Feminine Perspective – Civil Society Women sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
- Trump Policy Snared 658 Migrant Children May 6-19
- Trump’s Crime on Girls Fleeing Sexual Violence
- UN Human Rights Complaint Against Trump For Confiscation of Migrant Kids (In Depth)
- Trump Pushes USA into OHCHR Territory
- Dear UNSC: Baby Count=”Rohingya Genocide”
- Universal Health Coverage/Ebola: World Health Assembly
- May 2018 Gaza Massacre: Israel & USA Should Go Silent
- ‘May 2018 Gaza Massacre’: Is UN Upholding Int’l Law?
- A Candle in the Darkness of Death. Gaza, Syria, Santa Fe…
- May 2018 Gaza Massacre: A Way Forward
- Fallout from Duterte’s Scuttling Supreme Court
- Israel! Stop Live Fire on Gaza Civilians – UN Must Investigate
- Trump’s Jerusalem Embassy: High Casualties
- Top Women Getting ‘Squashed’ by Philippines’ Duterte
- Happy Mothers Day 2018, a Year of Intense Femicide
- India Displays Great Hate for Females
- Global Cognitive Dissonance in North Korea, a Made-in-USA Mess
- Kuwait’s Claimed Impunity for Assault & Death of Migrants
- World Press Freedom Day
- Recipe To Fix Sexualy Violent Syria.