Feminine Perspective – Civil Society Women sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
- Families Belong Together March: Now Across USA
- UN Says Violations Against Children: Up
- Need 2000 Volunteers in Bangladesh Rohingya Camps
- Singapore Summit was Trump Win. Don’t destroy.
- Child Porn Creates market for Child Sex Slaves
- Migrants: Trump EO to Stop new Child-Family Separations
- Caged Children Stolen by Trump from their Moms
- Trump Quits UNHRC, Tacitly Admits Human Rights Crimes (In Depth)
- 11,000 Children in US Concentration Camps
- Trump Admin uses Apostle Paul Justifying Child Abuse
- Donald Trump + Kim Jong-un Hit Ball Out of Park: Singapore Success
- Singapore Summit: Trump / Kim, Most Dangerous Men
- Kim Jong-Un in Singapore: Trump Tweeting G7 Insults
- Lift UN Sanctions Harming North Korean Women / Children
- Sexual Violence in Dictatorships like North Korea / Philippines
- Trump to Trudeau: Canada burnt White House down?
- Putting Lipstick on Pigs Meeting in Singapore
- Trump Administration Starves + Kills Children: UN
- White House Generals Prepare for Nuclear War