US Capitol Police order the evacuation of the Capitol Building complex
Capitol Building in DC evacuated as a cautionary move.
This comes as America finds itself deep into a direct war with Russia on the real estate of Ukraine. America is now sending close to a billion dollars per week worth of heavy war machinery, ammunition, missiles and artillery.
“On the ground in Ukraine are US Majors, Colonels and Generals leading the war effort and coordinating training, recruiting, weapons distribution and trying to find the massive cliff tons of weapons have been disappearing over,” notes Dale Carter, security director for The RINJ Foundation.
Cops in Washington DC have ordered the evacuation of the Capitol building say local media and an email, then pulled it back saying there is no threat to the Capitol.
- The USCP is tracking an aircraft that poses a probable threat to the Capitol Complex.
- The following protocols are standard and should be applied according to US Capitol Police services.
- Evacuate the U.S. Capitol, Capitol Visitor Center, Hart, Dirksen, Russell, Cannon, Longworth, Rayburn, Library of Congress (Jefferson, Madison and Adams) and U.S. Botanic Garden (Administrative and Conservatory) buildings.
- If you are on the Senate side of the Capitol or CVC, in the Hart, Dirksen, or Russell buildings: move north towards Union Station to the Aircraft Intrusion Assembly Area in the parks just prior to Columbus Circle NE. Do not stop at your primary assembly area.
- If you are on the House side of the Capitol or CVC, in the Cannon, Longworth, Rayburn or U.S. Botanic Garden (Administrative and Conservatory) buildings: move south towards Garfield Park. Do not stop at your primary assembly area.
- If you are in the Library of Congress (Jefferson, Madison, and Adams) buildings: move south towards Folger and Providence Parks. Do not stop at your primary assembly area.
- If you are in Ford, O’Neill, Postal Square, the Senate Page Dorm/School at Webster Hall, the Senate Child Care Center, or LOC Daycare Center, remain indoors.
The Capitol was evacuated out of an abundance of caution this evening.
There is no threat at the Capitol.
More details to come. pic.twitter.com/7qqxqQyzlD
— U.S. Capitol Police (@CapitolPolice) April 20, 2022