The man on TV might learn what it is like to be us. Editorial
- At a time when the population must be mobilized to work as one to fight a morbid pathogen, and disallow the pathogen any host, some governments must hide their kleptocratic activities and therefore hide the truth about COVID-19. Consequently there was no readiness, in fact health care was off the table. We’ll show you some people in the Philippines who take it all in stride and push forward, in love.
- It is so bad that one government sidelined health care professionals, the best in the world, in order to keep the public in the dark.
- The man on TV says about the floating incubation death-trap chamber for stranded ‘Grand Princess’ passengers, “I’d rather have the people stay [aboard]“. He knows this tactic killed passengers of the ‘Diamond Princess‘.
Medical emergencies are levellers. When in your thoughts you are facing death, you are alone. It is the loneliest moment one can experience. It doesn’t matter how important you might be, you are alone. You are not more important than the next lonely person at death’s doorway, who might be a pauper while you are the “Man on TV”.
Editorial by Melissa Hemingway
(A health care giver and author who sits sidelined from the front lines of the fight against the COVID-19 in front of a computer screen now, in self-quarantine for a few more days.)
Twitter, Google and Facebook, USA’s social media throttled the warnings that there was trouble. ”Tried to raise a warning but they treated it like a crime.”
Ordinary people who posted that they and all their friends were sick, found their account put into a freeze frame of no access and their post vanished.
Consequently, America did not see this coming. America had no functioning RT-PCR tests for the the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Thousands of Americans are infected and don’t want the stigma the American general and social media created. Many will die a lonely death. That’s so sad and a fault of the world’s mostly horrible leadership.
Fib: “No New Cases Outside of Wuhan,” and the classic Trunk lie, “under control” and a “problem that’s going to go away” encouraged government lapses.
“I’d rather have the people stay [aboard]”.
The man on TV says about the floating incubation death-trap chamber for stranded passengers aboard the ‘Grand Princess’, a ship with a horrific record for killing passengers with illness then lying about that record, “I’d rather have the people stay [aboard]”.
We who have tracked every single novel coronavirus case and every available piece of data about every single case know a few more extra things that are hard to explain. The only countries in the world not lying to their people are South Korea and Taiwan. Concomitantly they have the best leaders in the world.
The Philippines may be the most endangered country on Earth
In the Philippines, the public are not being tested. The country that has a Chinese island inside its territorial waters, and is closer to being integrated with China than any nation, and a constant exchange of unknown numbers of workers, has no testing for the public at large.
As a straw poll, FPMag asked The Nurses Without Borders to present themselves as patients in street clothes outside their practice area and ask for a test over the past month. They were told to go wash their hands. No tests are available for anyone. The last response, in chorus, was yesterday.
Last November, the Philippines Department of Health (DOH) budget indicated in the National Expenditure Program (NEP) 2019 is PhP 142 billion. This proposed budget is 17% lower than the DOH budget in the General Appropriations Act of 2018 with a total of PhP 171 billion.
In the Philippines there has been a 50 percent reduction of the 2020 national budget for disease surveillance.
Many Philippines’ public hospitals are reprehensibly substandard. Nurses in many have been trained to despise and not treat drug users, instead reporting them to police who then kill them. The current Regime of Rodrigo Duterte has enhanced the already record-setting murder rates in the Philippines. Now the country has throttled healthcare.
The “Kleptocrats” in Manila have recently helped (for a cash fee of 10,000 peso each) thousands of Chinese criminals obtain legitimized access into the country and have imported over a billion $USD in cash funds over a few months.
Meanwhile Philippines Senator Panfilo Lacson claims that 3,000 Chinese military personnel are doing intelligence operations in the Philippines. Supporting his claim, some recent arrests of persons laundering large amounts of cash had valid active Chinese armed forces identification hidden on their person.
Somehow all of this leaves behind the 106 million ordinary Filipinos in the country. They are lean and sniffling and sneezing about their normal daily activities trying to etch out a living enough to eat a meal a day with their families.
Meanwhile the morally-ugly man on TV coughs and laughs with mockery, “ha ha I have the virus”.
Latest global updates tracked by civil society medical professionals.
Sources for this statistical data.
The following sources are available to readers. Additionaly FPMag and The Nurses Without Borders make direct contact and interview colleagues and sources close to the information around the world to track events and statistics. Information about China comes from the official website of the National Health and Health Commission and from direct contact with health and other officials, patients, doctors and nurses.
- The People’s Republic of China
- Canadian Department of Health
- US Centers for Disease Control
- Hong Kong Global Tracking (PDF)
- Philippines COVID-19 Tracker
- Iran News Agency
- Govt. of Ireland
- Australia DoH
- Australia Public Information (PDF)
- Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, South Korea
- Province of Ontario, Canada CoronaVirus Info
- Province of Ontario, News Room
- Government of New Zealand
- MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis
- US Washington State Health Department