Taliban and Trump. And a World that cried with America.
The United States has not been involved in a war in Afghanistan for 18 years, it has been doing an ongoing intervention to successfully end foreign terrorist attacks against United States territory.
Does Donald Trump or his administration realize that because of armed intervention in darkest Afghanistan, there have been no attacks by foreign terrorists in the USA since that fateful day that will be memorialized Wednesday, 11 September 2019?
Authors’ note: Please pause and reflect this week, not just on the unsuspecting souls lost forever inside the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, but please also reflect on men and women soldiers plus first-responders who knowingly risked their lives for the sake of their fellow citizens of Earth. Never forget, as they did not forget, their humanity.
We are part of the world that unwaveringly came to America’s side. For example, after 11 September 2001, more than 40,000 Canadian Armed Forces members served in the Afghanistan theatre of operations between 2001 and 2014. One hundred and fifty-eight Canadian soldiers died fighting the Taliban and seven Canadian civilians were also killed.
The goal was to eject the Taliban out of Afghanistan’s government and prevent an entire state from being a host of terrorist attacks launched against the United States.
The Trump-Taliban Secret Meeting
Hours ago, the American President Donald Trump, explained that “Unbeknownst to almost everyone, the major Taliban leaders and, separately, the President of Afghanistan, were going to secretly meet with me at Camp David on Sunday.
“They were coming to the United States tonight. Unfortunately, in order to build false leverage, they admitted to an attack in Kabul that killed one of our great great soldiers, and 11 other people.
“I immediately cancelled the meeting and called off peace negotiations. What kind of people would kill so many in order to seemingly strengthen their bargaining position? They didn’t, they only made it worse! If they cannot agree to a ceasefire during these very important peace talks, and would even kill 12 innocent people, then they probably don’t have the power to negotiate a meaningful agreement anyway. How many more decades are they willing to fight?”
Unbeknownst to almost everyone, the major Taliban leaders and, separately, the President of Afghanistan, were going to secretly meet with me at Camp David on Sunday. They were coming to the United States tonight. Unfortunately, in order to build false leverage, they admitted to..
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 7, 2019
Besides harbouring the planners of the 9/11 killing of 3,000 at the World Trade Center, and murdering 12 innocent people hours before alleged Peace Talks at Camp David today, the Taliban violate the rights of women and children every day.
According to the 2019 Taliban:
- All ground and first-floor residential windows should be painted over or screened to prevent women from being visible from the street .
- Ban on female presence on radio, television or at public gatherings of any kind .
- Photographing or filming of women was banned as was displaying pictures of females in newspapers, books, shops or the home .
- Proper and common place names that included the word “women” must be modified. For example, “women’s garden” is renamed “spring garden”.
- Females are the chattel property of the man of the house.
- Females must not speak loudly in public as no stranger should hear a woman’s voice .
- Females should not appear in the streets without a blood relative and without wearing a burqa .
- Women should not wear high-heeled shoes as no man should hear a woman’s footsteps lest it excite him.
- Women are forbidden to appear on the balconies of their apartments or houses .
The nations of the world, at the cost of their soldiers’ lives pulled together with America to rid criminals like those that co-sponsored the evil acts of September 2001.
Today, the people of the world who had not yet given up on America are likely dismayed at the least that the objectionable American leader in the White house has invited enemy murderers to Camp David USA to enjoy the ceremony and dignity afforded a respected foreign power, but one that randomly murders innocents at will, to this moment. Not just Trump but all of the people in that White House are out of their minds to think we who have also lost lives in their cause would be accepting of betrayal this week.
The Taliban are not a respected foreign power, Mr. Trump. The Taliban are a murderous blight that we, the world, agreed at one time regardless of our principals, to expel, capture or kill on your behalf.