Two things that are absolutely clear from the Munich Security Conference this weekend:
- Peace on Earth is impossible for as long as men like these are running the world.
- Mark Esper and Michael Pompeo do not have their jobs if Trump is not re-elected.
Stanley Kubrick who loved to make movies about psychopathic delinquency (A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove etc.) would have had fun, maybe a field day of new ideas at this weekend’s Munich Security Conference.
The conference featured some of the best of Kubrick’s characters including two played by Donald Trump’s most illustrious clowns, Michael Pompeo and Mark Esper, both of whom had grave warnings for the planet including Chinese zombies infected with viruses streaming the world.
The only people who would appreciate their wanton racist rants would be those would-be Major Kong (Slim Pickens) fans living in gun-rack-trailer parks or backwoods militia training camps in Kentucky, models of hundreds more across America.
America the Patriarchal Pariah
“Reliance on Chinese 5G vendors, for example, could render our partners’ critical systems vulnerable to disruption, manipulation and espionage,” US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said. “It could also jeopardize our communication and intelligence sharing capabilities, and by extension, our alliances.”
German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier avoided absurdity and jingoism to say that “Our closest ally, the United States of America, under the current administration, rejects the very concept of the international community.”
America is at Odds with Everyone
Especially from the “clear and present danger from China”, says Pompeo the world is in grave danger and needs America because “the West is Winning”.
These two clowns spoke at length about whose poop stinks the most.
Trump’s minions pumped up the racist base of its patriarch at the Munich Security Conference to the point of being utterly offensive with the assumption that American voters are all stupid yahoos like Major Kong.
Watch: Michael Pompeo read Trump’s ‘Out-There’ Campaign Speech
Munich security conference is filled with hoopla. Who is going to kill us all, now?
- Probably “communist” Europe will completely fail for insulting America.
- Maybe the Chinese will wipe out everyone by using Huawei secret technology.
- Perhaps the COVID-19 outbreak, says the Ethiopian politician Tedros Adhanom, head of the World Health Organization who is upset that his COVID-19 isn’t getting enough attention but he has commandeered Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Tencent, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and others to counter the spread of rumours and misinformation that did not originate with the WHO.
Excerpts from Tedros Adhanom remarks:
- Today, I have three requests for the international community.
- First, we must use the window of opportunity we have to intensify our preparedness.
- China has bought the world time. We don’t know how much time.
- All countries must be prepared for the arrival of cases, to treat patients with dignity and compassion, to prevent onward transmission, and to protect health workers.
- WHO is working with manufacturers and distributors of personal protective equipment to ensure a reliable supply of the tools health workers need to do their job safely and effectively.
- But we’re not just fighting an epidemic; we’re fighting an infodemic.
- Fake news spreads faster and more easily than this virus, and is just as dangerous.(Probably referring to the YouTube videos that suggest the virus that has killed many hundreds of Chinese is an American military biological agent test. Google has posted WHO ads on those videos explaining that only WHO can provide valid information on the COVID-19 outbreak. (Big Brother is watching what you do? Didn’t the Americans say that Huawei was the bad guy.)
- That’s why we’re also working with search and media companies like Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Tencent, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and others to counter the spread of rumours and misinformation.
Jingoistic American clowns went to Munich and left a room full of people who looked like they were sick to their stomachs in a world ready to give up.