CDC Says America to expect 20,000 more deaths in the next 21 days.
FPMag asked epidemiology researcher and computer scientist Fred Harris to explain what the recent CDC estimates mean. Mr. Harris leads a team in preparing the foremost COVID-19 data report in the world.
“The CDC is predicting 20,000 additional deaths in the next three weeks. That number is low for sure. It is this simple. There are roughly 1.2 million American unresolved cases of COVID-19 in the United States. These are cases where the patient has not died and has not recovered. The current death rate of confirmed cases is 5.6% hence there will be 67,200 deaths from the current cases. With a rate of infection at 21,000 per day on average, and that could change either way, there will be another 1,120 deaths per day once those cases have matured to about 28 days. That’s the statistical reality of this disease.” said Mr. Harris.
CDC Offers Considerations for Events and Gatherings.
Signing a waver is not enough. Follow these globally accepted precautions against coronavirus adopted by the CDC and the WHO.
As the United States heads into a large political weekend Feminine-Perspective Magazine shares reasons why everyone, that’s every person on Earth, must
- wash their hands before and after touching anything,
- don’t touch their face without cleaning hands first,
- wear an N95 mask if available especially for vulnerable members of the population or at least a three-layer cloth mask, and
- maintain social distancing of two meters or more.
Photo Credit: Melissa Hemingway
Washing hands can keep you healthy and prevent the spread of respiratory infections from one person to the next. According to the CDC:
Germs can spread from other people or surfaces when you:
Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
Prepare or eat food and drinks with unwashed hands
Touch a contaminated surface or objects
Blow your nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and then touch other people’s hands or common objects
Video: The World Health Organization Advice on Wearings Masks
Video: Here is how to wear an N95 (Medical) Mask
Look at what has been happening in the United States. It may be the worst public health disaster in world history.
U.S.A. (pop. 332,433,842)
Rest of the world excluding USA.
- CoV19 Reported Cases: 73,257,429
- Current Reported Deaths:(CFR: 1.23%): 890,122 Estimated actual: 1,003,766
- Cured: 45,119,980
- Beta experimental: All time reported + unreported asymptomatic people maybe not sick, not immune, but possibly infectious and including the many people who have had several mild or asymptomatic infections: 371,765,041.47
- 111.83% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (371,765,041.47) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.23% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.27% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 1,003,766 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is estimating.
- CoV19 Cases: 286,256,507
- Deaths: 4,764,156 | 1.57%
- Cured: 244,781,908
- Reported + estimated all unreported 1,844,306,491
Note: Total statistics for the United States do not include these offshore territories. The US Military is included as if it is an offshore territory, not reported as continental USA data but as USA overall totals and included in world totals. FPMag evaluates these separately for many reasons.
|Continental US||72,468,819||890,122 | 1.23%||44,528,021|
|+US Military||490,202||660 | 0.1%||422,164|
|+Guam||27,207||276 | 1.0%||19,525|
|+Puerto Rico ||252,553||3,704 | 1.47%||192,989|
|+US Virgin Islands||14,398||96 | 0.7%||13,140|
|+Northern Mariana Islands||4,246||22 | 0.5%||3,785|
|+American Samoa||4||0 | %||4|
The American Epicenter including ALL Territories has 42.59 % of global 'active' cases (27,242,569 USA (incl territories) / 63,957,770 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now.
Abundant proof that vaccines are working, an observation derived from unrelated data analysis.
As the epicenter we look at continental USA together with US territories and without. The declining CFR in the continental United States is believed to be due to vaccination rates and is abundant proof that the vaccines are working.
In order to avoid letting countries that refuse to report the sum of case recoveries, thus skewing global calculations, Ecuador, France, Netherlands, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain and Sweden 'recoveries' are estimated based on the current reported global recoveries as a percentage of all cases.
(([reported recoveries]) divide (359,513,936 [Global Reported Sum of All Cases] less 16,823,164 [France Sum of Cases] less 681,382 [Ecuador Sum of Cases] less 9,395,767 [Spain Sum of Cases] less 4,008,459 [Netherlands Sum of Cases] less 1,922,990 [Sweden Sum of Cases] less 3,020,756 [Peru Sum of Cases])) = 81% a coefficient which is then adjusted according to the number of cases in the past 30 days and the new coefficient is applied to the sum of each of these nation's cumulative cases to estimate the missing recoveries data. In the case of France some additional hospital-sourced recovery data is factored.
|All USA||Sum of Cases||Deaths||Recovered||Active|
See also IHME Estimates for America.
Every Face Has A Name
Global COVID-19 Cases
253 Locales report 359,513,936 COVID-19 cases of which there are 63,957,770 active cases, therefore 289,901,888 recoveries and 5,654,278 fatalities.
GMT 2022-01-26 10:26
Data reported should be in accordance with the applied case definitions and testing strategies in each locale as their governments report daily or from time to time.
All data researched and published by The RINJ Foundation and partners in CSPaC.
©The RINJ Foundation 2020-2022-01-26T10:26:34Z #Singapore-SK-HUK-77
RINJ is with Civil Society Solidarity Partners against COVID-19.
SARS2 Update 2022-01-26 10:26 GMT
- Global Population: 7,871,660,945
- 253 Regions reported 359,513,936 cases
- 63,957,770 cases active
- 5,654,278 people reported killed by COVID-19
- 1.57% is current Case Fatality Rate (CFR)
- 289,901,888 survived COVID-19
Beta Technology Global Estimates
- 23.43% of all humans (1,844,306,491) have been infected
- 0.70% Global estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
(influenza is .1% or 6 per 100k (2019))
- 12,942,359 Total deaths (estimated actual) including errors, unexpected deaths with pneumonia indications with no history, and unreported likely-cause excess deaths such as people who never went to a hospital but had COVID-19 indications but never tested.
- 111.83% of the USA may have been infected including reported + estimated unreported
mild and estimated asymptomatic (371,765,041.47) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.23% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR)
- 0.27% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 1,003,766 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths.
According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is showing.
The American Epicenter has 42.59 % of global 'active' cases (27,242,569 USA / 63,957,770 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now.
Below: CSPAC estimated 2022-01-26 10:26 GMT COVID-19 data for India.
EPICENTER-2: India (40,085,116)
*Reported by India but understated.
Note: India's reported death sum and cured data are widely seen among epidemiologists and biostatisticians as unreliable.
For example, 2,701,298 is CSPAC estimated sum of deaths while India reports 491,154, creating the largest discepency in the world. India might only report hospital tested cases. Sources among hundreds of nurses and other medical practitioners provide a picture that in summary concludes most cases never present in a hospital especially in northern provinces where health care is less available and utilization is low anyway because of poverty, hence most people die at home in India. This theory could explain discrepancies between reported data and algorithmic estimates.
Data collected and reported by: Civil Society Solidarity Partners against COVID-19
The Watch List
Over 1k Watch List (of nations/territories) | History
Nations/Regions With No Active Cases 2022-01-26
|Summer Olympics 20||865||0||865|
The Ship List (71) Cases | Deaths | Recoveries
More details, more countries.
Data provided by FPMag and Partners including The Nurses Without Borders