Grifters: Trump Crime Family & the Republican Party
The Mar-a-Lago Grifters Club
“In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election,” is the startling introduction to a whistleblower complaint.
But first, the New York Times has outdone even itself by acquiring loads of data on Donald Trump’s tax information. The ubiquitous newspaper is publishing heaps of material that seems to make clear the suspicion that Donald Trump and his family are at risk of being charged as criminals. Moreover, on the records published thus far, the Trumps appear to be a four-generation crime family.
by Micheal John
Christian Tybring-Gjedde is a Norwegian right-wing extremist member of parliament in Norway. For an unreported consideration he has nominated Donald Trump not once but twice for the Nobel peace prize, most recently for allegedly brokering a peace deal and armistice between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. The extraordinary thing is that these two countries have always been on geed terms and have never been to war.
“No matter how Trump acts at home and what he says at press conferences, he has absolutely a chance at getting the Nobel Peace Prize,” Tybring-Gjedde, told The Associated Press.
It’s more Trump fraud. This would be like giving a Nobel prize to Aung San Suu Kyi who has presided over one of the worst genocides of our time. Aung San Suu Kyi is a charlatan who directed an army to persecute the Rohingya peoples of Myanmar now living in ramshackle tin-roof-homes, in the mud, and desperate poverty, within camps along Bengal Bay in Bangladesh. These good people were driven from their homes by the Myanmar Army which burned villages and raped women and children leaving about 80,000 pregnant in a rape-genocide.
Grifters cheat people out of their money and personal assets. There are many street vernacular terms for grifters such as as gougers, chiselers, frauds, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam people. Probably many readers have paid for their clubhouse.
Where women’s rights, affordable health care and the safety of Americans are betrayed.
On the evidence, Donald Trump has commit forgery, tax fraud, campaign finance crimes, witness tampering, bribery, mass murder (12 persons on 3 January 2020 in Baghdad and in Sa’ana, Yemen); mass murder (9 August 2018 Dhahyan, in northern Yemen), crimes against humanity (child confiscation from parents), crimes against humanity (thwarting efforts to get Americans to mitigate COVID-19 and save their own lives); and much more.
The evidence in addition to what the the New York Times, has reported, is found in sworn testimony of some extremely credible persons; numerous insider books published in 2020 and earlier; and in the report of Robert Mueller.
Read if you wish ->How Russia Won Donald Trump The Presidency
Extortion and bribery exposed by heroic witnesses
The Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland testified that there was a quid pro quo demanded from Ukraine inasmuch as the White House had stopped Congressionally mandated financial aid for Ukraine until Donald Trump’s demands were met.
“In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.”
- “Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis.
- “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues’ accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another. In addition, a variety of information consistent with these private accounts has been reported publicly.”
- “Multiple White House officials with direct knowledge of the call informed me that, after an initial exchange of pleasantries, the President used the remainder of the call to advance his personal interests. Namely, he sought to pressure the Ukrainian leader to take actions to help the President’s 2020 reelection bid. According to the White House officials who had direct knowledge of the call, the President pressured Mr. Zelenskyy to, inter alia:
- initiate or continue an investigation2 into the activities of former Vice President Joseph Biden and his son, Hunter Biden;
- assist in purportedly uncovering that allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election originated in Ukraine, with a specific request that the Ukrainian leader locate and turn over servers used by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and examined by the U.S. cyber security firm Crowdstrike,3 which initially reported that Russian hackers had penetrated the DNC’s networks in 2016; and
- meet or speak with two people the President named explicitly as his personal envoys on these matters, Mr. Giuliani and Attorney General Barr, to whom the President referred multiple times in tandem.”
From the whistleblower_complaint.
Before the House Intelligence Committee Ambassador Sondland said that “Mr. Giuliani demanded that Ukraine make a public statement announcing investigations of the 2016 election/DNC server and [a company known as] Burisma. Mr. Giuliani was expressing the desires of the President of the United States, and we knew that these investigations were important to the President.”
Mr. Sondland believed that “that the resumption of security aid [financial assistance] would not occur until there was a public statement from Ukraine committing to the investigations of the 2016 election and Burisma, as Mr. Giuliani had demanded.”
Article II, Section 4 of the USA Constitution singles out bribery as grounds for impeachment, specifically for the President… “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
The compelling testimony of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch
Marie Yovanovitch, Congressional impeachment witness against Trump, former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, was prematurely released from her post because of her anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine, and because she disagreed with the shadow diplomacy taking place under Giuliani and President Trump. It has also been suggested by sources that just like he has done in Syria Trump with Vladimir Putin was trying to steal the natural gas and oil resources from the Ukraine. Photo Credit: Marie L. Yovanovitch Ambassador–
Conflict of Interest
One of the items indicated by the Times report is that Trump uses the office of the President of The United States (POTUS) to forestall paying nearly half a billion US dollars in loans. He also uses the office of POTUS to generate revenue. His golf club memberships have soared substantially and revenues for his hotels are bumped by the fact that visiting dignitaries are compelled to use those facilities.
So what about people like Amy Coney Barrett and the Republican Senators who are trying to steal first base by dooming some crucial legislation that protects women’s rights and the safety of all modest income Americans?
Is this why so many Americans now want to move to Canada?
It is an overwhelming fact that many Americans, maybe half the adult population, are supporting a grifter and a crime family like their lives depend on it.
But the Republican senators and people like Judge Amy Coney Barrett who throw core values out the window so they can help themselves to a piece of pie before it is put away forever, suggests as we have said before, that America is gone forever.