RINJ.press is a news and opinion voice for The RINJ Foundation global women’s group fighting for the safety of women and children and speaking out against the malicious & hateful ideologies that fuel violence & abuse around the globe.
The Board of Directors of The RINJ Foundation is a sampling of women heroes working in the trenches around the world. There are authors, doctors, warriors, and academia’s intellectuals. RINJ.press is their news voice.
The RINJ Foundation began early in the 21st century as a group of angry women who protested and helped American victims of an engineered workaround of American law forbidding Female Genital Mutilation; who then protested, researched and influenced the handling of a child rape case in Pitt Meadows BC; who railed at the misogynistic attitude of Toronto Canada Police; who blew steam out their ears at the horrific misogynistic of the barbarian Harper government’s attitude and record on rape crime; and literally went to war with social media and its supporters over the preponderance of pro-rape pages. Men were furious.
That was a bloody war that led to violence toward many female members of RINJ; members of the Board of Directors including an 87-year-old surgeon; and the resignations of many female members of the RINJ group.
- RINJ sent legal intervenors to North American Court Houses to try and get stronger sentences for rapists.
- RINJ learned how and filed rape charges against perpetrators around the world. Most of those cases that did not settle with a plea of guilty are still ongoing.
- On November 4, 2011 one of the largest Social Media platforms bowed to the deluge of complaints and social-media disobedience thousands of RINJ supporters created. (Social Media Disobedience — Fake usernames and ID to hide the identity of activists who otherwise were hunted down and put in danger for spamming over 100,000 posts of “Rape Is No Joke” .)
- RINJ convened a general meeting in November 2011 and the group was told that many members were exhausted and leaving; some goals had been achieved; do we found a global NGO or do we quit?
- RINJ core members said, “never quit”.
- In Mid-2012 many RINJ members left for Syria under the leadership of the woman who is now head of the internal security department.
- Two RINJ career nurses (one is now a doctor) who worked with Doctors Without Borders left MSF and formed the RSAC-The Nurses Without Borders division.
- Continue? Read more at https://rinj.org/interactive/?amp
There is no such thing as a rape joke. When somebody important talks in a way that promotes rape of anyone, there will be rape as a result of that communication. That is no joke. That is a crime against humanity and it is enforceable.
That is an accomplishment of RINJ.
RINJ.Press Communication Goals
RINJ will vocally and physically fight for the safety of women and children, especially vulnerable women and children, anywhere.
- Deliver women’s voices in support of Global Values.
- RINJ.press seeks to influence all discussions of public policy to enforce the concept of gender equality
- The RINJ Foundation seeks a safer world for you and your family by preventing gender-based violence and supporting survivors of this crime.
- The foundation educates public officials, the general public, social media providers and traditional media outlets about the dangers to society of misogyny; monitors and reports on actors who commit or order the commission of acts of sexual violence as a tactic of genocide or war to humiliate, dominate, instill fear in, disperse and/or forcibly relocate civilian members of a community or ethnic group.
- The RINJ Foundation monitors and reports on global court proceedings related to rape / sexual assault; educates for a more learned and open discussion of the issues of sexual assault; provides education, general information and study resources to enhance the safety of the person; and overall seeks a higher adherence to safe community standards.
- The RINJ Foundation seeks better criminal justice while advancing a RAPE-averse social conscience.
Today RINJ has a membership nearing almost 400,000. The Foundation has medical teams on four continents and is expanding rapidly.
Thank you, friend, for being with us.
RINJ operates 100% on funds from private funders to ensure RINJ
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress, to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.
- Crimes Against Humanity, 2012 to 2017-06-01. RINJ Claims the right for any of its members capable, to arrest and detain for transport to the Hague any ISIS person who
1) in a contiguous set of actions to or from the moment of being observed comitting an act in contravention of the Rome Statute; and
2) who in so doing also simultaneously claims to be or showing that they are, by uniform, flag bearing, or outright statement, members of the alleged War Criminal Group known as “The Islamic State”.