UK COVID-19 hospitalizations plateau, as Canada climbs
Data sets for these “two study points” in the lead of two continental community spread surges in hospitalizations are showing a shift from Europe to higher COVID-19 case numbers in Asia and in North America, say biostatisticians.
“This is an incipient stage trigger for people in areas of increasing spread to take their own self-protection health initiatives, because it’s not likely folks will get a tap on the shoulder, although doctors are urging up-to-date vaccine management,” explains Dr. Kathy Poon, an infectious disease intern in Singapore.
“SARS-CoV-2 Omicron subvariant BA.2 my have slowed in its slamming of Europe but hospitalizations are still very high in France and the United Kingdom and deaths will continue to mount, in those geo-locations,” reports Dr. Fred Harris, biostatistician and infectious disease researcher with the Civil Society Partners against COVID-19 tracking team in Singapore.
“We are noticing an uptick in reported COVID-19 case counts and hospitalizations in the United States and a significant increase in active cases and hospitalizations in Canada,” said Dr. Harris in a Signal interview.
“The data in this moment is an indicator for ordinary citizens to take action on their own and make certain their vaccinations against this COVID-19 disease are up to date. Additionally, people need to stock up on N-95 respirators or their equivalent because nothing else in the way of face coverings is protection enough against the small particles of the BA.2 subvariant,” Dr. Harris added.
New York Mayor Eric Adams says he wants mask mandates in place for school children under 5
“New Yorkers, we want you to be prepared, not panicked,” Mr. Adams said at a news conference at NY City Hall.
September 24, 2022 Details COVID-19 Infections Summary for Canadian Provinces
Here are the reported and estimated Canada data.
|Reported:||4,259,370||45,180 1.06% CFR||4,166,869||47,321|
|Estimate:||23,554,316||58,734 *0.25% IFR||23,042,786||261,685|
September 24, 2022 COVID-19 Infections Comparison
COVID-19 Leadership Comparisons
U.S.A.: Joseph Biden
- 97,258,206 Cases
- 1,080,836 reported out of 1,327,273 Excess Deaths
- 94,367,342 Recoveries
India: Narendra Modi
- 44,558,425 Cases
- 528,449 Reported Deaths
- 43,984,695 Recoveries
Brazil: Jair Bolsonaro
- 34,659,526 Cases
- 685,725 Reported Deaths
- 33,788,724 Recoveries
UK: Boris Johnson (resigned)
- 23,621,952 Cases
- 189,919 Reported Deaths
- 23,319,505 Recoveries
--- --- --- Compare --- --- ---
Germany: Olaf Scholz
- 32,905,086 Cases
- 149,368 Deaths
- 32,102,100 Recoveries
Netherlands: Mark Rutte
- 8,415,459 Cases
- 22,637 Deaths
- 8,329,587 Recoveries
Canada: Justin Trudeau
- 4,259,370 Cases
- 45,180 Deaths
- 4,166,869 Recoveries
China: Xi Jinping
- 248,984 Cases
- 5,226 Deaths
- 240,700 Recoveries
South Korea: Moon Jae-In
- 24,565,021 Cases
- 28,077 Deaths
- 24,068,758 Recoveries
New Zealand: Jacinda Ardern
- 1,769,694 Cases
- 2,909 Deaths
- 1,758,138 Recoveries
Taiwan: Tsai Ing-wen
- 6,172,769 Cases
- 10,743 Deaths
- 5,397,921 Recoveries
September 24, 2022 COVID-19 Russo-Ukraine War Zone Summary
In addition to some 70 other nations which are publicly set out as users of the Sputnik V vaccine through various channels including donations, Abkhazia, Donetsk, Luhansk, South Ossetia, and Transnistria according to both official and unofficial sources to CSPaC are receiving as donations from Russia, and using, the Sputnik V vaccine made by the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology. North Ossetia-Alania, a former autonamous region of the Russian Federation, is tracked because of its relationship and population intermingling with South Ossetia and Georgia. Ukraine has been added because of the May 2 0 1 4 ongoing war and the 24 February 2 0 2 2 Russian Federation military intervention on behalf of the Luhansk PR and Donetsk PR republics.
September 24, 2022 COVID-19 Global Summary
SARS2 Update 2022-09-24 T:22:34 GMT
- 254 Regions reported 618,775,595 cases
- 13,062,937 cases active
- 6,557,148 people reported killed by COVID-19
- 1.06% is current Case Fatality Rate (CFR)
- 599,155,510 survived COVID-19
Beta Technology Global Estimates
- 43.26% of all humans (11,981,970,621) have been infected
- 0.57% Global estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
(influenza is .1% or 6 per 100k (2019))
- 19,664,558 Total deaths (CSPaC.net estimated actual) including errors, and unreported likely-cause excess deaths such as people who never went to a hospital but had COVID-19 indications but never tested.
EPICENTER: USA (96,005,291)
- 160.12% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (530,909,259.23) human infections, some of which may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.12% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.25% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 1,327,273 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is slightly higher than what CSPaC is showing.
COVID-19 Data Source CSPaC.