USA half million excess deaths likely caused by SARS2
As the United States seems to be embroiled in a civil war, the COVID-19 pandemic, arguably weaponized by Donald Trump against his political opponent’s voters, has run out of control.
New daily cases have topped 200,000 and hospitalization in intensive care units exceeds 23000 over the past two weeks according to US official statistics. Hospitalizations today were at 748,277 at 24:00 GMT.
The worst has yet to come, say statisticians as America has yet to feel the impact of Christmas get-togethers and millions of Americans traveling despite warnings to stay home.
Several elected US officials have tested positive for COVID-19 after being crammed into a bunker-like environment in the US Capitol Building while it faced a Trump-led insurrection. The event has been deemed a super spreader after five hours when hundreds were crammed into a confined space under a security lock-down, where Republicans with contempt for all others, refused to wear a mask.
Some persons impacted by the superspreader lockdown on 6 January are deathly ill, according to family members who wish to keep their matter anonymous at this time pending outcome of current treatments.
January 20, 2022
U.S.A. (pop. 332,433,842)
- CoV19 Reported Cases: 69,462,176
- Current Reported Deaths:(CFR: 1.27%): 875,770 Estimated actual: 987,096
- Cured: 43,700,835
- Beta experimental: All time reported + unreported asymptomatic people maybe not sick, not immune, but possibly infectious and including the many people who have had several mild or asymptomatic infections: 352,534,379.76
- 106.05% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (352,534,379.76) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.27% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.28% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 987,096 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is estimating.
- CoV19 Cases: 269,570,360
- Deaths: 4,725,456 | 1.65%
- Cured: 232,952,157
- Reported + estimated all unreported 1,739,236,909
Note: Total statistics for the United States do not include these offshore territories. The US Military is included as if it is an offshore territory, not reported as continental USA data but as USA overall totals and included in world totals. FPMag evaluates these separately for many reasons.
|Continental US||68,720,152||875,770 | 1.27%||43,129,542|
|+US Military||461,294||649 | 0.1%||404,300|
|+Guam||22,479||274 | 1.2%||19,271|
|+Puerto Rico||241,335||3,520 | 1.46%||186,693|
|+US Virgin Islands||13,110||90 | 0.7%||11,060|
|+Northern Mariana Islands||3,802||20 | 0.5%||3,317|
|+American Samoa||4||0 | %||4|
The American Epicenter including ALL Territories has 43.82 % of global 'active' cases (24,881,018 USA (incl territories) / 56,778,318 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now.
Abundant proof that vaccines are working, an observation derived from unrelated data analysis.
As the epicenter we look at continental USA together with US territories and without. The declining CFR in the continental United States is believed to be due to vaccination rates and is abundant proof that the vaccines are working.
In order to avoid letting countries that refuse to report the sum of case recoveries, thus skewing global calculations, Ecuador, France, Netherlands, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain and Sweden 'recoveries' are estimated based on the current reported global recoveries as a percentage of all cases. (([reported recoveries]) divide (339,032,536 [Global Reported Sum of All Cases] less 14,780,714 [France Sum of Cases] less 629,507 [Ecuador Sum of Cases] less 8,676,916 [Spain Sum of Cases] less 3,680,896 [Netherlands Sum of Cases] less 1,700,336 [Sweden Sum of Cases] less 2,668,224 [Peru Sum of Cases])) = 82% a coefficient which is then adjusted according to the number of cases in the past 30 days and the new coefficient is applied to the sum of each of these nation's cumulative cases to estimate the missing recoveries data. In the case of France some additional hospital-sourced recovery data is factored.
|All USA||Sum of Cases||Deaths||Recovered||Active|
See also IHME Estimates for America.