Help protect women & children from violence.
Access to UN Bodies
RINJ is a non-governmental organization holding special consultative status to the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). With that distinction, the RINJ CEO may appoint members to committees within the UN NGO system, including New York, Geneva and Vienna.
This means you have the opportunity to review the array of UN initiatives and be nominated as a delegate to work on policy committees or commissions that interest you, either personally or from an institutional perspective. Examples include the Committee on the Status of Women, the Committee on HIV/AIDS, the Committee on Sustainable Development, Committee on Narcotics & Substance Abuse, the Committee on Human Rights, and the Committee on Finance for Development.
Fighting AIDS frim clinics with Free HIV test and preventative teaching
Supporting survivors & prosecution of rapists
Protecting survivors, counseling, medical aid, reconstructive surgery,& special care otherwise unavailable owing to funding or specialist resource issues.
Providing 'rape kits' and/or the funding of rape kit testing. First responders and hospitals must have rape kits & completed rape kits must be immediately tested with results sent posthaste to police & prosecutors.
- Provide data to the public about 'wanted' sex offenders/suspects or recently released convicted rapists who may be of interest to the community;
- encourage a more diligent execution of duty by law enforcement investigating sexual assault and rape complaints; and
- play a role supporting sexual assault & rape survivors in war-torn countries.
The RINJ Foundation sends volunteer NGO workers to care for rape survivors in war zones and refugee camps; investigate and catalog crimes of rape in regions in armed conflict.
Coalition member. We Stand #WithRefugeesBe a part of this important humanitarian action. #WithRefugees .
Victims of rape can be severely traumatized by the assault and may have difficulty functioning as well as they had been used to prior to the assault, with disruption of concentration, sleeping patterns and eating habits, for example.
"RINJ" (RINJ.ngo / RINJ.ong ) is a private, non-profit
, association of humanitarians including nurses, midwives, medics, EMS workers, doctors, lawyers and investigators fighting for the safety of women and children around the world.
This association of members comprises an organized and structured global NGO, Civil Society group and *Social Movement. (*Including several of its subsidiary units RINJ in some regions seeks to empower oppressed population elements to mount effective challenges and resist the more powerful and advantaged elites.) The RINJ Foundation
RINJ operates 100% on funds from private funders
to ensure RINJ
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.
- Crimes Against Humanity, 2012 to 2018-11-22. RINJ Claims the right for any of its members capable, to arrest and detain for transport to the Hague any ISIS person who
1) in a contiguous set of actions to or from the moment of being observed comitting an act in contravention of the Rome Statute; and
2) who in so doing also simultaneously claims to be or showing that they are, by uniform, flag bearing, or outright statement, members of the alleged War Criminal Group known as "The Islamic State".
Address: 119-3219 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario M4N 3S1 Canada Email Us Phone:+1 647-739-9279