USA-inspired Cruelty Plague infects UN & points to War.
“It has begun to look like the United Nations is being manipulated to complicity in economic warfare causing numerous enormous sanctions-driven humanitarian disasters while within its sub-units has workers fighting these actions by trying to independently raise money for humanitarian aid. If the UN continues these internally explosive conflicts it will silently implode and fail. Or has it done that already?”
Photo Credit: Michelle Riley, US Humane Society
“Over the years, law enforcement raids have unearthed many disturbing facets of the [illegal bloodsport of dogfighting in America]. Young children are often present at these events, which promotes insensitivity to animal suffering, enthusiasm for violence and disrespect for the law.” (US Humane Society)
FPMag asks: Where is this US-inspired global culture of cruelty leading?
- The United States President Trump’s pattern of dismissive speech humiliates and belittles with insults and lies; it bullies and threatens individuals Mr. Trump considers critics, or former associates or just random people.
- American hatred and cruelty for and toward Julian Paul Assange is also controverted by Mr. Trump. Mr. Assange is an Australian journalist, computer programmer and the founder and director of WikiLeaks.org. Mr. Assange threatened to expose a lot of American war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq. While it is the US policy to prosecute those types of crimes in-country and not in the International Criminal Court, it does not have the right to muzzle journalists. FPMag has repeatedly adduced information to suggest that the United States President was complicit in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi and is now saying that the US is attacking journalist Assange because of his due diligence in reporting information shared with him by a source. (Source Chelsea Manning is an American activist and whistleblower. She is also a trans-gender person subject to persecution by the current Trump administration which is boisterously and self-admitted bigoted and intolerant. She is a former United States Army soldier who was convicted by court-martial in July 2013 of violations of the Espionage Act and other offences, after disclosing to WikiLeaks nearly 750,000 classified, or unclassified but sensitive, military and diplomatic documents. She was imprisoned between 2010 and 2017, and has been jailed since March 8, 2019 for her continued refusal to testify before a grand jury against Julian Assange).
- Supporting ‘White Supremacists‘ around the world, the US President has encouraged supporters’ violence against black protesters and pardoned Joe Arpaio, a one-time Arizona sheriff and white supremacists who hated undocumented immigrants and used his position of authority to violently abuse prisoners.
- The United States has been involved with the Iraqi Kurds and Shiite government of Iraq rounding up innocent civilians who lived in Mosul, Iraq during the time of the ISIS occupation and either killing, raping, torturing, interning them in concentration camps or all of the foregoing.
- Irrespective of the sensitive feelings of much of the world toward the brutality of the Islamic State, the USA in several of its five bases in Iraq is training former ISIS fighters to comprise surrogate militias to act in conflicts as a USA proxy. Regardless of the outcome, some of these persons are rapists and murderers and should be brought before the International Criminal Court, according to Behar Abbasi, The RINJ Foundation Women in Syria have witnessed Americans escorting groups of ISIS fighters as comrades, out of Syria from near the Euphrates in Deir Ezzor governorate, into Iraq.
- The United States is aggressively blockading humanitarian aid in the firm of food and medicine to Yemen, Venezuela, Syria, Iran, and the DPRK.
- The US President knew in advance and gave a free pass to the Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman’s intent to ambush US-based (Washington Post) journalist Jamal Khashoggi (59) who was on 2 October 2018 murdered and dismembered at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul by the de facto leader of Saudi Arabia’s closest security staff.
- America under sworn-in President Donald Trump has been cruelly separating babies and children from their families at the US border and putting migrants in cages.
- The US has over 15,000 children separated from their families and held in various forms of detention.
- The United States has been complicit in the bombing of children and their families in Yemen.
- American bombs and satellite intelligence were used to bomb a school bus killing 40 children in Yemen. The US continues to supply bombs and assistance to the people who did this despite a US Congress order to stop.
- America has banned visas for Muslims seeking to enter the United States from certain countries, mostly Muslim nations, even visitors to the United Nations in New York City.
- American teens are self-medicating their pain away to an addicted extreme.
- Healthcare in America is only for the wealthy.
- Life expectancy in America is falling.
- The US Middle Class is diminishing as a considerable part of the group becomes poor. A pervasive project of criminalizing the poor and imprisoning many of its members or killing them in police shootouts has been making news reports in the past two years.
