Demand better pandemic management. Women leadership. In-depth report. Editorial
Whether the COVID-19 disease spread is syndemic, a synergistic epidemic, or a pandemic, is somewhat irrelevant. “Let the men fight that semantic issue out. They should be doing that in front of the TV set, however, while women run the world, much better,” says Michele Francis, a co-founder of The RINJ Foundation global feminist group.
“If women did comprise more of the world leadership there would already be a global SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine-Patent-Pool modeled after the regime created for HIV, hepatitis and TB with instead of voluntary, but compulsory sharing of technology, intellectual property, and data so that every continent would have dozens of approved manufacturers of the best and most trusted vaccines to produce the volume needed and adjust to the morphing SARS-CoV-2 beast,” says Francis.
Could the Biden Harris team in Washington pull this off? Feminine-Perspective Magazine sees potential in an Angela Merkel, Jacinda Ardern, Tsai Ing-wen, António Guterres, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden collaboration working quickly.
Note: The FPMag team has been “all-hands-on-deck” for the evacuation of fellow workers of our Publisher, from Myanmar. We are now back to our normal schedule and stoked for this year’s International Women’s Day 2021, on 8 March.
The case against Global Pandemic Leadership and why our elected representatives MUST pull up their socks and close their pockets to the giant corporations say concerned feminists.
- Too many public elected officials are breaking public health guidelines and traveling at our expense to Cancun or the Bahamas or other fun places (most of the Fiji Islands have no COVID-19).
- The global number of COVID-19 cases is again growing and the number of deaths has plateaued at an extremely high level.
- The American Epicenter has 60.31 % of global ‘active’ cases (8,658,733 USA / 14,355,896 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now, today.
- “US political failures have driven COVID-19 morbidity and mortality, and this cannot be divorced from our historical legacy of systemic racism or our crisis of political leadership.” (Citing Emily Mendenhall, “The COVID-19 syndemic is not global: context matters“.)
- The SARS-CoV-2 Virus is mutating at a significant rate, enough to challenge the current spate of vaccines offered exclusively at a huge profit by the world’s pharmaceutical giants.
- Greedy Pharmaceutical giants have refused to share know-how to many modern-equipped manufacturing facilities that are ready to start producing millions of vaccines each week. “If that can be done, [sharing know-how] then immediately overnight every continent will have dozens of companies who would be able to produce these vaccines,” said Abdul Muktadir, whose Incepta plant in Bangladesh already makes vaccines against hepatitis, flu, meningitis, rabies, tetanus and measles. (Citing Pique Newsmagazine.)
- About these giant Pharmaceuticals and their hosting nations: “What we see today is a stampede, a survival of the fittest approach, where those with the deepest pockets, with the sharpest elbows are grabbing what is there and leaving others to die,” said Winnie Byanyima, executive director of UNAIDS.
- Our world male leadership is incompetent, authoritarian, and has mismanaged this pandemic to an extreme. But it is not too late to create a Vaccine-Patent-Pool and implement a few other important global policies.
- COVID-19 spread has currently plateaued too high and the sum of cases is again rising because the virus has learned too much about human bodies.
- SARS-COV-2 in its previous incarnations likely brought an extinction level event for many species in the past.
- Listening to the Governor of Texas babbling about the importance of burning fossil fuels as Texas froze in the dark of a winter shutdown of the USA State’s infrastructure, everything, was a brain crash. Weak men like this one are vulnerable to the ones with money and power. Male politicians too often seem not to serve the people who elected them but instead serve the moneyed lobbies, in order they be funded to buy reelection.
- American cling to fossil fuel burning is a more dangerous epidemic as climate change brings closer the sixth global extinction event. “It’s almost like a murder suspect blaming their right hand for committing the crime,” said Democratic state Rep. James Talarico.
Read if you wish: “Is Texas Disaster a Harbinger of America’s Future?”, asks Rolling Stone, or “Texas governor’s biggest donors: Energy industry that failed,” by Paul J. Weber and Nomaan Merchant / AP.
COVID-19 Global Sum of Cases
Click any image to enlarge.
COVID-19 Global Deaths
Click any image to enlarge.
The Highest number of ACTIVE COVID-19 cases around the world.
Active cases in the USA are 60.31 % of global ‘active’ cases (8,658,733 USA / 14,355,896 Global), Updated: 2021-03-03 Time 00:35:22 GMT
Click any image to enlarge.
Many male leaders are hopeless politicrats.
The political incompetence in managing this COVID-19 pandemic around the world, is incongruent with 21st century know-how. They are trumped by age-old testosterone-drive foibles. Countries are lying to each other about their prowess in conquering COVID-19. (But their own civil society entities are blocking that where possible.)
Perhaps with exception in most of Europe, the world’s leadership is fraught with authoritarianism, racism, lies, greed, and political expediency.
