Biden, Trudeau, BoJo, Morrison promote Slavic war framed in lies. Why? To save NATO? Both sides have been at war for almost a decade.
Is Joe Biden fit for the job of running a Hybrid World War we humans have all been dragged into. The lies, the word salad, the security slips are identifiable cognitive issues. Why? That’s not a foregone conclusion for a 78 year old.? It is not likely dementia as some pundits are warning. Dementia is a very serious disease in full course. Yes Americans are being spotted in Ukraine killing Russians while wearing combat fatigues and American insignia. Are they special forces from the 82nd Brigade or was Biden confused? Either way, soldiers of NATO are in Ukraine, have been spotted, and Biden keeps giving them up. Official White House photo. Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa Yamamoto FPMag
The biggest anomalies of the Ukraine War comprise a list of Biden gaffs and Biden lies.
Some truths of history:
- It began in 2014, not 24 February 2022. The latter date was when Russia fought back with its so-called “military operation”.
- America has an interest in keeping this Ukraine war inflamed because it will mean an enormous increase in the USA commercial output, particularly in the sale of weapons like 1,000 missiles per day, but also oil and liquid natural gas sales.
- “In August 2014, unmarked Russian military vehicles crossed the border into the Donetsk republic. An undeclared war began between Ukrainian forces on one side, and separatists intermingled with Russian troops on the other.” (Wikipedia) This war is nothing new and both sides behave in a reprehensible manner, both sides shelling civilians for eight years.
- Ukraine with Canadian and American help were involved in the shelling of ethnic Russian civilians in the Donbass region for 8 years.
- Russian attacks on civilians have allegedly occurred since 24 February.
- Ukrainians have allegedly commit war crimes as allegedly have the Russians
- Russia is achieving its stated objectives although the Donetsk People’s Republic Army is short of its goals reversing Ukrainian territory seizures in the past eight years.
- Ukraine does truly have a Nazi problem.
UK, USA, Canada sent weapons and special forces in January to assist Ukraine and has been doing that for many years. Watch the videos.
Source: New Lines Institute for Strategy and Policy
Why does the West try to suppress media from telling the story of the war in Ukraine since 2014?
For many years, Joe Biden has been accused of complicity in many questionable deals in Ukraine.
“Donald Trump tried to make issue out of Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine, Russia and China, which included high paid consultancies and gifts, and allegations that, as vice-president, Joe Biden had shaped American foreign policy in Ukraine to benefit his son,” writes Edward Helmore in The Guardian.
And Why does Canada try to suppress the story of its part in the war in Ukraine since 2014?
“If Quebec again threatened to break away from Canada and form an independent state, would Ottawa order its Army artillery to shell Hull and other border cities? That is what Ottawa has done in the Donbass,” explains Simon Baldock, an Israeli security Analyst.
“The separation of Quebec from Canada is a vague plank in the platform of the Parti Quebecois (PQ), today. The PQ is a sovereignist political party in Quebec, Canada,” Mr. Baldock continued in a Signal conversation.
The PQ according to its public statements advocates national sovereignty for Quebec. While the PQ is in awful political shape in the polls and in its membership of the Quebec Legislature, the separatist movement is not dead but it is not in any way flourishing either and will not unless a significant Constitution crisis arises.
According to the last poll, “just over one in five Canadians (21%) think their province would be better off as its own country, down three points in a year. Hence that is not the point of this article. The question is about the Trudeau Liberal government which has been internationally condemned for walking away from democratic process and for being part of the eight-year shelling and killing ethnic-Russians, mostly unarmed senior citizens in the Donbass region, according to medical workers in the Region and widespread media reports in the local area.
“After the heaviest fighting here in 2014, people came back after a month, but this time I don’t think they will. Then, the bombing was random, but this time it felt like they [Ukraine Army] were aiming to hit peoples’ houses,” said Valentina Omelnycka, a 63-year-old Nevelske, Donetsk PR resident, speaking to Aljazeera’s Liz Cookman.
“If Quebec again threatened to break away from Canada and form an independent state following an affirmative referendum, would the Canadian government this time start its Army artillery shelling Hull and other border cities of Quebec? That is what Canada has been doing in Ukraine.”
Will the USA amass troops south of Quebec like it did the last time Quebec threatened to separate (1995)?
“For years, Canada is complicit in the murder of thousands of ethnic Russians in the Luhansk PR and the Donetsk PR,” explains Alona Adamovich, a native of Luhansk City. She operates the RINJ birthing clinics and women’s shelters in Mariupol and across the Donbass for The RINJ Foundation.
“We have seen the Canadian troops and the Canadian weapons being used to kill ethnic Russian civilians in the Donbass region,” she added. “I know they deny this but we have seen the Canadian shoulder flashes and the weapons. It’s just like the Canadian attack on a Nineveh dairy killing so many children in November 2015. They deny.”
“From the federal government lying about aerial bombing and killing children at an ice cream factory in Mosul, Iraq in November 2015, to the RCMP raping and killing Canadians then planning the deaths of indigenous Canadians who wanted to protect their lands from gas company invasion, the mismanaged elements of federalism in Canada are unlawful rogue elements posing a clear and present danger to Canadians,” says the Executive Director of The RINJ Foundation.
So why lie to Canadians about what Canada has been doing in Ukraine for all of Trudeau’s time in office, fighting a war with Russia?
Video above: More Canadian Forces head to Ukraine amid Russian tensions in January.
Video: Americans fighting Russians in Ukraine
Allies are getting hoodwinked into serious hunger, economic disaster and human suffering in America’s foolhardy war in Ukraine against Russia. Ukrainians are being hit hardest.
America since the breakup of the Soviet Union has tried to control Ukraine on the largest eastern portion of the shared Russian border.
For some parts of Ukraine, like Mariupol, there is no coming back from this. The Ukraine war should have been avoided at all political posturing costs and needs to be stopped immediately.
“From listening to the words of White House officials, I deduce that they are the collective President of the United States consortium—Biden is the old guy stuffed into a suit who needs to be told to stay on script. ‘But we had to get him to Poland to say a few words’, say his minders,” explains Mr. Baldock.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who says she will soon leave the job, said she “doesn’t recommend” that President Joe Biden regularly answer questions from the media.
Emmanuel Macron said he hoped to obtain a cease-fire and the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine through diplomacy but, “If we want to do this, we mustn’t escalate,” he said, “neither with words nor with actions,” referring to Biden’s regime-change soliloquy: “For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,”.
President Macron has said the following are not the keys to ending the conflict in Eastern Europe.
- Biden says, “Putin is a butcher.”
- “Putin is a war criminal,” says Joe Biden.
- “Europe must end its dependence on Russian oil and natural gas,” Biden orders.
- “You, the Russian people [we are trying to kill], are not our enemy,” says Biden.
- “For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” exclaims Biden in Poland, hinting at regime change.
- The U.S. would respond “in-kind” if the Russian forces used chemical weapons.
- Did Biden slip when he told the 82nd Airborne in Poland that “When you are there [in Ukraine], you’re going to see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see, you’re gonna see women, young people standing in the middle in front of a damned tank just saying, ‘I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground,” Biden said in Poland on Friday.
“In some instances these are more like the words of quarreling pre-teens in the school yard, and in others they are slips of somebody with a bad dose of dementia word salad,” said Mr. Baldock.