Biden made himself war-time President. Polls show him in a doghouse and most people fearing nuclear war.
Joseph Biden may be the worst US President in USA history. Will Biden be the one to bring the world to nuclear war? It seems likely. There is no other end game. FPMag writers explain why, here.
Ironically America has been in such bad shape, it elected touchy-feely, not-so-bright, self-claimed-sneaky, influence peddling Joe Biden. Here’s Joe Biden to explain (video).
Video: Joe Biden explains how he used financial coercion, (‘You don’t get the billion dollars unless you fire the prosecutor,’ a bribe?), to call the shots in Ukraine’s governance going back to the time of the Obama Administration.
If you want to see and feel the most profound contribution of the Biden White House to Americans, fill up the automobile gas tank anywhere in America.
The Democrats had some good people campaigning for the 2020 nomination leading up to the 2020 election. In a last-minute move that resurrected Biden’s tanking nomination bid, a move many Democrats today call a ‘cheat’, Democrat officials helped Biden suddenly spring from the end of the pack. Now he is the controverted US President Biden (Republicans claim he did not win to this day) and everything he touches turns into a dog’s breakfast (poor Fido).
Biden blames someone else for his missteps like inflation and Afghanistan. They were always SSOBs. Here he slams a reporter Biden calls an SSOB. The current and the last US Presidents have both gone a long way to encourage violence toward print and broadcast journalists. It is showing all around the world.
Pushing hard for a war with Russia since 2014, Biden has essentially taken control of Ukraine using American taxpayer money. That was not hard. Ukraine is the second most corrupt nation in Europe, Russia being the first. According to Transparency International’s 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index, (a scale of least to most corrupt nations), Ukraine ranked 122nd out of 180 countries in 2021, the second most corrupt in Europe, with Russia the most at 136.
British Military says Proxy War is going well for the UK and America.
- NATO/US/UK-backed Ukraine has slaughtered over 50,000 Russian troops and prisoners of war so far (one third Russia’s initial force commitment), and that Russia has lost momentum and fallen significantly behind schedule,” British military intelligence boasted on Sunday.
“Despite small-scale initial advances, Russia has failed to achieve substantial territorial gains over the past month whilst sustaining consistently high levels of attrition,” the British defence ministry said on Twitter.
- Russian Major Generals Magomed Tushayev, Andrey Sukhovetsky, Vitaly Gerasimov, Andrei Kolesnikov, Oleg Mityaev, Vladimir Frolov, and Andrei Simonov have all been killed in Ukraine with American help. Lieutenant Generals Andrey Mordvichev and Yakov Rezantsev have also been killed in Ukraine with American tracking and targeting according to a US Pentagon leak.
- Additionally, dozens of Russian Colonels were massacred on 23 March 2022, according to Ukrainian official Mykhailo Podoliak who stated that Ukrainian forces had killed “dozens of colonels and other officers with the help of US tracking and targeting.”
- The New York Times reported that U.S. intelligence has provided real-time intelligence to help the Ukrainian military target Russian generals.
- Former Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Kasyanov said last Friday that Vladimir Putin’s confidence in the war in Ukraine has been shaken. He told an interviewer on Deutsche Welle the Russian president may have been misled by his generals about the state of the war.
- Russia has allegedly lost more than 650 tanks and about 3,000 other armored vehicles and heavy equipment, according to Western media, thus far in the military operation in Ukraine.
- America is planning to send another $40 billion dollars in war fighting assistance to Ukraine but following House approval is awaiting a delay on the bill to clear in the US Senate.
- Ukraine claims that it has defeated Russia in the northeast and beaten the Russian forces back to the Russian border in a counter offensive.
- Putin has said that Russia will react strongly to Finland and Sweden joining NATO, and bringing NATO weapons to Russia’s borders.
- Some analysts now think that Putin’s next best move is to annihilate Kiev with a massive nuclear strike rather than surrender to NATO and stand trial for alleged war crimes. “In other words, Putin has nothing to lose going nuclear,” says Dale Carter, security director for The RINJ Foundation.
- Nobody seems to agree with the US strategy of starting a proxy war with Russia that has no other possible ending than nuclear conflagration.
- “Russia is deliberating bragging they can destroy with nuclear weapons, not only a certain country but the entire planet,”Volodymyr Zelenskiyy said a month ago.
- Rumours circulating that Vladimir Putin is not well and may suffer from a blood disorder, leukemia are not confirmed but it is quite apparent that something is wrong.
The USA plan to use Ukraine as a proxy against Russia has been executed for a decade or more. America does not love or even like Ukraine as anything else but as disposable collateral. Every explosive ordnance sent to Ukraine explodes in Ukraine and destroys more buildings and more infrastructure, killing more people.
Ukraine is a mess. Estimates suggest that more than 100,000 persons have died since 24 February, split evenly between both sides as the USA pumps more heavy weapons into the country to be detonated inside Ukraine.
“Building up Ukraine’s military cost many billions of dollars and millions of man hours from NATO nation military advisors and training crews pushed by the US government to pour weapons and training into Ukraine to attack the ethnic-Russians in Donbass which peoples had exercised their right to self-determination and left Ukraine to form their own countries, Luhansk PR and Donetsk PR. It wasn’t until eight years later that Russia acknowledged their statehood and began the military operation to protect those civilians and support the local militias threatened with an invading army of 60,000 American-backed Ukrainian soldiers and neo-Nazi militias,” explains Ms. Carter who has been in Ukraine since mid-February.