USA & UK attack China to distract from their HR Violations
by Micheal John
1. The Euro-Atlantic alliance of Britain and the USA, after the USA convinced the UK to leave the European Union, has become a rogue alliance aimed at one sole purpose, creating conflicts and making wars in which to make lucrative military weapons deals.
2. Meanwhile the “despicable offensive of America and Britain, against the defenseless minority populations of the Chagos Archipelago” continues as court after court rules against the human rights violations of the violent US-UK Alliance
3. As an example of this alliance’s colonization of weaker nations and hideous human rights abuses one only needs to look at the worsening situation of the Chagossians.
4. America’s secret detention and torture program has come under fire again. It is argued to be a far greater human rights violation than the American complaints against China and its treatment of Muslims. The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (see IACHR-Admissibility-Decision-2020) has released on 8 July a ruling that says that four survivors of the U.S. secret detention and torture program have the right to present their case related to American coordinated global enterprise of kidnapping, bounty payments, incommunicado detention, and torture, before the regional tribunal.
5. “At a time when the Trump administration is doing everything in its power to thwart accountability for U.S. torture, this decision demonstrates that the U.S. is not above the law,” said Professor Margaret Satterthwaite, director of the NYU Global Justice Clinic.
6. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) wrote an open letter in June to the United Nations Human Rights Council calling for an emergency session and an investigation into police violence and repression of protests in the United States.
7. “It is time the United States face the same scrutiny and judgement it is quick to pass on to other countries,” wrote Jamil Dakwar, ACLU’s Human Rights Program director.
In July 2019 the United States and the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) struck a deal with the United Nations to stop using child soldiers across swathes of eastern Syria under their control and to release all youngsters from their ranks.
“It is an important day for the protection of children in Syria and it marks the beginning of a process as it demonstrates a significant commitment by the SDF to ensure that no child is recruited and used by any entity operating under its umbrella,” said the U.N. Special Representative for Children and Armed Conflict, Virginia Gamba.
9. American dirty secret: child soldiers in Syria. Part 2. In a report published by the RINJ Women the civil society group says that “since 2012 RINJ Women have been helping child soldiers flee from their USA/PKK captors in Turkey, Iraq and in Syria. The civil society group has also been warning refugee camps that they are the breeding grounds for the child soldiers the USA and PKK recruit to fight their wars against Islamic extremists.”
10. America’s genocidal assault on non-whites has persisted for over two centuries to the point where it has become accepted as a norm around the world, even by Blacks. Non-whites in the United States are murdered in cold blood in the streets and because they tend to vote against Donald Trump’s cultish political party, he let them die in the onslaught of the COVID-19 epidemic, an enormous modern day crime against humanity.
See also the first part of this article which condemns China’s considerably lessor human rights transgressions. “Inbred Communist Party of China has gone too far. “
Torture of Muslims at Guantanamo and other secret Facilities
The sad saga of Chagos children and their families forced from their homes by America has won the hearts of the entire United Nations General Assembly
The United States and Britain have repeatedly been told to return the Chagos Archipelago to the nation of Mauritius by the United Nations General Assembly and the World Court. They refuse and as numerous courts have heard, this refusal comprises an egregious violation of human rights.
Britain and the United States use the islands as a nuclear missile base among other military uses.
The current chaotic state of both flailing nations implies that neither should have nuclear weapons, in fact their colossal instability implies that no nation in the world should have nuclear weapons. It’s a good time for denuclearization.
Chagossians have won case after case in their favour, with courts demanding the parties give the Chagossians back their homes.
Recently, British courts have ruled in favour of a class of people, the Chagossians, who were forcibly removed from their homes. They have suffered poverty, homelessness and death ever since.
“The pot calling the kettle black.”
On 12 May 2020 a British Court heard arguments that “Denying exiled Chagos islanders the right to return to their homes on the Indian Ocean archipelago is a continuing breach of their human rights and not just a historical injustice,” notes Owen Bowcott, Legal affairs correspondent for the Guardian.
“The UK government refers to the islands as a British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT). Between 1,500 and 2,000 native islanders were forcibly deported in the early 1970s so that the largest island, Diego Garcia, could be leased to the US to use as an airbase. They have never been allowed to return home.
“By a majority of 13 to one, the ICJ – , the United Nation’s highest court, found that the UK’s decolonisation of Mauritius, of which the Chagos Islands were originally a part, had not been lawfully completed. It said the islands must be handed back to Mauritius “as rapidly as possible”.
THE HAGUE, 25 February 2019. Decision
The United Kingdom is under an obligation to bring to an end its administration of the Chagos Archipelago as rapidly as possible.