It seems our desperately political World Health Organization run hysterically by an Ethiopian politician, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who seems to try hard, and has his heart in the right place, but as the consummate politician, is utterly faithless in himself and beyond incompetent in steerage of the WHO . He should be replaced and the WHO redirected to better outcomes with more science and less politics.
The world leadership says it wants to provide personal protection equipment for medical workers, but seem to be failing at that according to complaints from medical workers all around the world from far too many countries.
Moreover the medical workers would not need the massive quantities of PPE if the human population was wearing FFP respirators and some form of eye protection whenever with each other outside their home bubble.
But most importantly, the human population is under an enormous threat of an extinction level event if the pandemic is not managed properly.
The species which failed to suppress pathogens, are gone.
There were countless coronaviruses in the past 50+ million years. The species that learned to manage that problem still have them but suppress the virus into a state of quasi-dormancy. The many species of bats, our flying mammalian cousins, is one example.
“The earliest fossil remains of the bat date back more than 52 million years. They were found in 2003 in Wyoming, United States. Based on the physical appearance of early bat fossils, they have always been able to fly.” Citing Batworld.com
Government Corruption, Incompetence and a Male Penchant for Military might and defence over spending seem to be the proclivity of MALE leaders whereas Female Leaders are competent and successful at pandemic management.
It’s nothing to do with Secession, or the failing patriarch, it’s simply about women being much better nation-state leaders.
Monday, 8 March 2021, International Women’s Day
Each one of these women has done an extraordinary job of caring for their countries, communities. They have delivered better outcomes in the category of public health than Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, and even Xi Jinping who has done an amazing job. Few have done as good a job as Moon Jai-in, President of South Korea. or Tsai Ing-wen of Taiwan.*
- Chancellor Angela Merkel (Germany)
- President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf (Liberia)
- President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (Argentina)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed (Bangledesh)
- President Dalia Grybauskaite (Lithuania)
- Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar (Trinidad and Tobago)
- President Dilma Rousseff (Brazil)
- President Atifete Jahjaga (Kosovo)
- Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt (Denmark)
- Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller (Jamaica)
- President Park Geun-hye (South Korea)
- Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek (Slovenia)
- Prime Minister Sibel Siber (Cyprus (North))
- Prime Minister Aminata Touré (Senegal)
- Prime Minister Erna Solberg (Norway)
- Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma (Latvia)
- President Catherine Samba-Panza (Central African Republic)
- President Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca (Malta)
- Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz (Poland)
- President Tsai Ing-wen (Taiwan)
- de facto President Carrie Lam (Hong Long)
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern (New Zealand)
So here we are in the midst of a pandemic or syndemic,with male leaders spending two trillions of dollars on military weapons in 2020 and will spend more in 2021 according to estimates, yet ordinary people cannot afford to wear the correct disease prevention respirators when they meet in public because too many corrupt government officials have cornered the market for future deliveries of FFP respirators which they are hording, scalping and gouging the marketplace.
Moreover, people have lost their jobs for not having the correct PPE.
Too few approved manufacturers are unable able to manufacture enough product to leap that hurdle, and new businesses claim they are unable to efficiently and in a timely fashion get through a myriad of government bureaucratic processes to obtain the approvals from people who they say are having a serious conflict of interest because of their side businesses.
The problem for FFP Manufacturing Startups is that certain elements of the industry Have the Market Cornered say industry participants. Government is not helping.
The correction would appear to be government intervention to clean up the certification process with a goal of mass production and conduct a massive public education campaign. (Importance-of-facemasks-for-fighting-COVID-19).
But there is a conspiracy among officials around the world to avoid telling the public the truth. Male government fears overthrow attempts? Or they are compulsive liars on the basis of political gain. (“What should we tell the public?”)
“But the nature of government corruption is that a corrupt politician or senior director has no control over corrupt bureaucrats because in the balance of power, the corrupt bureaucrat has it all,” says one government liaison from industry, who for reasons of protecting her livelihood she does not want to be identified.
“Ministers and directors come and go every one or two years or less. The bureaucrats stay for decades, train the new bosses and exert huge amounts of control over their superiors because they mostly know what they are doing. (“Tell on me and I will tell on you.”),” she added.
Case Study of Government Bureaucracy killing with ineptitude. Or is it malfeasance?
FPMag tested a FFP respirator manufacturing complaint with one company only but heard and saw similar complaints from many.
FPMag obtained four boxed lots of masks from a certain manufacturer which had researched the production process, established a work area that met the ‘clean-room’ specifications plus the recommended quality control methodology. They acquired more ‘know-how’ by hiring the experienced production managers and testing experts.
The boxed lots were taken from different batch runs and tested independently based on current relevant standards.
The company is selling the product online as a declared uncertified product that is pending certification.
The FFP respirator product met all specifications.
The manufacturer was in a drift and delay mode with most regulatory authorities authorities around the world for over 5 months and was being asked for exorbitant fees in all quadrants.
