Feminine Perspective Magazine – Civil Society Women sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
Articles of November 2018
- Kindle warm spirits or December could be hell.
- Orange the World: Stop Toxic Men Slaughtering Yemen Babies
- Russian Federation To Slam Underground FGM Clinics
- Once again, on foreign policy, Trump is right. (Editorial)
- Global Calm urged to hear Russia Complaint Vs Ukraine
- Orange the World. Release Women Critics in Saudi Gulags
- Yemen says HearMeToo. Orange The World in Yemen?
- Violence to Women worse than Soldiers. Orange The World, HearMeToo
- FGM on a Child is a Sexual Assault Crime
- USA/Saudi want Hodeidah Port Before Ceasefire
- What Yemen Moms can do to save baby from Cholera.
- Houthis Abruptly Cease Fire in Yemen
- Yemen update. USA / UK seek their lost humanity.
- ASEAN Notes. Duterte central to South China Sea Crisis
- North Korea Injogogi (Analysis)
- Irish Panties Outrage. Mistrials and a broken Court.
- Russia and ASEAN Nations form Strategic Partnership
- Vladimir Putin Welcomed here at ASEAN Summit
- Tony Clement No Sex Offender. Sophisticated analysis.
- Nous sommes avec Macron. The world is with Macron.
- Jacob Hoggard Case. Witnesses are heroes.
- Trump attacks on the Media
- Sexual Misconduct Mgrs. Messrs. Homophobe & Naivete
- Sexting Misogynistic Idiot, Tony Clement must go.
- Killing of JCPOA is now a Certain War Path (Analysis)
- World Needs Idlib Peace say Medical Workers, Part II
- Rapists and Murderers Escape from Jarabulus Prison, Syria
- World Needs Peace in Idlib say Medical Workers, Part 1