What you did is not working. SARS2 nails 1M a day. Over two percent will die. Stay home
“The world needs to come together and beat the devil out of this virus by denying the thing one more host,” says a leading biostatistician, Fred Harris, who has been counting the dead. As reported cases approach one million daily, the unreported cases exceed far more than that. See the updated numbers below. Regardless of the numbers and how each person reads them the reaction is unanimous among experts. “Look, I am an ordinary person just like your readers, and what I see is grave danger for our families in this current season.”
FPMag asked all the data workers with the Civil Society Solidarity Team in Singapore if they had a message for the world. They agreed on: “Obviously what all people are doing is not working to stop the virus. Global COVID19 nudges a million a day. Over two percent will die. Wake up. Stay home.”
“All around the world, people need to stay home. The most at-risk populations are not in the privileged class. Not everyone is Donald Trump with what is modestly estimated at $6 million of specialized medical care he used to fight his virus infection when Trump allegedly took sick. This type of remedy is beyond the reach of the human race,” says Dr. Buni, a physician in Syria struggling to save lives along the Euphrates River in Syria. “There is no excuse for not following public health guidelines,” she added.
FPMag asked three urgent care doctors about the current SARS2 crisis and their reaction can be summed up as, “SARS2 now nails over 1 million people a day. Over two percent will die of each million. Stay home and wear a mask to go out for food.”
Wear a mask to leave home, “‘It is better not to leave home,’ is the consensus of frontliners who are now swamped all over the world,” explains a medical administrator in Venezuela.
An urgent message to the world from the Civil Society Partners for Solidarity against the COVID-19 Pandemic. Stay home.
In the United States, the disease epicenter of the world, governors across the country are setting mask mandates.
The man who has been counting the people impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic says he is very alarmed by what he sees.
Biostatistician Fred Harris warns that world infections are “reaching upward to one million cases per day”.
“Of that number anywhere up to 2.391% will die. This is the Case Fatality Rate (CFR) today.”
“What you did is not working,” says Harris.
“SARS2 now nails over 1 million people a day. Over two percent will die. Stay home.”
The data is a stark warning.
253 Locales report 366,360,125 COVID-19 cases of which there are 65,722,769 active cases, therefore 294,963,207 recoveries and 5,674,149 fatalities.
GMT 2022-01-28 01:24
Data reported should be in accordance with the applied case definitions and testing strategies in each locale as their governments report daily or from time to time.
All data researched and published by The RINJ Foundation and partners in CSPaC.
©The RINJ Foundation 2020-2022-01-28T01:24:56Z #Singapore-SK-HUK-77
RINJ is with Civil Society Solidarity Partners against COVID-19.
SARS2 Update 2022-01-28 01:24 GMT
- Global Population: 7,871,660,945
- 253 Regions reported 366,360,125 cases
- 65,722,769 cases active
- 5,674,149 people reported killed by COVID-19
- 1.55% is current Case Fatality Rate (CFR)
- 294,963,207 survived COVID-19
- 23.88% of all humans (1,879,427,441) have been infected
- 0.69% Global estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
(influenza is .1% or 6 per 100k (2019))
- 12,987,843 Total deaths (estimated actual) including errors, unexpected deaths with pneumonia indications with no history, and unreported likely-cause excess deaths such as people who never went to a hospital but had COVID-19 indications but never tested.
- 113.50% of the USA may have been infected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (377,323,186.14) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.22% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.26% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 981,040 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is showing.
The American Epicenter has 42.49 % of global 'active' cases (27,922,844 USA / 65,722,769 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now.
Below: CSPAC estimated 2022-01-28 00:35 GMT COVID-19 data for India.
EPICENTER-2: India (40,620,197)
Note: India's reported death sum and cured data are widely seen among epidemiologists and biostatisticians as unreliable. For example, 2,707,909 is CSPAC estimated sum of deaths while India reports 492,356, creating the largest discepency in the world. India might only report hospital tested cases. Sources among hundreds of nurses and other medical practitioners provide a picture that in summary concludes most cases never present in a hospital especially in northern provinces where health care is less available and utilization is low anyway because of poverty, hence most people die at home in India. This theory could explain discrepancies between reported data and algorithmic estimates.
Data collected and reported by: Civil Society Solidarity Partners against COVID-19
Click to enlarge and read graphs:
Click to enlarge and read graphs: