Humanitarians sharing what they See & Hear
RINJ Press is our news. It’s news we see and hear in our global travels, shared with you.
RINJ Press Global News & Views
Women won in Alabama
by RINJ on December 13, 2017 at 10:38 am
Statistically 98% of sex allegations are true. The risk of stigma attached to a sexually abused girl is so bad that few talk about the crime against them that probably ruined their lives in some measure. When many girls come … Continue reading → Women won in Alabama […]
Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
by RINJ on December 13, 2017 at 9:06 am
UN Secretary-General has Appointed Gunilla Carlsson of Sweden to the post of Deputy Executive Director, Management and Governance of Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS United Nations Secretary‑General António Guterres yesterday announced the appointment of Gunilla Carlsson of Sweden as Deputy Executive … Continue reading → Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson […]
UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
by RINJ on December 10, 2017 at 9:22 am
The RINJ Foundation‘s CEO has said that despite close ties to Israel, which welcomed Trump’s December 6, 2017 decision to move the USA Embassy to Jerusalem, the RINJ Board of Directors has questions about the timing of Trump’s precipitous edict … Continue reading → UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision […]
UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
by RINJ on December 10, 2017 at 4:13 am
December 9, 2017 M. O’Brien In a statement which appears to respond to complaints that the UN Security Council sanctions have been starving ordinary people in the People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), that body denies any intent to harm North Korean … Continue reading → UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians&rsquo […]
Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
by RINJ on December 9, 2017 at 4:48 am
Outraged Secretary-General Condemns Deadly Attack on Peacekeepers, Armed Forces in Democratic Republic of Congo António Guterres UN Secretary General I want to express my outrage and utter heartbreak at last night’s attack on United Nations peacekeepers in the Democratic Republic of … Continue reading → Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead […]
December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres
by RINJ on December 9, 2017 at 4:37 am
Fundamental Principles of Universal Declaration Being Tested in All Regions, Secretary-General Warns in Message for Human Rights Day António Guterres UN Secretary General This year’s commemoration of Human Rights Day marks the beginning of a year‑long celebration of seven decades since … Continue reading → December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres […]
Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
by RINJ on December 9, 2017 at 4:08 am
Kanae Doi Japan Director HRW To call Yasmina, age 15, a survivor is an understatement. Burmese soldiers shot and slashed her family members to death as they fled their village in late August. Yasmina (name changed) managed to escape and … Continue reading → Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors […]
#MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors
by RINJ on December 8, 2017 at 7:42 am
#MeToo We are going to speak out for some child survivors… #children whom you don’t normally hear from. Boys and girls are sexually assaulted more often than adults… they suffer #incest and #rape more often too. #MeToo #MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors […]
RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians
by RINJ on December 6, 2017 at 12:08 pm
Often favouring a voice of calm reason befitting a Civil Society NGO the Women of The RINJ Foundation once in a while blast out what the RINJ-Teen feminists would like to say. A RINJ Teen Twitter Post responds to US … Continue reading → RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians […]
Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines
by RINJ on December 4, 2017 at 9:43 pm
A Philippines HIV Epidemic is Getting Needed Attention Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) & Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) 4 December, 2017 – Manila, Republic of the Philippines – It’s important to say “use a condom” when engaging in sexual liaison … Continue reading → Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines […]
- What is RINJ.press?
- Our News – RINJ.Press
- December 2017
- The Women who got the #MeToo Ball Rolling
- #MeToo. It’s Working, except for Children.
- Women won in Alabama
- Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
- UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
- Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
- December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres
- Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
- #MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors
- RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians
- Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines
- November 2017
- Myanmar: UN Action Needed
- Global Calm Urged By Women’s Group
- Reuters Exposes Philippines/Duterte EJK Lies – Videos
- UN Demands “prompt, impartial investigations” of PH EJKs
- Philippines’ Duterte Epic Failure on Human Rights
- Theory of a Manila crime. Erica Said “No” & BF was Gunned Down
- Trudeau & Philippines’ Troubling Attitude on Mass Killings
- Possible Truce with DPRK say Women
- Trump’s Political Coffin Nail: Rodrigo Duterte
- Pay Attention to DPRK @ 68th UN-CEDAW Session
- Trump Agrees DPRK Folks Special-Ivanka Denies Dad’s Bad. What a weekend.
- Moms Protect yourself & family in Nuclear War.
- Abortion Law Is Dangerous
- Corrupting Influences. Duterte, Roque, Philippines. – Sison
- Possibility of NKorea striking USA is Propaganda Bunk.
