the brightest shrinks say “simply should not be entrusted with the life-and-death powers of the Presidency“, is looking for a war to fight that would distract from his failed presidency and bring about a revolutionary American war-time government with him in charge.
Sanctions against North Korea are immoral, unjust and tantamount to mass murder. The UN Security Council is killing its allies, the people of North Korea. Why are we starving these inmates of what boils down to a monstrous prison? Outside Pyongyang the Kim dynasty is hated.
The United States seems to be acting against its own declared interests by starving to death its peasant allies in North Korea (DPRK). To understand that one must realize that the United States railroads the Security Council by threatening to leave the United Nations, pulling out its annual fees and other funding. The Security Council and the Secretary General succumb to US pressures to increase sanctions against North Korea. Their enemy is the same enemy as the Korean people: Kim Jong-un, the most violent, despot on earth.
In every case the UN sanctions are killing North Koreans and Kim Jong-un barely cares.
Sanctions applied against the DPRK country’s normal exchange of its substantial commercial output for foods and medicine has been blocked by the United Nations Security Council at the behest of America. The population of the world doesn’t know what is happening to the people of North Korea.
The population of the world does not know that North Korea behaves badly because it has been treated badly.
The United States is insisting on the world’s cooperation (United Nations) and acquiescence to America’s brutality. The USA says it will leave the UN if it does not get its way.
Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”
– Trump stooge James Mattis
America is facing the blowback of serious war crimes committed in the early 1950s. At that time the United States slaughtered millions of peasants by carpet bombing farms and villages as well as irrigation facilities across North Korea. History notes that the US slaughtered 30% of the North Korean civilian population.
Depriving innocent North Koreans of medicine and food is unjust and not a role anyone intended for the United Nations.
Open Letter to Parliaments of Different Countries
The Foreign Affairs Committee of the DPRK Supreme People’s Assembly sent an open letter to parliaments of different countries on Sunday.
The letter noted that Trump, president of the itself the “superpower”, denied the existence of the DPRK, a dignified sovereign state, and Spit out ignorant remarks of “total
destruction” at the UN General Assembly, stunning the world public.
The Foreign Affairs Committee of the DPRK Supreme People’s Assembly, the basic mission of which is to promote friendly and cooperative relations with the parliaments and peace-loving people of countries around the World, proceeding from the foreign policy of the Workers’ Party of Korea based on the ideas of independence, peace and friendship, bitterly condemns the reckless remarks of Trump as an intolerable insult to the Korean people, a declaration of war against the DPRK and a grave threat to the global peace, the letter said, adding:
From the 1st day of his office Trump has engaged himself in high-handed and arbitrary practice, scrapping international laws and agreements incurring his displeasure on the 1st principle”, the height of American way of thinking that it is best if the U. S. is well-off at the expense of the whole world.
The US. brought to their knees those countries devoid of principle, narrow-minded and selfish countries seeking after their interests with its nuclear stick and force and then cooked up the illegal “sanctions resolution” against the DPRK to deny the elementary right to existence of the Korean people and check their normal economic development in- breach of the inviolable UN Charter by abusing the UN Security Council. This is an intensive act of the revelation of the “US-First principle”.
Trump threatened to totally destroy the DPRK, a digni?ed independent and sovereign state and a nuclear power. It is an extreme act of threatening to totally destroy the whole world.
Trump thinks that he would bring the DPRK, a nuclear power, to its knees through nuclear war threat, it will be a big miscalculation and an expression of ignorance.
The DPRK has emerged a full-?edged nuclear power which has a strong nuclear arsenal and various kinds of nuclear delivery means made by dint of self-reliance and self-development. The real foe of its nuclear force is a nuclear war itself.
The Foreign Affairs Committee of the DPRK SPA takes this opportunity to express belief that the parliaments of different countries loving independence, peace and justice will fully discharge their due mission and duty in realizing the desire of mankind for international justice and peace with sharp vigilance against the heinous and reckless moves of the Trump administration trying to drive the world into a terrible nuclear disaster.
Today some 35% of North Korean children are already stunted from malnutrition. Many die unexpectedly from failure to thrive–no food, no medicine.
Human rights in North Korea have always been violated by everybody but in this day human rights do not exist.
Former Prime Minister of Portugal, António Guterres, now as the United Nations Secretary General must no longer acquiesce to America and must put an end to this war footing that will destroy much of Southeast and East Asia.
