Hoser in the White House, eh?
Busted. “All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” is how Trump began…
An audio recording of a phone-call conversation between Donald Trump and Republican Secretary of State for Georgia, Brad Raffensperger on Saturday has rocked the United States.
Donald Trump is the hoser in the White House who still tries to cheat and disenfranchise 80+ million American voters who picked Mrs. Kamala Harris, a woman of color as Vice-President and her amazing running mate, President-elect Joe Biden.
Editorial by Melissa Hemingway
Because he is either crazy or overtly corrupt, Donald Trump was strongly pressuring the Secretary of State of Georgia to illegally alter the electoral outcome of the November 2020 election.
But worse than that, Trump smashed in the gut America’s broken hearted mothers and children who have lost a dad, a grandpa or brother; he smashed the faces of families who have lost a sister, a mom or grandma. Our American brothers and sisters have taken a boot to the head, one too many from the hoser in the White House.
He said daddy’s death was “Fake News”. [tears]
The number of cases and deaths of the China Virus is far exaggerated in the United States because of @CDCgov’s ridiculous method of determination compared to other countries, many of whom report, purposely, very inaccurately and low. “When in doubt, call it Covid.” Fake News!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 3, 2021
We all know that death counts during a pandemic are understated because it is nearly impossible to be precisely accurate to the minute because of the bedlam for one thing, but also the people who would fill out the paperwork are running around somewhere else trying to support the medical professionals who are greeting the sick and dying—trying to save the next life—at the emergency-care ambulance patient intake ramp. That’s a picture everyone on Earth has likely seen too often.
Here is the actual data.
Data below is presented by global experts who are not Americans, not members of any political party, and over 11,000 km. distant from American shores.
In the first three days of 2021, the USA has endured an estimated 466,051 excess deaths which can acceptably be attributed to COVID-19. But in actual fact, there was about a million deaths in the USA in 2020 above the year before. It will take a while to figure all this out but because hospitals right now are dealing with about 135,000 hospitalizations for COVID-19 sickness. What do we need to calculate? How many people died because they could not find treatment for a crisis event like a heart attack or an acute event in their chronic illness management?
Using scientific method, the US Centers for Disease Control provide data for excess deaths in the United States. The Civil Society Partners for Solidarity against COVID-19 has been calculating and forecasting these data for the USA because it is the epicenter of the COVID-19 and because solidarity partners must find a way to end this pandemic. The following information is an estimate. The actual numbers will be available in the next ten to twelve days.
The following Data is reported information except where an estimate is indicated.
January 18, 2022
SARS2 Update 2022-01-18 05:17 GMT
- 253 Regions reported 331,610,352 cases
- 53,208,812 cases active
- 5,582,434 people reported killed by COVID-19
- 1.68% is current Case Fatality Rate (CFR)
- 272,819,106 survived COVID-19
Beta Technology Global Estimates
- 21.61% of all humans (1,701,161,105) have been infected
- 0.75% Global estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
(influenza is .1% or 6 per 100k (2019))
- 12,777,912 Total deaths (estimated actual) including errors, and unreported likely-cause excess deaths such as people who never went to a hospital but had COVID-19 indications but never tested.
EPICENTER: USA (66,712,084)
- 102.95% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (342,232,990.92) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.30% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.28% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 958,252 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is showing.