Comment: America is very sick. 5-7000 Excess Deaths Daily next week.
- Of course Trump led a riot against the US government. We all saw it thanks to ITV News reporter Robert Moore, and other reporters who risked their lives to get the story. “This is exactly what was feared, but in no way is this a surprise. It has been fueled by the president’s rhetoric, and it’s increasingly clear, this nation has not healed the wounds, it has simply amplified them,” noted Moore.
- America is sick. Regardless, over four thousand of his supporters, crammed into small spaces but wearing no anti-COVID-19 masks, like crawling through broken windows and smashed doors, trashed the US Capitol Building on Wednesday.
- Donald Trump is accused of inciting, leading a seditious insurrection on 6 January 2021, but this actually looks more like a coup to take the seat of power away from elected officials, say numerous legal experts. Sedition is an “incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority,” says Webster’s dictionary.
- Molotov cocktails, guns and assault weapons made their way to the crime scene. Five persons have died as a result of the siege, including one Capitol police officer.
- Trump has already been impeached for using the Office of the President to lever a foreign leader to act as part of his election campaign and make statements against his political opponent, Joseph Biden.
- Eight sycophant US Senators were instrumental in creating an insurrection, one of which wore combat gear and took selfies inside the Capitol Building as rioters stole secret documents from lawmakers’ offices.
- America is sick.
- Trump is a former reality-TV star who built up a base of support through what many have described as authoritarian arrogance and craziness. Fans were said to be people who felt powerless and Trump became their hero as a TV-bully.
- Supporters of Donald Trump are mostly America’s great unwashed; school dropouts; and the most credulous persons of the population. Gullible but more importantly, vulnerable, many supporters are people with little hope and little means. But many have given their last dime to Trump.
- Trump (and some members of his family) is a criminal inasmuch as he is an embezzler, a thief, a traitor, a fraud artist and con man. That is not said without a ton of evidence. Law enforcement often refers to Trump as a grifter. But he is President.
- America is sick.
FPMag asks: Should Donald Trump be removed from office ASAP via 25th Amendment or impeachment to send a message to historians and any other comers, don’t even try it. An impeachment could possibly prevent Trump from seeking public office again. It is also possible that it is too late. Trump will start a war with Iran or Russia in the coming days. It is close already.
What do you think? Impeach Trump? Comment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donald Trump’s supporters may disagree with any efforts to impeach him or remove him from office, their unlawful and violent conduct being the greatest fears of those lawmakers who show reticence for applying the rule of law against Trump. But that is what prisons are for. People who are a threat to society belong in prison, not terrorizing milquetoast lawmakers.
- Donald Trump is still the President of the United States.
- That’s sick. So is America.
Trump’s Twitter Account Suspended
That’s a little too late. Now that Trump is on his way out, Twitter, which thanks to Trump’s craziness achieved profitability for its first time, dumped Trump.
Americans are sick of being sick. That may be why they have criminally stormed the government of the USA causing the deaths of five people and injuring many police officers.
Americans need to take note of this: Our 6-months-old projection trend line heading to a million COVID deaths by 31 March 2021 is occasionally exceeded.
“The USA is headed for 5,000 to 7,000 excess deaths per day in the next fortnight,” says Harris.
“The Civil Society Partners for Solidarity against COVID-19 is standing fast on its predictions of a million excess deaths due to COIVD-19 in the United States by the beginning of April,” says Fred Harris, a biostatistician who leads the team in Singapore.
“This, despite the fact that as of the 8th of January 2021, the US number of excess deaths has exceeded the trend path to a million by 31 March,” adds Harris.
January 27, 2022
U.S.A. (pop. 332,433,842)
- CoV19 Reported Cases: 73,803,262
- Current Reported Deaths:(CFR: 1.22%): 893,037 Estimated actual: 1,010,604
- Cured: 45,286,738
- Beta experimental: All time reported + unreported asymptomatic people maybe not sick, not immune, but possibly infectious and including the many people who have had several mild or asymptomatic infections: 374,297,671.17
- 112.59% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (374,297,671.17) persons, some of whom may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.22% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.27% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 1,010,604 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is higher than what CSPaC is estimating.
- CoV19 Cases: 288,804,749
- Deaths: 4,769,726 | 1.56%
- Cured: 246,459,166
- Reported + estimated all unreported 1,860,179,096
Note: Total statistics for the United States do not include these offshore territories. The US Military is included as if it is an offshore territory, not reported as continental USA data but as USA overall totals and included in world totals. FPMag evaluates these separately for many reasons.
|Continental US||72,962,509||893,037 | 1.22%||44,667,505|
|+US Military||537,357||665 | 0.1%||445,925|
|+Guam||29,478||282 | 1.0%||22,251|
|+Puerto Rico||254,785||3,754 | 1.47%||194,694|
|+US Virgin Islands||14,689||98 | 0.7%||13,786|
|+Northern Mariana Islands||4,440||22 | 0.5%||3,926|
|+American Samoa||4||0 | %||4|
The American Epicenter including ALL Territories has 42.36 % of global 'active' cases (27,618,666 USA (incl territories) / 65,199,344 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now.
Abundant proof that vaccines are working, an observation derived from unrelated data analysis.
As the epicenter we look at continental USA together with US territories and without. The significant decline in Case Fatality Rate (CFR) in the continental United States particularly, during 2 0 2 1, since vaccines became available, is believed to be due to vaccination rates and is abundant proof that the vaccines are working.
In order to avoid letting countries that refuse to report the sum of case recoveries, thus skewing global calculations, Ecuador, France, Netherlands, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain and Sweden 'recoveries' are estimated based on the current reported global recoveries as a percentage of all cases. (([reported recoveries]) divide (362,608,011 [Global Reported Sum of All Cases] less 17,250,849 [France Sum of Cases] less 691,898 [Ecuador Sum of Cases] less 9,529,320 [Spain Sum of Cases] less 4,067,075 [Netherlands Sum of Cases] less 1,973,485 [Sweden Sum of Cases] less 3,020,756 [Peru Sum of Cases])) = 81% a coefficient which is then adjusted according to the number of cases in the past 30 days and the new coefficient is applied to the sum of each of these nation's cumulative cases to estimate the missing recoveries data. In the case of France some additional hospital-sourced recovery data is factored.
|All USA||Sum of Cases||Deaths||Recovered||Active|
See also IHME Estimates for America.