The International Court of Justice (ICJ), the principal judicial organ of the United Nations, has today given its Advisory Opinion on the Legal Consequences of the Separation of the Chagos Archipelago from Mauritius in 1965. In that Opinion, the Court,
(1) unanimously, finds that it has jurisdiction to give the advisory opinion requested;
(2) by twelve votes to two, decides to comply with the request for an advisory opinion;
(3) by thirteen votes to one, is of the opinion that, having regard to international law, the process of decolonization of Mauritius was not lawfully completed when that country acceded to independence in 1968, following the separation of the Chagos Archipelago;
(4) by thirteen votes to one, is of the opinion that the United Kingdom is under an obligation to bring to an end its administration of the Chagos Archipelago as rapidly as possible;
(5) by thirteen votes to one, is of the opinion that all Member States are under an obligation to co-operate with the United Nations in order to complete the decolonization of Mauritius.
Britain and the USA have been Caught planting firebombers among protests in Hong Kong. China passed a law to deal specifically with that problem in Hong Kong and the people of Hong Kong approve. Trump and his organ grinder monkey Boris Johnson seek to drown out their own malignancies and are carrying out war measures against China.
These are the two countries which attack China over China’s insistence they stop planting firebombing interlopers amongst rioting students students in Hong Kong.
China says it will retaliate against Britain and America for their various sanctions, lawfare and trade warring. That’s not helping to build a peace either.
Britain and America have each a failed government that completely forgot responsibility to the safety of women, children and their families in their countries when given a pandemic challenge and a precise set of methods for handling the crisis by international institutions and nations like CHina, Taiwan, New Zealand, Germany and Russia offering good science method examples and even stronger measures of expertise and medical supply assistance.
America even turned down offers of test kits for COVID-19 from the World Health Organization when it had none of its own which among other failures has endangered the lives of millions of americans and killed tens of thousands of US Citizens, particularly non-whites, in a very short time.
For a full year, firebombing protestors gutted the city of Hong Kong, shut down its airport and drove away countless numbers of children and their families who fled the territory to safety, anywhere else.
“How can anyone want to endanger the safety of children and their families with this level of pervasive violence?” asked an Hker with a family of three children.
“For whatever their reasons might be, Britain and America did everything possible to encourage this violence that destroyed our Hong Kong,” she added in tears. She does not want to be identified for fear of reprisals against her family from operators helping the “trouble makers” whom she says are ‘stocking up more weapons for more violence’.
“China has passed laws banning the Americans and British interlopers from infiltrating student groups for violent purposes and sedition and the UK-US-War Alliance has made a fuss, says Kathy Poon, reporting from Taiwan.
“The territories of China can handle their own problems without American and British instigated violence. Get out,” she added.
From the time of raging violence in the streets of Hong Kong for no particular purpose under no banner other than the will of America and Britain for China to fail as a trade competitorL
The children in this Tweet Photo are all Under 15, one is 13.
By popular demand, more photos of the female fighters of the Syrian anti-ISIS campaign pic.twitter.com/5YaDkKpSHA
— U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) February 28, 2017
But, they are Kids
— Steph Haberman (@StephLauren) February 28, 2017
The PKK / YPG needed to control the region of Syria that borders Turkey. To do so they drove out other ethnic groups.
When the Islamic State first invaded the city of Kobane, Syria, the PKK / YPG knew its plans were being thrashed by the Salafist militants. That was when it was a certainty US and PKK / YPG goals synchronized and the PKK formed its strongest alliance with the USA and became a surrogate fighting force.
That’s when Two Humanitarian Groups Noticed The Child Soldiers
RINJ Women nurses who have been in Syria and Iraq providing health care to women and children since 2011, and representatives of Human Rights Watch both claim that American-backed fighters in ar Raqqa, Syria who were used to drive out the Islamic state, were in fact children soldiers, possibly in the majority.
According to Katie Alsop of the RINJ Women, in late 2014 and early 2015 the group assisted a number of child fighters to escape their military role and leave the country. This put the civil society group at odds with the militant PKK / YPG.
The civil society RINJ Women, group filed criminal child abduction and rape complaints in August 2014 with the government of Masoud Barzani, a Kurdish politician who was President of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq from 2005 to 2017 in Erbil, Iraq.
As a result of the complaints and the subsequent strict action by President Barzani, the civil society group’s Board members came under violent attack by the PKK / YPG and a social media troll group plus a cyber attack group set out to destroy the RINJ Foundation‘s reputation and physical property. Physical property in Syria including a clinic and several Land Rovers were set ablaze.
According to Katie Alsop and several others of the RINJ group, the PKK / YPG are terrorist actors whose behaviour is no different than the Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) or the Islamic State (ISIS or Da’esh).
Months later, the PKK, says the group, were shelling a clinic they operated on one of the Sinjar mountains. Were the Americans behind that as well?