UN and USA Starving North Korea, Yemen, Venezuela, Iran?
What happened at the dismally failed Hanoi DPRK/USA summit was all about some warped idea Donald Trump has about ‘negotiating a deal’. A man with no capacity for empathy missed the fact that Chairman Kim Jong-un has 11 million constituents who are malnourished or starving. What’s worse is the large number of children who exhibit signs of permanent damage from undernourishment.
This crime is on the UN, the USA and on the leadership of the DPRK.
How did the world get to the point where ‘everyone’ is agreeing to starve the ‘wogs‘? Is it indifference, racism, or is it simply cruelty for the sake of cruelty.
Humanitarian assistance should not be politicized or weaponized. Watch Mr. Dmitry Polyanskiy, Deputy Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations set out Russia’s policy. Russia has been delivering medical supplies which are not yet well distributed but they have been spotted by The RINJ Foundation Women workers in the country.
According to Katie Alsop of the RINJ women’s civil society group, the Venezuelan General Assembly and its leadership should be running the country in favour of democratic elections as it promised to do however the military junta running the country has a different idea. But whatever the country decides for leadership, the first priority must be humanitarian assistance, she emphasized.
“Mr. Polyanskiy claims that ‘100s of billions of dollars’ have been stolen from Venezuela by America and Britain. That is extremely alarming under the circumstances. A preference in leadership should not be determining controls on humanitarian aid and should not be leading to the financial crippling of a nation to the extent of starving millions,” she commented.
“Clearly the humanitarian status of Venezuela, Iran, Libya, Yemen and DPRK are in need of detailed discovery and dialogue within the United Nations General Assembly, ” she added.
She added that the RINJ Board of Directors recent dialogues suggest that it believes, “It has begun to look like the United Nations is being manipulated to complicity in economic warfare causing numerous enormous sanctions-driven humanitarian disasters while within its sub-units has workers fighting these actions by trying to independently raise money for humanitarian aid. If the UN continues these internally explosive conflicts it will silently implode and fail. Or has it done that already?”
Unilateral Sanctions Are Killing Millions in an Aggregate of Disliked Nations
“A discussion on whether unilateral measures are appropriate, is a politically sensitive and highly emotive subject, and is therefore outside of the scope of this report. Instead, the study’s mandate is solely focused on identifying whether potential unintended consequences are arising from the implementation of unilateral sanctions.” Dr. Justine Walker with United States (U.S.) sanctions analysis supported by Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLPF. Amanda DeBusk, Melissa Duffy, Marsha McIntyre, Brian Gatta and Scott Wise.
Dr. John Gartner obtained some 20,000 signatures for a petition which claimed US President Donald Trump suffers “a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States”.
Gartner uses criteria within the mental health diagnostic ‘bible’, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) of mental health disorders. He sets out least three personality disorders to support his assertion:
- narcissistic personality disorder (NPD),
- antisocial personality disorder(APD), and
- paranoid personality disorder (PPD).
This “toxic brew” in his view not only make Trump “dangerous” but add up to a more widely understood description, “malignant narcissism”.
According to the American Psychiatric Association, “Technically, according to DSM-5, a person can receive more than one personality disorder diagnosis. People who are diagnosed with a personality disorder most often qualify for more than one diagnosis. A person with a severe personality disorder might meet the criteria for four, five or even more disorders! In practice, clinicians usually recognize that meeting more criteria for personality disorders means more severe disorder.”
This essentially means behaviour such as the following can be expected but also there is a realm of psychotic behaviour which could mean anything can happen:
- Extreme need for attention and adulation.
- A cunning and hypnotic charm.
- Grandiose sense of self-importance
- Preoccupation with fantasies of success, power, brilliance, beauty
- Belief that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people
- Flies into manic rage without excessive admiration
- Has a sense of entitlement
- Is interpersonally exploitative seeing other people as either
- Lacks empathy
- Is often envious of others and believes that others are envious of him or her
- Displays arrogant and haughty behaviors
When Trump Weaponized Laughter to Belittle Women and Be Cruel
WATCH: President Trump mocks Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Trump’s Supreme Court pick Judge Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, during rally in Mississippi. https://t.co/pZfWN8IFMV pic.twitter.com/81YEs8oXr5
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) October 3, 2018
What can populations do to mitigate or end the culture of cruelty?
Stop electing psychopaths to public office.