Iran commit Aggression: UNSC must invoke ICC Examination
Part II — (See Part I: Iran commit Aggression. Iranians must recall their government.
Observers in the regions around Israel assert that Israelis face clear and present danger from Iran’s usurping of Syria and using it to make war on Israel. Here, a fighter of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, military arm of Hamas, receives training from Iranian regulars. These and many other militia units in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq are training under the command authority of the Iranian Armed Forces and the leadership of Iran. – Photo Credit: Informant-Supplied
The time has come for the ICC to Examine and Indict the perpetrators of Aggression against Israel and others, thus protecting the people of Israel and freeing the people of Iran, sparing them from national collapse.
“Religious extremists who rule Iran have purloined the nation’s wealth and status in order for evil men to fiercely wage “patriarchal and maniacal crusades of the dark ages” at the expense of the people of Iran and the horror of the world” [translated], says a Syrian Doctor working south of Damascus who fears being identified.
It is believed by observers that the crime of aggression as committed by the governing authorities in Iran has a greater goal, if allowed to continue, of slaughtering millions of Jews, in fact the Foreign Minister of Iran says exactly that, all Israelites will be destroyed.
Feminine-Perspective: The International Criminal Court must be requested by the UN Security Council to put the leadership of Iran under “Examination” for the Crime of Aggression against Israel.
“The Iranian government’s oppression of the Iranian people is not only unlawful and disgraceful, it is saddening to women all around the world to see what has happened to children and their families,” says Katie Alsop of The RINJ Foundation.
Iran could and should be an economic powerhouse but instead it has been reduced to starvation by its self-serving government and a myriad of complex corruption that mines the wealth of the population to the pockets of its religious leaders says a report filed by FPMag‘s Editor-in-Chief yesterday.
“I have spent enough time in the Middle East to know that Iran has caused despicable levels of grief and death to the people of Iraq and to the people of Syria”, said Alsop who has been working as an official of The RINJ Foundation in Iraq and other areas of the Middle East..
“It has been clear to every humanitarian worker who has good connections, especially doctors and nurses in Syria, that Iran has taken over that country for the purpose of launching an invasion of Israel. The only reason it has not happened is because there are diverging opinions among the governing men of Iran and the sword of Damocles hangs over Tehran as the world allies with Israel, says Ms, Alsop who is a regular investigator and RINJ worker in the Middle East.”
- The Commander of the Iranian Air Force said mid-month that, “Our [Iran] armed forces are prepared for a war that will bring the crushing destruction of Israel.”
- Since 2011 when Iran first began to infiltrate and usurp the Syrian government, Sunni Muslims from the Damascus suburb of Zabadani to the northern villages of Foua and Kefraya, just outside Idlib. Similar numbers of Shia Muslims from those villages were brought to Zabadani. These people on closer look appear to be combattants making preparation for war.
- Iran has created Shia demographic supremacy in this manner along the Syrian coast south of Homs.
- Using overland protected routes, Iran has tied its enclaves in Iraq, Lebanon and in Syria to one central command without actually having significant numbers of regular troops in place but a host of different militia groups which have been spreading like mould across the Middle East.
- Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the Palestinian territories plus Hezbollah in Lebanon have been receiving military training from Iranian regulars and from surrogate militias. They are also being supplied armaments.
- Iran has moved over 1oo,ooo heavily armed troops into Syria near the Israeli border and has repeatedly launched attacks against Israel as well as continuing a major build-up of weapons and forces aimed at an invasion of Israel. This has forced Israel to take preventative action. Iran has also entered into Israel from Syria and Lebanon to plot with its militant groups inside Israel for the destruction of Israel. This is in contravention to:
Aggression 2 (e) “The use of armed forces of one State which are within the territory of another State with the agreement of the receiving State, in contravention of the conditions provided for in the agreement or any extension of their presence in such territory beyond the termination of the agreement;
Aggression 2 (g) The sending by or on behalf of a State of armed bands, groups, irregulars or mercenaries, which carry out acts of armed force against another State of such gravity as to amount to the acts listed above, or its substantial involvement therein.
The jerusalem Post reports, “Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz condemned Rouhani’s statement about Israel being a cancer that must be removed, tweeting that it was unacceptable to Iran to call into question Israel’s right to exist or to call for the country’s destruction. Support for Israel is particularly important, given his country’s historic responsibility to fight anti semitism, Kurz wrote. One of the “most important effects of World War II was the formation of a cancerous tumor [Israel] in the region,” Rouhani said, according to English quotes from his speech published by the Iranian Mehr News Agency.
On 23 January, the UN Secretary-General António Guterres issued a statement urging vigilance against anti semitism as the few remaining survivors of the Holocaust remain alive.
We see the proliferation of neo-Nazi groups and attempts to rewrite history and distort the facts of the Holocaust. We see bigotry moving at lightning speed across the Internet As the Second World War recedes in time, and the number of Holocaust survivors dwindles, it falls to us to be ever vigilant. And as the former Chief Rabbi of the United Kingdom, Jonathan Sacks, so memorably said: “The hate that begins with Jews never ends with Jews.” — UN Secretary-General António Guterres
The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
Crime of aggression
1. For the purpose of this Statute, “crime of aggression” means the planning, preparation, initiation or execution, by a person in a position effectively to exercise control over or to direct the political or military action of a State, of an act of aggression which, by its character, gravity and scale, constitutes a manifest violation of the Charter of the United Nations.