How much should government tell the public? Editorial.
Feminine-Perspective Magazine is slamming Patriarchal Governments for their dismal failure at leading public through COVID-19 Crisis.
There are two deadly lies that this article will try to clear up for readers.
- The mask lie.
- The whopping lies about the death rate of COVID-19.
Governments plan in every event what to tell the public. Should the story be one of omission, commission or blame.
That refers to government men who seek to protect themselves and not protect their citizens. You might have noticed that.
In the past 24 hours you have heard Justin Trudeau, Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro and Boris Johnson do that. Each of their countries is in a big mess with near runaway infections of SARS-CoV-2 after those leaders initially, of their own free will, told their publics of their countries that there was no risk of their nations becoming infected.
Those lies were explainers for why they had done nothing. Those explainers were despite the World Health Organization and the United Nations Secretary General warning every human on Earth to prepare to fight this coronavirus. FPMag has reported dozens of their speeches since December 2019.
by Micheal John
COVID-29 is a respiratory illness. Protect your respiratory system. Wear a respirator. Photo Credut: Youtube Capture. Photo Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa Yamamoto / Feminine-Perspective Magazine
There is no excuse for what is happening to America and no one to blame but the man in the White House with zero empathy.
America is the incubator for over 1000 strains of SARS-COV-2 putting all of the world in jeopardy of a lengthy pandemic.
“The government’s response has been a great success story,” is Donald Trump’s story told by his son-in-law who is a senior official alongside Trump’s daughter and sons.
But the facts say that America is an epic disaster area.
8 Dec 2023
“We are very proud of the job we have done,” said the man who leads the world’s worst response to COVID-19. Trump is the malignant narcissist in the White House America is stuck with, who has been killing Americans. He doesn’t feel it. A leader lacking any empathy whatsoever is not a viable plan for dealing with a ferocious respiratory disease that infects humans faster than anything ever imagined by Hollywood.
“We think China could have stopped this virus but they either chose not to or they just couldn’t,” says Donald Trump who blames China for the reprehensible mess he has put America into. Trump is the guy who promoted armed rebels to demonstrate against US State Governors as a way of diverting responsibility away from the Trump Administration. The blame game.
Governments protect their members and populations are mostly unprotected.
The following few leaders and nations are exceptions.
Each of these countries below faced the same challenge as did Trump, Trudeau, Bolsinaro and Johnson’s government, with the same amount of warning yet achieved more than a thousand times better result.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel (Germany)
- President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf (Liberia)
- President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (Argentina)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed (Bangledesh)
- President Dalia Grybauskaite (Lithuania)
- Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar (Trinidad and Tobago)
- President Dilma Rousseff (Brazil)
- President Atifete Jahjaga (Kosovo)
- Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt (Denmark)
- Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller (Jamaica)
- President Park Geun-hye (South Korea)
- Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek (Slovenia)
- Prime Minister Sibel Siber (Cyprus (North))
- Prime Minister Aminata Touré (Senegal)
- Prime Minister Erna Solberg (Norway)
- Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma (Latvia)
- President Catherine Samba-Panza (Central African Republic)
- President Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca (Malta)
- Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz (Poland)
- President Tsai Ing-wen (Taiwan)
- de facto President Carrie Lam (Hong Long)
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern (New Zealand)
Canada is in trouble.
Its leadership now boasts about the number of tests conducted but, sadly, too late. The pandemic is raging.
8 Dec 2023
- S. Korea 51.6M pop cases 10761 deaths=246(2.3%)
- Canada 37.5M pop cases 51,597 deaths=2,996(5.8%)
Canada and the United States are pushing media stories about how many tests are being done, mostly for government officials and their families which is about 20% of the population so there is much more to get done before the general public is reached. But it is too late. Contact tracing would help but they are not doing that.
They are also radically downplaying the deaths being caused by COVID-19. They are having their military air demonstration teams fly their military jets for you, in honour of front line health care workers they have been killing because of grossly negligent leadership that has brought only reckless endangerment to frontliners.
The truth people need to know to protect themselves.
- Here is a true statement to think about: Most people around the world are dying from COVID-19 illness before they are tested, hence they are not statistically counted.
- Here is another true statement: COVID-19 is a respiratory illness and each member of the public must protect their respiratory system in order to avoid becoming infected. The amount of virus a person intakes may determine death or recovery.
- Here is another true statement: If each member of the public protected their respiratory system, health workers would not be put at so much risk as is true today. They should have been provided for by governments in the first place.
Telling the public not to wear masks because this is a respiratory illness is blind stupidity, criminal negligence and has killed countless thousands of persons.
Learn how to wear an N95 respirator Immediately. Otherwise do not leave your home. This is a respiratory disease and it is in the air.
Most persons will catch the disease from breathing air that is contaminated with the SARS-CoV-2 virus according to scientist Neil Ferguson of the Imperial College in England.
Wear a Respirator Mask to to go out shopping. Otherwise stay home.
Here is how to don and doff your N95 respirator mask, especially when you have been in high risk areas.