- It is not OK to Kill Non-Believers – a lesson from Marawi.
- Fix US/UN/North Korea At Peace Table. Start now.
- RINJ Foundation Women Open Letter to UN Re: East Asia War
- October 2017
- Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Destroyed
- UN Sanctions Killing North Koreans. Pyongyang to drop A-bomb. Stop this, say Women
- Have I been Raped?
- Philippines Drug War is Cop Rape-Fest
- Don’t kill North Koreans.
- Mediate a US/DPRK Solution. Russia Advances Women’s Peace Proposal
- #MeToo Saluting women who “Speak Out Immediately”.
- Put Family First in fight for safety of women & kids.
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- Irish Court Becomes Beacon of Abortion Stupidity
- “End Child Sex Trade” 5th Campaign Starts Now
- Falling American Values: Rapist Cosby is Free
- FGM: The American Neo-Cons’ Dark Secret
- Philippines Soldiers Rape & Plunder under Martial Law
- What happens now to a Filipino Soldier Who Rapes
- Comparing Donald Trump To Rodrigo Duterte
- May 2017
- POTUS Trump Speech to 50 Muslim Nations May 21, 2017
- Poverty & Duterte is Mindanao Crisis, not ISIS.
- Reign of Terror Worsens in Philippines. Women Terrified
- Da’esh is in Mindanao – Duterte Right About That
- Rape up to 3 Women with Impunity – Duterte
- Warning to Women & Children in The Philippines
- Can Duterte Save Rein-of-Terror Presidency? No. Get out.
- RINJ Slams China for Rape of Falun Dafa Women
- Duterte Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians but Trump High Fives
- Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
- Trump illegally invites EJ-Killer Duterte to USA
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving.
- Philippines Duterte Impeachment. Here’s Why?
- #BawalAngDroga or Pres. Duterte kills you.
- It’s Over For ISIS in Mosul – Victory for USA/Abadi Thank You
- #TomorrowInHand – International Women’s Day 2017
- Death Penalty for Rape = Rapists will Kill Victim. Death Penalty Vulgar in Any Case.
- RINJ Releases Warning to Catholic Priests in the Philippines
- February 2017
- Philippines` Dark Fascism Hole-Leila de Lima at Bottom (in-depth)
- Duterte Manipulates Congress: Hang 9 Yr-Old Kids
- Duterte Goes After Poor Kids – Death Penalty for 9-Year-Olds
- No woman in sight as TRUMP signs “Attack on Reproductive Rights”
- The Indictment of Eminem
- RINJ Launches Boycott of Rape-Rappers Eminem & BigSean
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- 30 Nov. Update: Mosul, Iraq A Human Slaughterhouse
- Turkish PM Yildirim Sends Child Rape Bill to Committee
- Coalition Boots on the Ground Needed – Stop Massacre of Mosul Innocents
- Safety of Women & Children Jeopardized By Duterte Decision to Bury Marcos a Hero
- Escape Mosul
- Mosul ‘Liberation’ Illusion Update – Daesh Winning
- The Slaughter of Mosul Citizens Has Begun in Earnest
- “Jane Doe” Withdraws Her Donald Trump Allegations
- October 2016
- NATO: Empowering women is not only the right thing to do…
- Rape Is No Joke, Hillary Clinton
- Mosul Humanitarian Tragedy, Citizens Slaughtered, Army not near Mosul to Protect Citizens
- Iraq’s Disgruntlement with Turkey may be About Iraq’s Abuses of Moslawis
- Obama – Abadi Mosul War Crimes Begin
- From Inside Mosul: Imprisoned by Abadi & Daesh
- Let The People Leave Mosul! Moslawis are not safe here.
- Invasion of Mosul – Citizen’s Safe Exit Must Be Provided
- Yezidi Women Not Getting Proper Care
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- RINJ Accuses ISIS of Crimes Against Humanity in Mosul, 2016
- Let The People Of Mosul Leave and Stop Besieging Civilians as A Tactic of War
- RINJ Don’t-Buy-a-Kid’ Campaign is 4th Annual
- The RINJ Foundation Plans 2 RSACs & Lab in Ethiopia
- Digital Tech Rape Survivors Help Line Launched
- Philippines RSAC Office and Clinic Open – Baguio City
- Mosul Liberation Illusion
- December 2017
- RINJ Press Releases since 2011
- About the Editor of RINJ.press