Humanitarians sharing what they See & Hear
RINJ Press is our news. It’s news we see and hear in our global travels, shared with you.
RINJ Press Global News & Views
Canada Hosts a North Korea Flogging Session
by RINJ on January 16, 2018 at 2:42 pm
“There are many paths to a nuclear-weapons-free world. I appeal to all states to intensify their efforts to contribute to the shared vision in their own ways.” Secretary-General […]
Ahed Tamimi: The Girl who did Kick The Hornets’...
by RINJ on January 14, 2018 at 7:52 am
There are many questionable acts of Israel we overlook as we hold our noses but a new threshold has been crossed. When Israeli Occupying Forces (IOF) were ordered to launch reprisals for […]
White Girls Easy Prey: Men of Bangladesh, Iran,...
by RINJ on January 12, 2018 at 2:17 am
White slaves: migrants rape British girls, authorities shyly silent. With files from “Russian Spring” and “Times of India”. Gangs of Asian men lure white girls with alcohol […]
For too long women have not been heard or...
by RINJ on January 9, 2018 at 6:37 pm
Oprah Winfrey’s rousing speech at the 2018 Golden Globes Awards yesterday as she accepts the the Cecil B. DeMille Award. Actress Reese Witherspoon presented the 63-year-old actress and […]
Donald Trump is a Child Without A Conscience.
by RINJ on January 8, 2018 at 11:25 am
What is worse, Trump has the Nuclear Launch Codes. From what authority does the United States believe it derives the right to demand unilateral nuclear disarmament from any other nation state? The […]
Ahed Tamimi Case: Flagrant violation of...
by RINJ on January 3, 2018 at 1:48 am
Living in Mosul during the Islamic State occupation was a traumatizing experience. Today we would all be arrested if it were not for the fact that we raised particular hell against the Islamic […]
Israeli Military Finally Charges Jailed Child...
by RINJ on January 1, 2018 at 11:40 pm
Ahed Tahimi, a child held in military jail by Israeli Occupation Forces military tribunal. Read, “Netanyahu: Free Ahed Tamimi or Face Costly Shaming Lawsuit” Published: Sun, 31 Dec […]
A red alert for our world. – António...
by RINJ on January 1, 2018 at 10:53 pm
Amid Deepening Conflicts, Emerging Dangers, Secretary-General Warns Only Unity Among Leaders Can Make World More Safe, Secure Dear friends around the world, happy New Year. When I took office one […]
Happy New Year 2018
by RINJ on January 1, 2018 at 3:56 am
Wishing you, your family & community both safety and prosperity in 2018, from The RINJ Foundation Women all around the world. Happy New Year 2018 […]
by RINJ on January 1, 2018 at 3:52 am
Civil Society Humanitarians sharing what they See & Hear The RINJ Foundation women working as part of a non-profit Civil Society NGO observe much of the events around the world, first-hand. […]
- What is RINJ.press?
- Our News – RINJ.Press
- February 2018
- January 2018
- Canada Hosts a North Korea Flogging Session
- Ahed Tamimi: The Girl who did Kick The Hornets’ Nest
- White Girls Easy Prey: Men of Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Albania …
- For too long women have not been heard or believed. Oprah.
- Ahed Tamimi Case: Flagrant violation of international law.
- Israeli Military Finally Charges Jailed Child Ahed Tahimi
- A red alert for our world. – António Guterres, 2018
- Happy New Year 2018
- December 2017
- Donald Trump is a Child Without A Conscience.
- Netanyahu: Free Ahed Tamimi or Face Costly Shaming Lawsuit
- 우리는 모든 나라에서, 당신을 사랑해.
- Make us Happy. Negotiate to Denuclearize Earth.
- Duterte Rape Joke Quips are Plain Stupidity
- Naval Blockade of North Korea kills Chastity, Dignity, Humanitarianism
- UN Chief Urges Korean Peninsula Diplomacy
- #Me Too: The Women who got the Ball Rolling
- #MeToo. It’s Working, except for Children.
- Women won in Alabama
- Global HIV Programme gets a Boost: Ms. Carlsson
- UN to USA: Rescind Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- UNSC Says ‘DPRK Sanctions: No Intent to Hurt Civilians’
- Peacekeepers Attacked in Congo 15+ Dead
- December 10, Human Rights Day – António Guterres
- Japan, Help Rohingya Rape Survivors
- #MeToo – Speaking Out for Child Survivors
- RINJ’s “Young Feminists” Attack US Misogynist Politicians
- Addressing HIV and AIDS in the Philippines
- November 2017
- Myanmar: UN Action Needed
- Global Calm Urged By Women’s Group
- Reuters Exposes Philippines/Duterte EJK Lies – Videos
- UN Demands “prompt, impartial investigations” of PH EJKs
- Philippines’ Duterte Epic Failure on Human Rights
- Theory of a Manila crime. Erica Said “No” & BF was Gunned Down
- Trudeau & Philippines’ Troubling Attitude on Mass Killings
- Possible Truce with DPRK say Women
- Trump’s Political Coffin Nail: Rodrigo Duterte
- Pay Attention to DPRK @ 68th UN-CEDAW Session
- Trump Agrees DPRK Folks Special-Ivanka Denies Dad’s Bad. What a weekend.
