Huawei was just forced to compete with Google in the API and OS Game. China’s early-adopter base is 1.4 billion.
Huawei is the company targeted by Canada, steered by Justin Trudeau and US President Donald Trump in a display of national racism the likes of which has not been seen since Hitler went after the Russians, Jews, Poles and others he decided to hate. This case is about hating Asians in Iran and China.
By Fred Harris, Systems Engineer and Guest Writer
Photo Credit: Source Supplied
Photo Art: Rosa Yamamoto FPM.news
These modern-day conspirators kidnapped the daughter of the Huawei founder alleging that she had refused to get on the bandwagon of hating the Iranian people with economic sanctions designed to hurt millions of ordinary folks.
Canada, in a conspiracy with the US White House started an ugly war with Asia which is only going to grow as is, sadly, the Trump/Trudeau-inspired hatred for Asians in North America.
American Rage Against Asia is about the West’s Resentment
The West may no longer exploit 4.5 billions of the world’s non-white population because led by China, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, in fact all the ASEAN nations, Asians are better than Americans in every way.
Asians are more humane; they don’t murder millions of people or bomb school busses or bicker about dismemberment abortion rights; they earnestly seek a better life and have the compunction and work ethic to earn those goals for themselves.
The NeCon Hatred of Non-Whites is felt all over Asia as Trump Attacks DPRK, Iran, China. But these nations which act as a foil to Trump are Winning Big.
The Philippines President recently threatened war against Canada as a surrogate of the USA and pulled out its Ambassador. Do you really think there is no connection?
The worst has yet to come. And it’s not like the USA and Canada were not warned.
China has begun to terminate $billions worth of its purchases from Canada and the United States.
China is usurping America’s military influence all over Asia.
Finally, many think, Asians are taking control of their own security and on first inspection, the threat was proven to be America.
US attacks on Iran, China and the starving people of the DPRK are seen by other Asian nations as proof of America’s ill intentions and general malignancy.
Photo Art: Rosa Yamamoto FPM.news
US President Donald J. Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the USMCA signing ceremony Friday, 30 November 2018, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. But by 20 May 2019, the deal is still not ratified by any of the three countries. Trudeau has only one month left before NAFTA dissolves following Trump’s pressure play against Congress last December of cancelling the NAFTA agreement with the required 6 months notice. As the war with China heats up, Trudeau is hoping for some concessions from Trump in exchange for the pummeling Canada is taking from China for its extradition-warp kidnapping of Weng Wanzhou.
Photo Credit: Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead
Personal War between Donald Trump & Huawei Technologies was led by American Greed & Incompetence.
- Based on a military-style executive order of US government leader Donald Trump, this past weekend, companies like Google, Facebook, Qualcomm, Intel and many others are severing their ties with all Chinese companies, in particular the number one maker of smartphones in the world, Huawei Technologies.
- With the sudden overnight (over weekend) smashing of all American Corporate relationships with China’s tech industries, the Chinese people are now compelled to take on Google and the Linux-kernel based operating system Google stole from open-source software developers. Google did not buy nor develop the Linux-based Android, it was my community that built that OS platform and applicatons as a scientific endeavour to allow the community to better serve the public. It’s free. You can have it. China can have it. It’s yours.
- Google and some of its American mega-corp associates are the real spies. Chinese technologists have until this day been focussed on creating better applications with smarter brains.
- Americans have focussed for so long on the easy money from exploited users that they failed to develop new technology to satisfy the thirst for improvement by users.
- Google, Facebook and other dot.com corporations from that era look at large groups of people as only donors of blood to keep their content-driven bodies thriving.
- Threatened by Chinese developers who are less driven by greed but instead are driven by technological achievement goals (their genius), American corporations welcome the White House’s reprehensible attack on China.
- Google is not a search engine but is a money-pit for advertisers seeking ways to reach customers. Google knows more about you and your habits than you do.
- Google does not have a product other than your life’s secrets. It uses your data from your smart-phone, your website, your social media and your travels and sells that information.
- Google is no different from the White House in its lack of empathy for the people they exploit. Donald Trump and Google just said “f*ck-you” to millions of Huawei Technologies’ smartphone customers, at least 75% of whom are Asians but many are Americans and Europeans.
- Google, Facebook, Twitter, and many parasite corporations that live like helminths off the data they steal from you on the internet highway have lost the trust of the world.
- The technical community that actually built Google’s AI-driven platforms began to personally ditch Google products years ago and even started producing their own non-spying browsers and search engines.
- Following the tech community, endangered humanitarians, human rights activists, and personal security fans have also begun to abandon data miners like Facebook, Google, Amazon, Twitter and a host of made-in-America exploiters.
- Thus far, Chinese makers of indigenous products have not exploited users, unlike American products. China needs to resist the temptation.
- China has a golden opportunity now to continue uts development of unique operating systems and value-added applications that like the Huawei set of goodies enhance the user experience in a secure and unfettered environment.
Huawei surges ahead. Sunrise CEO Olaf Swantee said in an interview that Sunrise 5G is progressing smoothly and is the first 5G pioneer in Switzerland. Its 5G network covera more than 150 towns cities/villages across Switzerland. – Photo Credit: Huawei
Asia should not worry its phones will dissolve.
Don’t worry about your Huawei phone. The mainstream media from the United States and Canada would if they could, with their war-talk drama, terrify Huawei owners among other made-in-China smartphones like Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Apple iPhone and more.
Ren Zhengfei, Huawei founder, in a first of its kind interview with the BBC, described the arrest of his daughter Meng Wanzhou, the company’s chief financial officer, as politically motivated.
Android is Yours
The big threats, some media pundits suggest are coming from Google. But Huawei and other Chinese companies are more than able to keep your phone updated.
Android is not owned by Google.
Android is actually a mid-2000s kernel (core) of a Unix-like operating system called Linux. Linux is the brain-child of Linus Benedict Torvalds who developed the first kernel in an open-source environment.
That environment has been superceded a thousand times over in Asia. The technology-next interconnected things are going to come from China and its friends.
Huawei Issues Statement in Response to USA Attacks
|“Huawei has made substantial contributions to the development and growth of Android around the world. As one of Android’s key global partners, we have worked closely with their open-source platform to develop an ecosystem that has benefitted both users and the industry.|
Huawei will continue to provide security updates and after-sales services to all existing Huawei and Honor smartphone and tablet products, covering those that have been sold and that are still in stock globally.
We will continue to build a safe and sustainable software ecosystem, in order to provide the best experience for all users globally.”