1 – Identification
- Eminem (accused) & BigSean (co-accused) who are in fact two American males named Marshall Bruce Mathers (Eminem) and Sean Michael Anderson (BigSean) mistakenly believe they have impunity for promoting violence against women.
2- Global Acclaim, Position of Authority & Responsibility
- The two accused American men have earned high accolades from over a hundred million “hip hop” music genre supporters in the United States and around the world. As such persons these two American citizens have a higher than normal responsibility to abide the rule of law and to be seen as, and to appear as law-abiding responsible citizens, given the trust that has been allowed them by society, that society being the protectorate of the government of jurisdiction.
- In over 100 million sold albums in the United states and abroad Eminem’s creative property, material in the form of recorded verbal adducements, instructions, beliefs, assertions, commentary and opinions is included.
- “Eminem“, as “stage name” or alias of Marshal Mathers is a household word in many communities in America and around the world and is held in high regard by the “hip hop” and numerous other genres to such an extent that members of these communities have mimicked, abide, acted and in many cases carried out explicit instructions of the accused, Mathers.
- These facts would be known to Mathers who has a violent criminal record and concomitantly has no physical or mental impediments to knowing the difference between right and wrong.
- Eminem has been awarded 15 Grammy awards by the United States music industry and is held in high regard by America.
The Criminal Intent (Mens Rea)
- In numerous public statements, published lyrics both ‘freestyle’ and prepared, including but not limited to a time period in and since October 2016 during and after the United States’ presidential election, Marshall Mathers (d.o.b. 17 Oct. 1972) acclaimed his intention, and furthermore verbally sought help from his fans and supporters to interrupt the government of the United States; indicated he would encourage interstate violence against persons and property to which Mathers said he feels disdain or anger; and bring sexual violence to women, some of whom he has named.
- Mathers should have and would have known that lyrics and spoken words of any kind can comprise evidence of sponsoring interstate violence because of the case of Elonis Vs. United States in which Eminem’s lyrics were cited by Chief Justice John Roberts Jr.
- Neither of the parties have renounced their criminal intent.
The Criminal Event (The Crime) (Actus Rea)
- In a collaborative arrangement of a type common to the ‘Hip hop” music genre, in the early part of February 2017, Sean Anderson with Marshall Mathers released in America to the world a “hip hop” rap recording and lyrics they named “No Favors” and included it as part of an ‘album’ titled “I Decide”.
- The lyrics of this “No Favors” title includes the promotion of hatred, a threat of sexual violence against a fellow American, encourage their millions of fans around the globe that it is OK to rape a women out of anger by forcing objects into her vagina.
- The lyrics and the intent of the lyrics violate Title 18 U.S. Code § 373 – “Solicitation to commit a crime of violence”, which sets out that by no means may a person encourage another person to commit a crime of violence.
- The lyrics in this matter probably violate federal anti-threat statute Title 18 U.S.C. § 875(c) if the prosecutor and investigators help the Court rely on statements made in the media by Mathers in 2016 which nullify the caveats of Chief Justice Roberts in the mid-2015 Supreme Court decision to reverse a lower Court’s decision on Elonis Vs. United States because the original Federal Prosecutor did not, although could have, spend more effort proving the accused meant what they were saying.
- The lyrics probably violate laws relating to threats to unseat the US government or parts thereof as in ( U.S. Code > Title 18 > Part I > Chapter 115 > § 2385).
Why Is Condemning Superstars’ Promotion of Violence against Women Important?
Angry outbursts by Eminem — a record-breaking superstar whom millions adore and would mimic — to hundreds of millions of people about condoning “Urinating on Fergie”, a popular American female musician and urging fans to “fuck Ann Coulter with a Klan poster” and raping her with other objects like bolt cutters is to encourage extreme gender-based violence all around the world.
Violent crimes against women around the world are already on the upswing.
Based on previous experience with similar promotions of gender-based violence, The RINJ Foundation adduces that violence against women around the world will further increase because of the sex crime encouragement contained within this unprofessional offering at a time when most of the world is involved in war of one kind or another either directly or in surrogacy.
The RINJ Foundation offers health care and counsel to persons who are survivors of sexual violence and other forms of violence in a number of places around the world.
There are several countries in which RINJ finds itself working side by side with Americans who on behalf of their government and countrymen seek to uphold a higher standard of civility and rule of law than what has been touted as a norm within the lyrics of the aforementioned so-called superstars. The Americans we see in these places put their lives on the line in this service to their country.
For example, in an indictment of the so-called Islamic State, prepared in late spring 2015, RINJ addressed the United Nations Security Council. Within the indictment it was noted that:
“… 2. The Islamic State [does] … encourage wrongdoing by the worst violent offenders in the world, even those hiding unobserved in ordinary communities everywhere.”
“5. Another Islamic State Caliphate fighter described to his cohorts with excitement how he had inserted a gun barrel into the vagina of an infidel girl and pulled the trigger.”
Note: The aforementioned patient survived her injuries but not without extreme medical and surgical measures including a dramatic extraction of the patient to more advanced care in another country. The perpetrator of that crime perished during the war, shortly thereafter. Needless to say that the female medical practitioners who attended this patient were livid with rage or in one case shattered to tears upon hearing of the recent shit coming from America which says it is killing thousands (including innocent civilians it says are a tolerable number of “Collateral Damage) in Iraq and Syria to prevent this sort of crime from reaching America.
It is not perversion nor wit but a bizarre form of treachery that Eminem, while his own countrymen put their lives on the line to protect against this kind of conduct reaching American shores, he encourages the same criminal behaviour from within.
Because of the obvious violations to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights along with other international statutes, The RINJ Foundation has begun and does hereby with this missive, canvass the Office of Prosecutors of all free nations seeking them to contemplate the impact of this American negative influence that promotes crime in your country. RINJ furthers begs your indulgence to consider and seek if appropriate, sanctions against the parties to these crimes and possible indictments be they executed or not.
An Alternative Solution
Addressing Mr. Marshal Mathers, The RINJ Foundation urges Mr. Mathers:
- to address apologetically the global community, in particular the United States;
- to renounce the criminality of his threats;
- renounce his encouragement of gender-based violence;
- offer an apology to the global community for (2) & (3); and
- immediately retire permanently from this line of work.
RINJ suggests this would be an even better solution than a lengthy and painful (for all parties) criminal prosecution. Perhaps other non-state entities might join The RINJ Foundation in this request and also perhaps leaders of America and other nations would find satisfaction in such a remedy and publicly say so.
The RINJ Foundation, Toronto Canada, 7 February, 2017