May – 2020
May – 2020
- Think about what you are doing, North America. SARS2 is Winning
- Regis Korchinski-Paquet Toronto crisis not racism but sad event in an already sad community.
- Donald Trump tweets. Twitter says whoa. CNN team arrested. US Constitution trashed.
- The week George died, hearts broke around the world.
- Violence & breach of peace in HK unacceptable. Editorial.
- Rodrigo Duterte makes sense: no vaccine, no school. And it runs much deeper.
- Why talk about lemonade stands & tobacco?
- Diagnosticians suffer Orwellian secrecy of Criminals and Politicians in the Post-America world.
- Comment: Leave Hong Kong be. Beijing has it. Calm Down.
- For women, COVID-19 pandemic means cleaner air, less runny noses, more work, still no pay.
- Women slam social media for mass murder, rape, misogyny
- Canada heartbroken. Lost is a beloved sister who served her country in uniform.
- Alex Azar on CoV, obesity, diabetes, hypertension.
- Summer of 2020. Survey. Stay safe at home say Moms.
- 94,000 USA Pandemic Deaths. Start protecting life.
- Facebook unsafe for Filipino women and children. A whistleblower tell all.
- Trump woke world to Tsai Ing-wen of Taiwan and a need for female global leadership.
- Navy Crews OK but some commercial seafarers are abandoned.
- Trump incompetence endangers humanity, a general conclusion.
- White House madman’s brain, like a meat cleaver, kills 3k daily. In-depth news and analysis.
- Philippines slides into totalitarian darkness & high COVID-19 death rate as more journos bite the dust.
- China responds with kind words of cooperation to Trump threats.
- Congratulations to Anderson Cooper who will now teach us how to be a dad after teaching us how to be human.
All Rights Reserved by Feminine-Perspective Magazine, its publishers, heirs and successors ⒸCopyright May 2011 - May 2020