Moms want a Michigan mom on the Biden Ticket
“Every issue is a women’s issue, including marshall law in America”, says a global feminist group with 750,000 US members. That’s why they say they want a Michigan mom on the Biden Ticket.
The global civil society women’s group RINJ Women has written to former Vice President Joseph Biden on behalf of American members of their organization, asking him to choose Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer as Biden’s running mate. Their statement is published on their web site.
“The decision was taken to push for Gretchen based on polling which unequivocally indicates that the inclusion of Governor Gretchen Whitmer, a mother of two, on the Biden ‘ticket’ , makes the campaign to oust the misogynist-fascist Donald Trump more winnable.
“Having Gretchen Whitmer as Biden’s vice president will end the women-hating patriarch Trump has built in Washington DC.
“Close scrutiny of the Governor’s career yields a whistle-clean record of stellar experience in the state house of representatives, the state senate and also as governor,” says Katie Alsop of the RINJ women’s group.
“And we moms need to stop the madness of Trump fascism,” she told FPMag.
The feminist added, “No matter it be Trump’s “MAGA Force”, assaulting women on the Portland Oregon streets or trying to intimidate China into a war, every issue is a women’s issue.”
FPMag has studied the effect of women leaders dealing with major issues like the global COVID-19 Pandemic and concluded that with three exceptions around the world, men who have equalled the successes of most women leaders, women have delivered the best outcomes for the people of their countries.
As Katie Alsop wrote at the start of June this year,
- No woman leader encouraged citizens to inject disinfectants. (Stop!)
- No women leader called peaceful demonstrators “terrorists”.
- No woman leader ignored the stark COV19-19 warnings of the WHO.
The women leaders around the world who have made a difference.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel (Germany)
- President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf (Liberia)
- President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (Argentina)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed (Bangledesh)
- President Dalia Grybauskaite (Lithuania)
- Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar (Trinidad and Tobago)
- President Dilma Rousseff (Brazil)
- President Atifete Jahjaga (Kosovo)
- Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt (Denmark)
- Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller (Jamaica)
- President Park Geun-hye (South Korea)
- Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek (Slovenia)
- Prime Minister Sibel Siber (Cyprus (North))
- Prime Minister Aminata Touré (Senegal)
- Prime Minister Erna Solberg (Norway)
- Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma (Latvia)
- President Catherine Samba-Panza (Central African Republic)
- President Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca (Malta)
- Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz (Poland)
- President Tsai Ing-wen (Taiwan)
- de facto President Carrie Lam (Hong Long)
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern (New Zealand)
Trump militarized “MAGA Force” attack women members of the ‘Wall of Moms”
“Racist Violence in America is out of control under Donald Trump’s woman-hating White Supremacist Patriarchy” says Portland mom.
Mom’s need to send an American mother to Number One Observatory Circle, the official residence of the vice president of the United States.
“No effort should be spared to help sisters in America return our country to American families,” says Monique Deslauriers, a nurse from Calais, Maine, “and stop the violent patriarch created by the Trump administration,” she added.
“We have lost our country to a handful of neo-conservative billionaire extremists and their radical-right minions. They only care about lining their pockets and preserving their privilege, and that is why they are slaughtering hundreds of thousands of us this year,” she added.
“When George Floyd called out for his momma, every mother on Earth heard the call,” says, M. Briggs from Rockville, Maryland.
Meanwhile, in Portland, Oregon, the Black Lives Matter movement rallies dwindled to a few musical chanters and drummers, most having drifted away.
The fascist Trump as always stirred things up with secret police abducting people in unmarked vehicles and generally creating chaos, and an attack on the Black Lives Matter movement to draw the people back to the streets.
FPMag has learned that the main attacks were against the “The Mom’s Wall”
Trump’s MAGA Force is a civilian army and Homeland Security contingent of freshly purchased camouflage combat arms uniforms and armour kitted untrained troops now acting as Donald Trump’s own militarized marshall law troops, mostly stirring up protests and kidnapping protestors. They are acting as an occupying army.
Portland Oregon, the Whitest City of America has attracted Black Rights Matter Demonstrations
Since the police murder of George Floyd, protestors have experienced random kidnappings, flash bangs, rubber bullets, chemical weapons have disrupted this city once run by the Ku Klux Klan in the Pacific North West of America.
Meanwhile families in America have been decimated by Trump’s failure to address the current COVID-19 pandemic.
January 18, 2022
U.S.A. (pop. 332,433,842)
- CoV19 Reported Cases: 67,454,108
- Current Reported Deaths:(CFR: 1.30%): 869,895 Estimated actual: 958,252
- Cured: 43,165,667
- Beta experimental: All time reported + unreported asymptomatic people maybe not sick, not immune, but possibly infectious and including the many people who have had several mild or asymptomatic infections: 342,232,990.92
- 102.95% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (342,232,990.92) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.30% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.28% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 958,252 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is estimating.
- CoV19 Cases: 263,956,410
- Deaths: 4,712,152 | 1.68%
- Cured: 229,579,950
- Reported + estimated all unreported 1,700,135,957
Note: Total statistics for the United States do not include these offshore territories. The US Military is included as if it is an offshore territory, not reported as continental USA data but as USA overall totals and included in world totals. FPMag evaluates these separately for many reasons.
|Continental US||66,712,084||869,895 | 1.30%||42,594,374|
|+US Military||461,294||649 | 0.1%||404,300|
|+Guam||22,479||274 | 1.2%||19,271|
|+Puerto Rico||241,335||3,393 | 1.41%||188,970|
|+US Virgin Islands||13,110||90 | 0.7%||11,060|
|+Northern Mariana Islands||3,802||20 | 0.5%||3,317|
|+American Samoa||4||0 | %||4|
The American Epicenter including ALL Territories has 44.11 % of global 'active' cases (23,414,120 USA (incl territories) / 53,082,854 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now.
Abundant proof that vaccines are working, an observation derived from unrelated data analysis.
As the epicenter we look at continental USA together with US territories and without. The declining CFR in the continental United States is believed to be due to vaccination rates and is abundant proof that the vaccines are working.
In order to avoid letting countries that refuse to report the sum of case recoveries, thus skewing global calculations, Ecuador, France, Netherlands, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain and Sweden 'recoveries' are estimated based on the current reported global recoveries as a percentage of all cases. (([reported recoveries]) divide (331,410,518 [Global Reported Sum of All Cases] less 13,925,518 [France Sum of Cases] less 625,059 [Ecuador Sum of Cases] less 8,424,503 [Spain Sum of Cases] less 3,611,351 [Netherlands Sum of Cases] less 1,560,363 [Sweden Sum of Cases] less 2,606,126 [Peru Sum of Cases])) = 83% a coefficient which is then adjusted according to the number of cases in the past 30 days and the new coefficient is applied to the sum of each of these nation's cumulative cases to estimate the missing recoveries data. In the case of France some additional hospital-sourced recovery data is factored.
|All USA||Sum of Cases||Deaths||Recovered||Active|
See also IHME Estimates for America.
This is a women’s issue because all issues are women’s matters.
Every issue is a women’s issue, but when our leaders make decisions without us, we’re set back and left out.@JoeBiden is determined to change that.
Read his new plan to fight for full inclusion & equality for all women: https://t.co/GDaHGsnyWr
— Gretchen Whitmer (@gretchenwhitmer) July 27, 2020