In the next 18 days it is expected that North Korea will atmospherically test a thermonuclear weapon much as the US did some 60 years ago, in the Pacific Ocean.
This is part of a development program that North Korea has conducted for decades with the aim of being a member of the global nuclear club.
The country adamantly insists on this course of action because it deeply believes it is still at war with a very bigoted United States that hates Asians with a passion. The US massacred North Koreans once before so the fear is quite rational.
The United States currently has a president who is some kind of TV reality show star. The man is a disgusting, bigoted, sexist pig worse than Harvey Weinstein who does not deserve to live let alone be a world leader. This despicable human has brought the world to the brink of WWIII only because his foe called him names. May the two chauvinistic authoritarians rot in hell but in the meantime action must be taken to stop the abuses of the North Korean people and to prevent the slaughter of millions in East and Southeast Asia that the “Whitehouse” doesn’t care a hoot about.
“Human rights abuses by DPRK regime remain among the worst in the world, including those involving extrajudicial killings, forced labor, torture, prolonged arbitrary detention, as well as rape, forced abortions, and other sexual violence inside the country,” said State Department Spokeswoman Heather Nauert whose president has been back-patting despots with much worse records.
“Extrajudicial killings, forced labor, torture, prolonged arbitrary detention, as well as rape, forced abortions, and other sexual violence inside the country” is exactly how the Philippines has been described as Donald Trump makes his way here to do some back-slapping and win approval for slaughtering North Koreans. Yes, that also describes parts of Africa, the Philippines, Burma, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc…
Where will PyongYang send its thermonuclear bomb for a test?
- Russia, China, India, Iran, Pakistan and all nations of the East and South East Asian regions are all impacted by the tiff between Kim Jong-un and Donald John Trump.
- There are no fruitful discussions taking place between USA and North Korea.
- North Korea’s test site has been shaken to the core and may be falling apart. It needs to conduct an atmospheric test as part of the normal development of its nuclear project.
- A nuclear Arms race has been started by Trump and both China and Russia have accelerated their existing programmes as well as launched new ones. For example the Russian RS-28 Sarmat project has been brought to the ‘front burner’. That missile has the ability to wipe out a country as big as France and flies too fast for interceptor missiles to be relevant
- America has moved strategic nuclear weapons into East Asia and has about 45 thousand sailors in the region in nuclear submarines and aboard three enormous aircraft carrier groups.
- As if China saw this coming it has built its own man-made island military fortresses in the South China Sea and can strike anywhere in the region with alarming speed. Satellite imagery shows much activity anewed.
- The 31st ASEAN Summit and Related Summits will occur in the Philippines. 21 National Leaders attending the summit and related meetings will arrive at the Clark International Airport in Pampanga, and travel to Metro Manila by land where their hotels are located.
- American President Donald Trump will travel to Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam and the Philippines in November. In Vietnam and the Philippines, he will participate in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit but will take a pass on the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit. Trump will visit with Rodrigo Duterte in Manila but he will not attend the ASEAN meetings. This is a very recent change in the plan.
… Where would you put your bomb if you were Mr. Kim?
It is time to settle this dispute between Mr. Kim & Mr. Trump.
Impeaching Trump has a nice ring to it, America, but you need to move fast to clean up your mess.
Meanwhile the United Nations needs to end food and medical sanctions and heap humanitarian aid into North Korea before the UN has committed the worst mass murder in human history.
Donald Trump is the man about whom 27 psychiatrists and psychotherapists have written in a newly published book, “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump”.
“We collectively warn that anyone as mentally unstable as this man simply should not be entrusted with the life-and-death powers of the Presidency.”
The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump
Learn to build a simple safe room that doubles as a nuclear fallout shelter. It will be useful for cyclones and hurricanes as well as Trump disasters. https://rinj.org/nuclearwar
Recent articles on this topic:
- RINJ Women Propose a Solution
- Mothers, prepare for Nuclear War.
- The RINJ Women explained their concerns about Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un in late 2016.
- Women’s Scolding Rebuke of Dotard and Rocketman.
- Thank You China &Russia for Fighting for the safety of Women &Children
- Trump “Total Destruction” of 17M North Korean Women & Kids
- Global Tolerance of State Sponsored Civilian Death has been enhanced by Mosul –
- Red Lines on #GlobalValues