Last year, 40 wars in male-led countries produced 18 of the bloodiest wars having over 1,000 deaths plus cold wars heating up to nastier levels.
And these male leaders can’t buy constituents a few FFP respiratory masks?
The world spent 2 trillions of dollars or more for nuclear weapons as well as so-called conventional weapons in 2020, but ordinary people are wearing whatever they can find for sloppy cloth masks hanging under their nose because they don’t know better and cannot get better. That is all about leadership incompetence that started with the World Health organization morons telling the world not to wear masks because doctors needed them. Instead of using their own brains, individual country officials like Theresa Tam in Canada echoed this incompetent blather about a respiratory infection that was a murderous pulmonary disease in disguise.
This is foolish argument presented by Theresa Tam. The concept killed 2.5 million people and left many millions with long-term cell damage in critical organs. RINJ Foundation Medical experts from 2019 have warned people to wear NIOSH N95 standards and cover their eyes.
This is how one should go about meeting persons outside their ‘Bubble’ of home occupants. The goggles, shield and respirator combination is an amalgam of all national PPE mandates around the world. Photo Credit: Melissa Hemingway.
Seems too difficult? It isn’t. Having no employment for hundreds of millions is much more difficult. So is death in the family as at least 2.5 millions of families have suffered, may their memories be always a blessing.
Today most of the world is hearing that the most efficacious method of protecting against COVID-19 is wearing an FFP respirator.
The USA and the European Union have begun mandating any approved respirator with efficacy of 94% or better.
France wants people wearing respirators blocking more than 90% of 0.1 micron particles.
In Germany, “all people must wear either FFP1 or FFP2 masks while on public transport, in workplaces and in shops. The move came after the German state of Bavaria introduced an even more stringent measure: Enforcing surgical grade N95 respirators, which filter 95% of air particles, in stores and on public transport,” reported CNN on 22 January.
So why cannot governments buy masks for populations and cut back from the two trillions of dollars spent on weapons and wars each year?
The United States continued to manage the war in Yemen which is the world’s number one humanitarian disaster; continued to occupy the Chagos Islands for its nuclear missile and general military and naval base at Diego Garcia, despite the UN voting close to unanimously to tell America to “get out”; and the USA continues to use child soldiers to fight its surrogate wars.
Meanwhile Russian leader Vladimir Putin with complete impunity has set out the meanest example of dictatorship by stuffing Novichok into his opposition leader and when that didn’t work, imprisoned him for being sick from the poisoning and getting help away from Putin in another country. People who complain too loudly have disappeared. Protestors are being shot in the streets.
Has China lost its collective marbles with this absurd nine-dash-line? It is a concept that is getting crazier and more heated by the day, that maintains China owns the territorial rights to the South China Sea including the West Philippines Sea because it has island reefs splattered around the waters won in previous wars. This is building a Cold War that should not be happening.
History has the Cape Route, Panama Canal and the Suez Canal (and more) as examples of what not to do against global shipping and trade.
For China, it isn’t a bilateral dispute, its China versus the entire world in an outrageously foolish claim with not a scintilla of accuracy or legitimacy that is thrashed by precedent; thrashed by convention; and thrashed in law. It is also self-destructive to the people’s republic of China but explained to the people in a very disingenuous way. Sometimes China makes mistakes like this because of a hierarchy of yes-men who are terrified of making mistakes. It would be better to tell truth to power. Imagine a woman hierarchy in China?
In any case, the illegitimacy of the Chinese claim of the entirety of rights over the South China Sea is cause for China’s opponents to behave in an illegitimate manner and they do. Warships nearly bumping into each other and opponents sailing into harbours of genuinely China-owned islands is equally wrong but brought on by the misconduct of one leading to the misconduct of the other in countervailing action that relies on freedom of navigation rights guaranteed to the human race by its agreement on law of the sea conventions.
Put down the guns, says the UN Secretary General, and manage this pandemic to a quick end.
Male Leaders in Active Wars, 2020
War Deaths, 2020
|Mexico||34,523 **Mainly homicides rather than battle-related casualties|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||6,162|
Data source for above from Wikipedia
Free training video.
Here is how to don and doff a respirator that is reused up to five times.
Dynamic Data Follows for January 27, 2022
SARS2 Update 2022-01-27 02:31 GMT
- 253 Regions reported 362,608,011 cases
- 65,199,344 cases active
- 5,662,763 people reported killed by COVID-19
- 1.56% is current Case Fatality Rate (CFR)
- 291,745,904 survived COVID-19
Beta Technology Global Estimates
- 23.63% of all humans (1,860,179,096) have been infected
- 0.70% Global estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
(influenza is .1% or 6 per 100k (2019))
- 12,961,781 Total deaths (estimated actual) including errors, and unreported likely-cause excess deaths such as people who never went to a hospital but had COVID-19 indications but never tested.
EPICENTER: USA (72,962,509)
- 112.59% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (374,297,671.17) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.22% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.27% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 1,010,604 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is showing.