A global woman’s group director and feminist says her organization has taken particular note of the governor of Michigan in the once great but now splintered country of the United States of America.
by Sharon Santiago with files from Behar Abbasi
Dr. Buni from a cold, scary place in Syria spoke to FPM.news, sharing hers and the views of a team of 26 women health care leaders fighting for the safety of women and children across the Middle East from Dier Ezzor, Syria through northern Iraq and into Sana’a Yemen.
“72.5% Of All healthcare workers in the world are women,” say The Nurses Without Borders.
“While global women leadership is strong, and notwithstanding the fact that there has never been a women President in the White House, stepping up in that violent patriarch to a leadership challenge our women’s civil society group has issued, are several noted American women,” says the legendary war-zone Doctor Buni.
“Honestly, the world has been surprised at the courage of these women and more than that, the women’s extraordinary talent seems on a par with the world’s highest women achievers. There’s hope for America,” she added.
“Senators Amy Klobuchar, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, and Kirsten Gillibrand; plus Representative Tulsi Gabbard, and Governor Gretchen Whitmer; all from the United States, have each finally been given a chance, by their own achievements, to show their abilities,” said Dr. Buni.
They have demonstrated something special not just to the American people but to the world,” noted the woman surgeon many families have come to know as a legendary war zone ‘frontliner‘.
“These extraordinary efforts of brave women in a vicious patriarch helps the world see and respect an alternative style of leadership that has no jingoism, no violence and no kleptocratic aims.
“These women shine a halo of light on a caring-and-sharing embrace of the ordinary person, every adult and child equally,” she added.
On the Feminist Doctor’s list is a US Governor Under Fire
Gretchen Esther Whitmer, Governor of the US State of Michigan is undeterred by the US President-led American attacks on women, even while under assault from what appears to the world to be militarized cults.
The US President Donald Trump, a former TV host of a reality show that promoted bullying in the boardroom and abusive treatment of women, has lived up to his reputation for incompetence and skullduggery (Trump holds the record for being sued by the most Americans claiming he “ripped them off”).
“In the midst of a pandemic that has seen Trump exterminating Americans this man has demonstrated gob-smacking incompetence in an out-of-control disease rampage like no other in the history of the human race,” comments Simon Baldock, a security analyst in Iraq who claims that Trump began 2020 with the mass-murder of a dozen or more officials in an allied nation’s capital city.
Photo Credit: Twitter
Photo Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa Yamamoto / Feminine-Perspective Magazine
Michigan’s Armed militias and a few from other states reacted to Donald Trump’s 18 April call-to-arms on Twitter.
Trump coded near-riots with the pre-set phrases like ‘LIBERATE MICHIGAN’ which put the state capital and the governor’s home in gridlock with armed ‘kill teams’ stalking the governor’s home.
“Trump, now referred to on social media as, ‘the disinfectant-king injection-exterminator‘ since he adduced the notion to Americans that they inject disinfectants may be exterminating American society,” says Katie Alsop, a director of The RINJ Foundation, a global civil society women’s group.
The RINJ Women director notes that in the view of her group “the best leadership in the world is coming from these women who have met the challenge of a global pandemic with strong leadership; ‘caring and sharing’; human solidarity; and the greatest leadership wisdom of the 21st century.
“These are the women who are going to smack down SARS2 and launch a gender parity economic recovery that will add 23 trillion dollars to the world’s best ever economy,” says Katie Alsop.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel (Germany)
- President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf (Liberia)
- President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (Argentina)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed (Bangledesh)
- President Dalia Grybauskaite (Lithuania)
- Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar (Trinidad and Tobago)
- President Dilma Rousseff (Brazil)
- President Atifete Jahjaga (Kosovo)
- Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt (Denmark)
- Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller (Jamaica)
- President Park Geun-hye (South Korea)
- Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek (Slovenia)
- Prime Minister Sibel Siber (Cyprus (North))
- Prime Minister Aminata Touré (Senegal)
- Prime Minister Erna Solberg (Norway)
- Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma (Latvia)
- President Catherine Samba-Panza (Central African Republic)
- President Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca (Malta)
- Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz (Poland)
- President Tsai Ing-wen (Taiwan)
- de facto President Carrie Lam (Hong Long)
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern (New Zealand)
“Global Civil Society Women’s group soon to celebrate a decade of fighting for the safety of women and children, say the new focus in the coming decade will be ‘Leadership through Caring and Sharing will yield greater prosperity through gender equality’ and an end to a violent patriarch,” say board members during an FPM.news interview. “In fact, Feminists Can Make You Rich.”
Women versus an armed global patriarch spreading out from the bizarre violent misogyny cults of America, led by Donald Trump.
A clash of doctrines. Calm resolve for safety, security and good health of all adults and children, versus violence and selfishness.
Photo Credit: Twitter
Photo Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa Yamamoto/ Feminine-Perspective Magazine
Local male American militias set out an armed protest against the governor of Michigan pursuant to Tweeted codes from US President Donald Trump who as the world’s most noted misogynist leads the “Official Trumpist-Cult of America“ .
But these armed protestors are stood down by a calm woman leader who first expresses a caring alarm for their safety.
Trump’s breaking of social distancing rules are a clear path to disaster which is evident in the Current COVID-19 Statistics .
24 Feb 2024
Michigan Governor Brings Strong Action to Ward off Community Spread
“While Michiganders fight this virus, we must continue to take aggressive action to reduce exposure and prevent a second spike in cases,” said Governor Gretchen Esther Whitmer. “This is not the time to slow our efforts; we must continue to be smart. By establishing these guidelines, we can protect Michigan families and our frontline workers. When we [work] together, we can slow the spread of this virus and save lives.”
Gretchen Esther Whitmer, Governor of the US State of Michigan has demonstrated calm leadership in spite of coming under attack from right wing militia members of the “Official Trumpist-Cult of America”
Gretchen Esther Whitmer, Governor of the US State of Michigan has demonstrated strong leadership in spite of coming under attack from right wing militia members of the “Official Trumpist-Cult of America” Photo Credit: Official Photograph, Office of the Governor of Michigan. Photo Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa Yamamoto / Feminine-Perspective Magazine
Governor Whitmer’s plan to provide temporary relief for food sellers and pharmacies.
Under the Governor’s Executive order, Michigan customers are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when entering a food establishment.
Grocery stores and pharmacies must allocate at least two hours per week of shopping time for vulnerable populations.
Additionally, if an employee tests positive for COVID-19, the establishment must notify other employees without infringing on private personal-health related information of an employee.
- In an effort to protect the health and safety of consumers, the order also outlines strategies food establishments and pharmacies must take to reduce possible exposure of COVID-19 to their customers. As outlined under Executive Order 2020-42, establishments must do the following:
- Require checkout employees to wear some form of covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief;
- Ensure that both employees and customers remain at least six feet apart to the maximum extent possible;
- Close self-serve prepared food stations such as salad bars and eliminate free samples and tasting stations;
- Adopt procedures to meet the environmental cleaning guidelines set by the CDC, including by cleaning and disinfecting frequent touchpoints throughout the day such as point of sale terminals at registers, shopping carts, and shopping baskets;
- Prohibit employees who are sick from reporting to work and send employees home if they display symptoms of COVID-19.
- Accommodate employees who fall within a vulnerable population by providing lower-exposure work assignments or giving them the option to take an unpaid leave of absence with a return date coinciding with the end of the states of emergency and disaster.
- Develop and implement a daily screening program, as described herein, for all staff upon or just prior to reporting to work sites.
- Due to the increased strain on Michigan’s food service industry, local health departments, and the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the governor has extended the deadline for certain forms of licensing and registration.