Humanitarians sharing what they See & Hear
The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand.
- Netanyahu: Free Ahed Tamimi or Face Costly Shaming Lawsuit
- 우리는 모든 나라에서, 당신을 사랑해.
- Make us Happy. Negotiate to Denuclearize Earth.
- Duterte Rape Joke Quips are Plain Stupidity
- Naval Blockade of North Korea kills Chastity, Dignity, Humanitarianism
- UN Chief Urges Korean Peninsula Diplomacy
- #Me Too: The Women who got the Ball Rolling
- #MeToo. It’s Working, except for Children.
- Women won in Alabama
- Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
- UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
- Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
- December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres
- Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
- #MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors
- RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians
- Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines