News plus Opinion with a Feminine Perspective
…sharing what we See, Hear & Feel
Feminine Perspective News & Opinions
Dear UNSC: Baby Count=”Rohingya Genocide”
by RINJ on May 22, 2018 at 10:31 pm
Rohingya Rape Pregnancies coming to full term in camps as more rain falls. Monsoon season has begun. The number of raped Rohingya girls and women may be as many as 100,000 across three countries […]
Universal Health Coverage/Ebola: World Health...
by RINJ on May 21, 2018 at 9:37 pm
UN health agency to immediately scale up its response to DRC Ebola Outbreak. 71st World Health Assembly Starts Today, Through May 26 The World Health Assembly is the decision-making […]
May 2018 Gaza Massacre: Israel & USA Should...
by RINJ on May 21, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Further inflaming the tensions that follow the May 2018 Gaza Massacre there is arrogance with crash-and-burn foolhardiness from the accused offenders. The universal right to remain […]
‘May 2018 Gaza Massacre’: Is UN Upholding...
by RINJ on May 20, 2018 at 1:26 pm
UN Photo/Elma Okic – The Human Rights Council chamber in Geneva. The UN Human Rights Commission says the “disproportionate and indiscriminate use of force by the Israeli occupying forces […]
A Candle in the Darkness of Death. Gaza, Syria,...
by RINJ on May 19, 2018 at 7:04 pm
The Grim Reaper Dealt Humanity harsh and murderous blows lately. This past week in May, hundreds died violent deaths. We must all light a candle at least in our hearts, that death not have so much […]
May 2018 Gaza Massacre: A Way Forward
by RINJ on May 17, 2018 at 6:08 pm
“May 2018 Gaza Massacre”: Vulnerable Palestinians were shot in their legs by Israeli snipers using live ammunition. Photo: Reuters State-Sponsored Killing in Gaza. Has Israel lost its […]
Fallout from Duterte’s Scuttling Supreme Court
by Melissa Hemingway on May 17, 2018 at 12:06 pm
Scuttling is the deliberate sinking of a ship by allowing water to flow into the hull. This can be achieved in several ways—seacocks or hatches can be opened to the sea, or holes may be ripped […]
Israel! Stop Live Fire on Gaza Civilians – UN...
by RINJ on May 15, 2018 at 6:21 pm
May 2018 Gaza Massacre Children are often vulnerable to environmental antagonists. In this case the gasses launched by Israeli soldiers permeated the Gaza environment and triggered the death of […]
Trump’s Jerusalem Embassy: High Casualties
by RINJ on May 15, 2018 at 12:07 am
Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel AND the Capital of Palestine. The USA says it is only Israel’s City. Moved embassy Monday. Within hours the US and Israel managed to cause 1250 casualties. […]
Top Women Getting ‘Squashed’ by...
by RINJ on May 14, 2018 at 5:53 pm
by Melissa Hemingway, staff writer, Feminine-Perspective.org Over 100,000 Filipino members of The RINJ Foundation are females. Their voices like most members are silent until a crisis dawns. […]
- Feminine Perspective – RINJ.Press News
- May 2018
- Dear UNSC: Baby Count=”Rohingya Genocide”
- Universal Health Coverage/Ebola: World Health Assembly
- May 2018 Gaza Massacre: Israel & USA Should Go Silent
- ‘May 2018 Gaza Massacre’: Is UN Upholding Int’l Law?
- A Candle in the Darkness of Death. Gaza, Syria, Santa Fe…
- May 2018 Gaza Massacre: A Way Forward
- Fallout from Duterte’s Scuttling Supreme Court
- Israel! Stop Live Fire on Gaza Civilians – UN Must Investigate
- Trump’s Jerusalem Embassy: High Casualties
- Top Women Getting ‘Squashed’ by Philippines’ Duterte
- Happy Mothers Day 2018, a Year of Intense Femicide
- India Displays Great Hate for Females
- Global Cognitive Dissonance in North Korea, a Made-in-USA Mess
- Kuwait’s Claimed Impunity for Assault & Death of Migrants
- World Press Freedom Day
- Recipe To Fix Sexualy Violent Syria.
- April 2018
- What does the Toronto Van Attack tell you?
- Duterte Turns Hero & Rescues 1000’s of Women
- RINJ Medical Workers in Douma, Syria Debunk Russian Propaganda
- Kudos To The Philippines for Maid Rescues
- Kuwaitis Accused Abusing Filipino Female Workers
- HIV Infects the Uninformed. Be Informed
- Focus on Douma Brings Horror of Syria To The World
- Iraq’s Killing Sunni Muslim Women & Kids Must Stop
- How can you oppose destruction of Syria’s Chemical Weapons?
