Vaccine boosters making pharma execs rich, not preventing disease, says NGO
“The human race needs an effectively variant-proof vaccine against COVID-19 community transmission, without forced boosters,” say many clinicians and to some extent the USA Supreme Court. The World Health Organization seems to agree.
“This isn’t the first time FPMag has reported this but I want to add my name to the list of doctors saying that current vaccines are irrelevant to preventing community transmission of the current variants of concern (VOC) of the SARS-CoV-2,” said Dr. Nassima al Amouri who is a medical director in the Middle East for The RINJ Foundation‘s medical sub units.
“The ineffectiveness of the current spike-protein-oriented vaccines at preventing VOC community transmission makes illegal the forcing of people to become vaccinated with a vaccine that requires repeated boosters, for example the Quebec province in Canada and the nation of Greece, have crossed a line too far,” said the doctor.
“That may also be true in the USA where in a 6 to3 decision, a US Supreme Court has blocked the USA Occupational Safety and Health Administration from enforcing the Biden COVID-19 vaccination mandate,” she added.
“There has been enough time to allow us to verify that the current generation of COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent COVID-19 VOC illness transmission or death. It therefore seems to be a criminal violation of human rights for governments to fine or imprison people who do not accept re-boosting the same vaccines that may perpetuate the pandemic and have marginal to no efficacy at preventing community transmission. We need to prevent disease in order to stop the vast hospitalizations and death rate. Several pharmaceutical manufacturers have said they will soon introduce a variant specific vaccine in March or soon thereafter but again they focus on the spike protein which the virus has a proclivity to change often. This is a mistake. Africa and Asia are about to be slammed because the majority of people are not vaccinated to at least prevent serious illness and deaths. The community retransmission is going to be mind-boggling.”
“We are using Moderna and Sputnik V to prevent serious illness with good outcomes, but they are not stopping mild infections. The problem with that is that the mild infections infect five to thirty other persons some of whom could possibly be hospitalized and could even be killed by the virus if they are elderly persons or any patient with comorbid underlying illness,” the doctor added.
“The global data indicates that the available vaccines are not relevant to preventing infection by the current and predicted variants of concern of the SARS-CoV-2 virus,” explains Dr. Harris who is the team lead in Singapore with the CSPaC. tracking team.
“Pharmaceutical company executives need to get off their rich fat buttocks, start paying attention to what clinicians and the World Health Organization doctors are saying, and get to work paying for the research and development of a vaccine that uses an element of the virus particle that is common to all variants in order to help the body produce antibody and T-cell response that is relevant to the virus in all its permeations,” Dr. Nassima al Amouri added.
“This fascination with the spike protein has been an ineffective model for a multivalent antibody producing vaccine because the virus keeps changing its spike protein. Vaccine makers need to focus on the elements of virus particles that have not changed and create a vaccine that is impervious to variants, teaching the human body to fight all coronaviruses with key common features,” said Dr. al Amouri
The World Health Organization (WHO) said Tuesday that it has created a Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC) to assess emerging SARS-CoV-2 VOC on the performance of COVID-19 vaccines and to provide suggestions to WHO on COVID-19 vaccine composition, as needed.
The World Health Organization seeks a vaccine that would
- “be based on strains that are genetically and antigenically close to the circulating SARS-CoV-2 variant(s);
- “in addition to protection against severe disease and death, be more effective in protection against infection thus lowering community transmission and the need for stringent and broad-reaching public health and social measures;
- “elicit immune responses that are broad, strong, and long-lasting in order to reduce the need for successive booster doses.” Citing: “WHO Interim Statement on COVID-19 vaccines in the context of the circulation of the Omicron SARS-CoV-2 Variant from the WHO Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC)“
Global COVID-19 Data for January 18, 2022
SARS2 Update 2022-01-18 05:17 GMT
- 253 Regions reported 331,610,352 cases
- 53,208,812 cases active
- 5,582,434 people reported killed by COVID-19
- 1.68% is current Case Fatality Rate (CFR)
- 272,819,106 survived COVID-19
Beta Technology Global Estimates
- 21.61% of all humans (1,701,161,105) have been infected
- 0.75% Global estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
(influenza is .1% or 6 per 100k (2019))
- 12,777,912 Total deaths (estimated actual) including errors, and unreported likely-cause excess deaths such as people who never went to a hospital but had COVID-19 indications but never tested.
EPICENTER: USA (66,712,084)
- 102.95% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (342,232,990.92) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.30% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.28% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 958,252 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is showing.
Source: Civil Society Partners against COVID-19