Impunity for Sexual Misconduct Has Expired
- RINJ is warning about sexually violent priests who rape boys and girls. Many are pedophiles but many are no more than promiscuous deviants, imposters pretending to do the work of God.
- RINJ invites survivors or their parents to avail of free clinical help in absolute confidentiality.
Today the warning is on the table to a certain few priests & other members of the Catholic Church.
Stop sexing the kids!
Child abuse in the Philippines is nothing new. Many online businesses set up to exploit children for the sick pleasures of pedophiles exist exclusively in the Philippines. Cebu City and Manila have terrible reputations.
“Because of its nature the Catholic Church has unwittingly become a safe harbour for some very dangerous sex offenders and some very cavalier, promiscuous imposters. Help us help you bring justice to survivors, jail to the perpetrators, and a chance to forgive and heal,” says Sharon Santiago of The RINJ Foundation
RINJ seeks to make sure that in the midst of the Church the bad apples are sent to jail and no longer exploiting the weak, poor and ill children they pretend to help.
This will help the Church continue its good work.
Because child abuse is such a daily occurrence in the Philippines, it is like Duterte’s murders, it goes ignored by the average Filipino.
- Red Lines on #GlobalValues
- Sexual Harassment of Women in the Philippines promoted by Duterte Fans
- Duterte Manipulates Congress: Hang 9 Yr-Old Kids
- Duterte Goes After Poor Kids – Death Penalty for 9-Year-Olds
- Duterte Supports Reproductive Rights of Filipinos
- RINJ Calls For Philippino President Duterte’s Resignation pending indictment for Systematic State-Sponsored Murder
- Largest Global Woman’s Group sees Fierce 2017 Fight for Safety of Woman & Kids
- Safety of Women & Children Jeopardized By Duterte Decision to Bury Marcos a Hero
- RINJ Foundation Urgent warning to Women of the Philippines
- RINJ Continues to Warn Filipino Girls in National Emergency
- Fear Spreads in Philippines as Women on Drug List Raped, Kids Killed
Survivors Are Asked To Contact The RINJ Foundation in The Philippines
Phone, Text, Whatsapp or Telegram this dedicated number: 09287164921
The RINJ Foundation HELPline:
Kung kailangan mo ng tulong kontakin mo ako at Kung ikaw ay nabiktima ng karahasan o pang aabuso lalo sa mga pari, wag kang mag alala at wag mahiyang magsabi nasa panig mo kami. Sharon po ito.
RINJ claims full and unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
RINJ is a private, non-profit, global association of humanitarians including nurses, midwives, medics, EMS workers, doctors, lawyers and investigators.
RINJ operates 100% on funds from individual private funders to ensure RINJ
* freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
* maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. RINJ does this work irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
* RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
* RINJ claims full and unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
* RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect their professional code of ethics and maintain complete independence from all political, economic or religious powers.
* RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
* Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ witnesses extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.