- UNSC Responsibility for Maintaining Peace – António Guterres
- Could be a Last Chance to Fix Syrian Crisis
- Syria Chemical Attack Report: France Releases Intel
- USA, Britain, France Attack Syria – Putin Angry
- “No military solution to the Syrian conflict.” – António Guterres
- MAD Prevails. Humanity Lost In Syria
- They Used Sarin on Children: Assad & Putin
- Assad Won Syria Civil War. Only Humanity is Needed. Not U.S. Bombs.
- Douma Chem-Attack: UN Secretary General Issues Calm Statement
- Ethics & Truth Fail in Syria on Two Men of bad Character.
- Syria – #SaveGhouta #SaveSyria from Assad
- March 2018
- #MarchForOurLives Backlash
- USA Kids Conclude: Greedy Men Killing Us
- Literature of The RINJ Foundation Women
- Canada Loves what Trump Hates: Women & Girls
- Duterte Wants ICC Demolished – Fears Arrest
- UN Urgent Message on Syria
- Is President Duterte a Benevolent Dictator?
- Civil Society Women Look Ahead
- McDonald’s Gender Gap “W” Brain Fart
- Feminists Can Make You Rich
- International Women’s Day 2018: Gender-Gap Brain-Farts
- International Women’s Day, 8 March
- Iranian Women can save Iran
- February 2018
- Child Exploits: Cases against Porn
- Patrick Brown Showcases Misogyny in Canada
- Decriminalized Abortion: Are Undeveloped States Ready?
- #FreeAhedTamimi – Transparency Vetoed by Unjust Court says Gaby Lasky
- Worry about mothers & babies in North Korea
- Misogyny vs. Gender Equality – 2018
- USA/DPRK It’s Time to Talk
- #RapeIsNoJoke Duterte, Roque
- FGM: UN Secretary‑General Guterres Speaks Out
- 2018 Human Rights, Corruption & Rule-of-Law Fails
- America’s Gender-Equality Fail
- Current State of DPRK (North Korea)
- January 2018
- #FreeAhedTamimi | Israel’s Downfall is Child-Abuse
- Ontario, Canada Politician Patrick Brown’s Sexual Assault
- Michael Carey Clemans: RINJ Wants Consecutive Life Sentences for Each Child Raped
- Rape Culture in Canada
- Catholic Church Exposed: Breaking Code of Silence
- UN’s Dr. Renata Dwan moves to Director Disarmament Research
- Donald Trump VS Ahed Tamimi
- UN Sec.-Gen. Salutes ‘Iran Deal’ Anniversary
- Canada Hosts a North Korea Flogging Session
- Ahed Tamimi: The Girl who did Kick The Hornets’ Nest
- White Girls Easy Prey: Men of Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Albania …
- For too long women have not been heard or believed. Oprah.
- Ahed Tamimi Case: Flagrant violation of international law.
- Israeli Military Finally Charges Jailed Child Ahed Tahimi
- A red alert for our world. – António Guterres, 2018
- Happy New Year 2018
- December 2017
- Donald Trump is a Child Without A Conscience.
- Netanyahu: Free Ahed Tamimi or Face Costly Shaming Lawsuit
- 우리는 모든 나라에서, 당신을 사랑해.
- Make us Happy. Negotiate to Denuclearize Earth.
- Duterte Rape Joke Quips are Plain Stupidity
- Naval Blockade of North Korea kills Chastity, Dignity, Humanitarianism
- UN Chief Urges Korean Peninsula Diplomacy
- #Me Too: The Women who got the Ball Rolling
- #MeToo. It’s Working, except for Children.
- Women won in Alabama
- Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
- UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
- Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
- December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres
- Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
- #MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors
- RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians
- Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines
- November 2017
- Myanmar: UN Action Needed
- Global Calm Urged By Women’s Group
- Reuters Exposes Philippines/Duterte EJK Lies – Videos
- UN Demands “prompt, impartial investigations” of PH EJKs
- Philippines’ Duterte Epic Failure on Human Rights
- Theory of a Manila crime. Erica Said “No” & BF was Gunned Down
- Trudeau & Philippines’ Troubling Attitude on Mass Killings
- Possible Truce with DPRK say Women
- Trump’s Political Coffin Nail: Rodrigo Duterte
- Pay Attention to DPRK @ 68th UN-CEDAW Session
- Trump Agrees DPRK Folks Special-Ivanka Denies Dad’s Bad. What a weekend.
