FPMag “My Feelings” Poetry Contest
This poetry contest teaches a healthy coping technique for many of life’s traumas. It’s a coping method for even the very serious problems like PTRS and PTSD.
By the way, if you are writing a poem to someone special, and if you would like us to try and publish your poem on a special day, (like Valentines, maybe?) tell us. We’ll try for you. – Cathy Williams
Do you have writing ability? Would you like your skills to be seen? Writing a poem about “My Feelings” gives you a special opportunity and makes you feel special. This is your moment to be heard. Simply bring your creative and unique poetry talent to us by entering this international contest. Wow. All art is beautiful. May we read your poetry art?
This Contest Teaches a Coping Mechanism for many of life’s problems. Even the very serious ones.
Remember the power of expressing “My Feelings” is a relief for hyperarousal symptoms and for ‘avoidance‘ of fear, sadness and shame. Avoiding these emotions is an unhealthy way of coping. Expressing “My Feelings” through narrative, dramatic or lyrical prose is a very healthy coping method and it can be fun as well as being a release of tensions and stress. Give it a try. Enter the “My Feelings” Poetry Contest.
We are a global, civil society women’s group and we really do care about your feelings.
But “My Feelings” poems may be about your feelings on:
- space exploration,
- my ideal spaceship,
- my favourite super hero,
- LBGTQ2 and other cool people’s parades,
- world travel I have done,
- food and beverages that I love,
- a monkey’s tricks,
- lovers and other cool people,
- my dancing,
- my long walks,
- my favourite plushy,
- babbling brooks, and
- anything that enters your beautiful mind.
Instructions: Write a poem about My Feelings. For example, this can include, but is not limited to, feelings about a friendship, a family member, love, life experiences, wishes, dreams, goals, inspirations, heroes, or any subject.
1. Enter as often as you like in any language. Entry must be original and unpublished.
2. If you are person under 21, tell us.
3. Non-appropriate publication content might not be published or may have a trigger warning but all original and unpublished entries in any language are welcome and eligible.
4. Include your first and last name with your entry, plus your age, and tell us your language, closest city or community and your country. You can include a picture of yourself if you like.
5. All poems submitted become the property of The RINJ Foundation (All Rights Reserved).
6. Enter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: “My Feelings”
Deadline: Wednesday March 30th, 2019 midnight UTC
Each winning poem will earn its author $100 Canadian Dollars and the winners’ names will be published soon after March 30th, 2019, in Feminine Perspective Magazine online.
So, here we go to answer this call,
& open “My Feelings”
with a poem called ‘All’.
This contest’s for you, so write if you dare,
This poetry contest is yours to remember,
“My Feelings” poetry is certainly for you,
This “My Feelings” Poetry Contest is certainly for you.
I have a Dream of a Beautiful Scene,
With no more fears or worries, All.
Good luck, be well, all.