- Moms Protect yourself & family in Nuclear War.
- Abortion Law Is Dangerous
- Corrupting Influences. Duterte, Roque, Philippines. – Sison
- Possibility of NKorea striking USA is Propaganda Bunk.
- It is not OK to Kill Non-Believers – a lesson from Marawi.
- Fix US/UN/North Korea At Peace Table. Start now.
- RINJ Foundation Women Open Letter to UN Re: East Asia War
- October 2017
- Marawi, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Destroyed
- UN Sanctions Killing North Koreans. Pyongyang to drop A-bomb. Stop this, say Women
- Have I been Raped?
- Philippines Drug War is Cop Rape-Fest
- Don’t kill North Koreans.
- Mediate a US/DPRK Solution. Russia Advances Women’s Peace Proposal
- #MeToo Saluting women who “Speak Out Immediately”.
- Put Family First in fight for safety of women & kids.
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- Irish Court Becomes Beacon of Abortion Stupidity
- “End Child Sex Trade” 5th Campaign Starts Now
- Falling American Values: Rapist Cosby is Free
- FGM: The American Neo-Cons’ Dark Secret
- Philippines Soldiers Rape & Plunder under Martial Law
- What happens now to a Filipino Soldier Who Rapes
- Comparing Donald Trump To Rodrigo Duterte
- May 2017
- POTUS Trump Speech to 50 Muslim Nations May 21, 2017
- Poverty & Duterte is Mindanao Crisis, not ISIS.
- Reign of Terror Worsens in Philippines. Women Terrified
- Da’esh is in Mindanao – Duterte Right About That
- Rape up to 3 Women with Impunity – Duterte
- Warning to Women & Children in The Philippines
- Can Duterte Save Rein-of-Terror Presidency? No. Get out.
- RINJ Slams China for Rape of Falun Dafa Women
- Duterte Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians but Trump High Fives
- Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
- Trump illegally invites EJ-Killer Duterte to USA
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving.
- Philippines Duterte Impeachment. Here’s Why?
- #BawalAngDroga or Pres. Duterte kills you.
- It’s Over For ISIS in Mosul – Victory for USA/Abadi Thank You
- #TomorrowInHand – International Women’s Day 2017
- Death Penalty for Rape = Rapists will Kill Victim. Death Penalty Vulgar in Any Case.
- RINJ Releases Warning to Catholic Priests in the Philippines
- February 2017
- Philippines` Dark Fascism Hole-Leila de Lima at Bottom (in-depth)
- Duterte Manipulates Congress: Hang 9 Yr-Old Kids
- Duterte Goes After Poor Kids – Death Penalty for 9-Year-Olds
- What is the nature of men who continually attack women’s rights?
- The Indictment of Eminem
- RINJ Launches Boycott of Rape-Rappers Eminem & BigSean
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- 30 Nov. Update: Mosul, Iraq A Human Slaughterhouse
- Turkish PM Yildirim Sends Child Rape Bill to Committee
- Coalition Boots on the Ground Needed – Stop Massacre of Mosul Innocents
- Safety of Women & Children Jeopardized By Duterte Decision to Bury Marcos a Hero
- Escape Mosul
- Mosul ‘Liberation’ Illusion Update – Daesh Winning
- The Slaughter of Mosul Citizens Has Begun in Earnest
- “Jane Doe” Withdraws Her Donald Trump Allegations
- October 2016
- NATO: Empowering women is not only the right thing to do…
- Rape Is No Joke, Hillary Clinton
- Mosul Humanitarian Tragedy, Citizens Slaughtered, Army not near Mosul to Protect Citizens
- Iraq’s Disgruntlement with Turkey may be About Iraq’s Abuses of Moslawis
- Obama – Abadi Mosul War Crimes Begin
- From Inside Mosul: Imprisoned by Abadi & Daesh
- Let The People Leave Mosul! Moslawis are not safe here.
- Invasion of Mosul – Citizen’s Safe Exit Must Be Provided
- Yezidi Women Not Getting Proper Care
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- RINJ Accuses ISIS of Crimes Against Humanity in Mosul, 2016
- Let The People Of Mosul Leave and Stop Besieging Civilians as A Tactic of War
- RINJ Don’t-Buy-a-Kid’ Campaign is 4th Annual
- The RINJ Foundation Plans 2 RSACs & Lab in Ethiopia
- Digital Tech Rape Survivors Help Line Launched
- Philippines RSAC Office and Clinic Open – Baguio City
- Mosul Liberation Illusion
- RINJ Press Releases since 2011
- About the Editor of RINJ.press