- Moms Protect yourself & family in Nuclear War.
- Abortion Law Is Dangerous
- Corrupting Influences. Duterte, Roque, Philippines. – Sison
- Possibility of NKorea striking USA is Propaganda Bunk.
- It is not OK to Kill Non-Believers – a lesson from Marawi.
- Fix US/UN/North Korea At Peace Table. Start now.
- RINJ Foundation Women Open Letter to UN Re: East Asia War
- October 2017
- Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Destroyed
- UN Sanctions Killing North Koreans. Pyongyang to drop A-bomb. Stop this, say Women
- Have I been Raped?
- Philippines Drug War is Cop Rape-Fest
- Don’t kill North Koreans.
- Mediate a US/DPRK Solution. Russia Advances Women’s Peace Proposal
- #MeToo Saluting women who “Speak Out Immediately”.
- Put Family First in fight for safety of women & kids.
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- Irish Court Becomes Beacon of Abortion Stupidity
- “End Child Sex Trade” 5th Campaign Starts Now
- Falling American Values: Rapist Cosby is Free
- FGM: The American Neo-Cons’ Dark Secret
- Philippines Soldiers Rape & Plunder under Martial Law
- What happens now to a Filipino Soldier Who Rapes
- Comparing Donald Trump To Rodrigo Duterte
- May 2017
- POTUS Trump Speech to 50 Muslim Nations May 21, 2017
- Poverty & Duterte is Mindanao Crisis, not ISIS.
- Reign of Terror Worsens in Philippines. Women Terrified
- Da’esh is in Mindanao – Duterte Right About That
- Rape up to 3 Women with Impunity – Duterte
- Warning to Women & Children in The Philippines
- Can Duterte Save Rein-of-Terror Presidency? No. Get out.
- RINJ Slams China for Rape of Falun Dafa Women
- Duterte Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians but Trump High Fives
- Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
- Trump illegally invites EJ-Killer Duterte to USA
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving.
- Philippines Duterte Impeachment. Here’s Why?
- #BawalAngDroga or Pres. Duterte kills you.
- It’s Over For ISIS in Mosul – Victory for USA/Abadi Thank You
- #TomorrowInHand – International Women’s Day 2017
- Death Penalty for Rape = Rapists will Kill Victim. Death Penalty Vulgar in Any Case.
- RINJ Releases Warning to Catholic Priests in the Philippines
- February 2017
- Philippines` Dark Fascism Hole-Leila de Lima at Bottom (in-depth)
- Duterte Manipulates Congress: Hang 9 Yr-Old Kids
- Duterte Goes After Poor Kids – Death Penalty for 9-Year-Olds
- What is the nature of men who continually attack women’s rights?
- The Indictment of Eminem
- RINJ Launches Boycott of Rape-Rappers Eminem & BigSean
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- 30 Nov. Update: Mosul, Iraq A Human Slaughterhouse
- Turkish PM Yildirim Sends Child Rape Bill to Committee
- Coalition Boots on the Ground Needed – Stop Massacre of Mosul Innocents
- Safety of Women & Children Jeopardized By Duterte Decision to Bury Marcos a Hero
- Escape Mosul
- Mosul ‘Liberation’ Illusion Update – Daesh Winning
- The Slaughter of Mosul Citizens Has Begun in Earnest
- “Jane Doe” Withdraws Her Donald Trump Allegations
- October 2016
- NATO: Empowering women is not only the right thing to do…
- Rape Is No Joke, Hillary Clinton
- Mosul Humanitarian Tragedy, Citizens Slaughtered, Army not near Mosul to Protect Citizens
- Iraq’s Disgruntlement with Turkey may be About Iraq’s Abuses of Moslawis
- Obama – Abadi Mosul War Crimes Begin
- From Inside Mosul: Imprisoned by Abadi & Daesh
- Let The People Leave Mosul! Moslawis are not safe here.
- Invasion of Mosul – Citizen’s Safe Exit Must Be Provided
- Yezidi Women Not Getting Proper Care
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- RINJ Accuses ISIS of Crimes Against Humanity in Mosul, 2016
- Let The People Of Mosul Leave and Stop Besieging Civilians as A Tactic of War
- RINJ Don’t-Buy-a-Kid’ Campaign is 4th Annual
- The RINJ Foundation Plans 2 RSACs & Lab in Ethiopia
- Digital Tech Rape Survivors Help Line Launched
- Philippines RSAC Office and Clinic Open – Baguio City
- Mosul Liberation Illusion
- May 2018
- What is RINJ.press?
- RINJ Press Releases since 2011
- About the Editor of RINJ.press